It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thrown to his death then pelted with rocks by barbaric mob... all because he was gay: Terrifying fin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Uh huh... Bigotry is bigotry regardless of the end result on the person being oppressed. You aren't winning points with me by saying that JUST because you don't advocate killing gays makes you more moral than Muslims.

I'm not trying to win points. Just pointing out that you're wrong. Read this abject nonsense:

The shamelessness of Christians pretending like JUST because they don't stone gays makes them somehow better than Muslims even though they hate gays too is VERY dishonest and scummy.

Yes, people who don't stone gays are far better than those who do.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Ya, not even remotely the same thing..the nightclub deal was done by a self loathing gay.

And no one has stopped to think.. refugee's are trying to escape that kind of barbarism?..too deep a thought I guess.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
Yes, people who don't stone gays are far better than those who do.

LIKE I said. I don't care about a pissing match over who is more awful. They are both awful to gays and neither has the high ground to talk about the other's actions towards gays.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Meh.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

LIKE I said. I don't care about a pissing match over who is more awful. They are both awful to gays and neither has the high ground to talk about the other's actions towards gays.

They do have the moral high-ground by the simple fact they haven't made homosexuality a punishable sin. You just don't want to give it to them for reasons unknown, but will readily defend the religion most likely to punish homosexuality with death, imprisonment, and lashing.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Jerry Falwell (and Moral Majority) has called for homosexuality to be a punishable sin. And there are counties in Africa that have made it a punishable sin by prison or death. Some pastors have called for their death. I am under no illusion that there are some Christians who want to have laws passed against homosexual people. Granted Christianity has matured a lot but Islam has long way to go.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Homosexuality IS a punishable sin in the bible. In fact, it's punishable by death according to a great many Christian bigots.

but will readily defend the religion most likely to punish homosexuality with death, imprisonment, and lashing.

I will defend any religion from being unfairly persecuted within the 1st world no matter how questionable their practices may end up being in the 3rd world. Because I believe in the First Amendment and I DON'T agree with labeling everyone in a religion as a gay killer just because a cult of that religion practices gay killing.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Most of the, erm, ISIS fighters in the crowd look a lot like regular, peace loving townsfolk.

The people in these kind of videos that actually do look like terrorists are always surprisingly light skinned for Middle Easterners.

Perhaps we may be conditioning some fresh enemies for our future war machines?

What if we're the misinterpreters and we've been sowing our own little seeds of barbarism within Islam?

It would be pure evil. Preying upon the faith of religious gullibility to provide fodder for our bloodthirsty economies.

I know many will hate the idea, but admit, we've all considered this notion.

edit on 29 3 2017 by SlowNail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

American Muslims are more tolerant than evangelical Christians.

reason.com...

The number says 48% of Christians oppose gay marriage, whereas 52% Muslims oppose it.

Read my post again.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: WeRpeons

I'll never understand the logic of the right. It's like saying that if you are pro Christianity then you support people like Robert Dear and Westboro Baptist Church.

Exactly. Or if you are a gun rights activist that you must support people who shoot and kill innocent children in elementary schools.

Lots of gun owners don't hurt anyone. The gun itself is not the problem.
Lots of Muslims don't hurt anyone. Islam itself is not the problem.

So in this Muslim village where ordinary Muslim citizens stone and kill someone for violating a Muslim religious law ... what is the problem?? You've stated it's clearly not Islam. So in your opinion what is the problem?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
And our country's and politicians support this , and import this barbaric behavior and people.

All we can do is to say "we condemn this violent act"

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

what is the problem??

People.
Radicalism.
Idiocracy.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Homosexuality IS a punishable sin in the bible. In fact, it's punishable by death according to a great many Christian bigots.

but will readily defend the religion most likely to punish homosexuality with death, imprisonment, and lashing.

I will defend any religion from being unfairly persecuted within the 1st world no matter how questionable their practices may end up being in the 3rd world. Because I believe in the First Amendment and I DON'T agree with labeling everyone in a religion as a gay killer just because a cult of that religion practices gay killing.

So you are okay with Roman Catholic priests sexually assaulting young boys?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
If someone belongs to the KKK and believes in the ideology of white supremacy, but doesn't engage in racial killings, does that make him any better of a person?

Awesome analogy, mind if I borrow and tweak it?

I would prefer:

"What is the difference between a so-called 'peaceful muslim', and someone who is a member of the KKK but doesn't actively engage in any racially motivated hate speech or actions?"

Oh - and I couldn't care less if I offend muslims or their apologists.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

In Islamic theocracies and many Muslim countries, homosexuality is punishable by death. I ask anyone to name one effort by western Muslims to end this barbarism.

It's also illegal to be gay in Russia, and there are homophobic Christian majority countries in S. America as well. Africa is pretty homophobic too. Christianity is JUST as homophobic as Islam and if given the chance would be MORE than willing to imprison or murder gays within a theocracy.

No those are HYPOCRITES and people who do not understand the Old covenant isnt what they are to follow. you are not to pass judgement because we are not God and not perfect. Those people in those areas are not properly educated and their priest are intentionally using it as a weapon.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah yeah yeah. I've heard that song and dance before. It doesn't change the fact that Christians all over the world still follow that crap whether you like it or not.

I also find it sickenly hypocritical that you can pretend like these people aren't real Christians but pretend like Muslims who hate on gays is indicative of the whole religion. I'd be more willing to accept your words here if you said the same thing about Muslims and their religion. But alas, you just look like you are giving me weasel words to excuse continuing to demean Muslims.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Yeah yeah yeah. I've heard that song and dance before. It doesn't change the fact that Christians all over the world still follow that crap whether you like it or not.

I also find it sickenly hypocritical that you can pretend like these people aren't real Christians but pretend like Muslims who hate on gays is indicative of the whole religion. I'd be more willing to accept your words here if you said the same thing about Muslims and their religion. But alas, you just look like you are giving me weasel words to excuse continuing to demean Muslims.

Umm The bible itself calls these people hypocrites so its not MY opinion.

And I never said all muslims hate on Gays either.

BOTH SIDES have people preaching the wrong doctrine and using it as their own personal weapon.

This is Your hang up not mine. Tell us what you really think. I myself have no problems with muslims and islam as long as they do not go forcing anything on me and the people i know. God will judge them himself. same as he will judge the hypocritical who hate on his fellow children.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Umm The bible itself calls these people hypocrites so its not MY opinion.

The bible contradicts itself all the time. So what?

And I never said all muslims hate on Gays either.

BOTH SIDES have people preaching the wrong doctrine and using it as their own personal weapon.

This is Your hang up not mine. Tell us what you really think. I myself have no problems with muslims and islam as long as they do not go forcing anything on me and the people i know. God will judge them himself. same as he will judge the hypocritical who hate on his fellow children.

Well that is all I request. Honor the ability to worship the religion but you don't have to actually honor the religion itself. So we're good.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Feel free ...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

a reply to: WUNK22

No we don't. Stop lying. Gay people are NOT thrown off of buildings here. So we are NOT importing this behavior at all.

You're right, they just kill a whole nightclub full of them instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join