It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thrown to his death then pelted with rocks by barbaric mob... all because he was gay: Terrifying fin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Islamic State released pictures of the public execution in the Iraqi city of Mosul
Crowds gathered to watch youth take his final breath, all because of his sexuality
Having been hurled from a rooftop, a vicious mob hurled rocks at him to kill him

Thrown to his death then pelted with rocks by barbaric mob... all because he was gay: Terrifying final moments of young man sentenced to death by ISIS because of his sexuality

I cant believe it. Sorry this is my first ever post but I didn't see it up yet. Im actually in tears which just doesn't happen to me not from the news. But I opened this by accident and saw the picture immediately but it took a minute to make sense of it. I eventually knew I was looking at a hometown Islamic trial judgment and sentencing (scrolling up to the title confirmed this). I only got that it was in Iraq then I saw the word, "youth," and I stopped. I couldn't take it and that's when tears started. But now its anger thinking how many leftists (and so many of them gay) are tearing the US apart trying to get Muslim refugees who don't look Amy different than villagers in that horrific picture, special status while girls are executed for being raped and gays tortured and killed as kids.

edit on 3/29/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because:

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
And our country's and politicians support this , and import this barbaric behavior and people. It's just insane to me, but I'm not a politician. I've never understood how the left is so pro gay rights and so pro Muslim? No logic involved, like if we love the snake enough then the snake won't bite us. A snake does what a snake does, being tolerant does not change a snake. ' but not all are like that you bigot!!" Yeah well enough are, sorry...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Religion is a poison.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

We are not pro radical Muslim.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Oh my god, that poor young man. What a horrible way to die .... But , It's ok for muslims to have their " Man Boy Thursday's"... But it's not ok to be Gay . .....I hate ISIS and radical Muslims , they need to be irradiated from this Earth !! ....pieces of Sh*# ! Take them out back and stone them to death. An eye for an eye .

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

"The religion of peace," I call it the religion of evil. We'll have people saying not all Islamists engage in this type of hatred and barbaric killings. All I have to say, if someone follows a belief that drives some to engage in this kind of behavior, than they are in denial about their "religion of peace."

There's a saying that goes like this "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are." As it relates to Islam, they associate with the same beliefs that these radical Islamist's use to justify their hatred. There are Islamists that believe in Sharia Law, what does that say about the so called "good Islamists." If someone belongs to the KKK and believes in the ideology of white supremacy, but doesn't engage in racial killings, does that make him any better of a person?

I'm sorry if I offend people who think otherwise, but I really believe if evil wants to take hold of humanity, what better way than to covertly use religion to control, justify hate and killings, judge, and cause wars and conflicts around the globe.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

We are not pro radical Muslim.
Are you pro immigration from countries that harbor ISIS and allow that mentality to govern them?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I'll never understand the logic of the right. It's like saying that if you are pro Christianity then you support people like Robert Dear and Westboro Baptist Church.
edit on 3/29/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Why are some countries such as Saudi Arabia not on the ban list? Answer me that first.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

This is horrible but it needs to be shown. This is why we have to keep the fight against them alive!

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Can someone please explain to me why the CTRL-Left rams gayness down everyone's throat yet will defend people murdering others because of their gayness?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

No we don't. Stop lying. Gay people are NOT thrown off of buildings here. So we are NOT importing this behavior at all.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Supposedly it's because they have better " vetting " processes ....not because the country is Muslim or their religious belief.....the ban is suppose to about the country's that don't Vet their citizens thoroughly enough . At least that is what is being claimed .

+11 more 
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Can someone please explain to me why the CTRL-Left rams gayness down everyone's throat yet will defend people murdering others because of their gayness?

Here's an example of the alt-right fake news.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

No one is defending ISIS. More lies.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Yeah I know the claim. They haven't explained about them supporting Wahhabism and funding terrorists.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Many folks are mentioning radical Muslims being the problem but I see a crowd of plain old Muslim villagers doing the deed, throwing stones, and being entertained by a child Allah hates and whose death is amusing on a slow Thursday afternoon cuz he is just a filthy gay in their eyes. Not a boy not a child not a human not a neighbor ...and neither will we be neighbors in their eyes even if they live in...I dunno NEBRASKA right next door

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Exactly. It's why I don't believe in following any kind of religion.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Like I said... religion is a poison.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I'll never understand the logic of the right. It's like saying that if you are pro Christianity then you support people like Robert Dear and Westboro Baptist Church.

Exactly. Or if you are a gun rights activist that you must support people who shoot and kill innocent children in elementary schools.

Lots of gun owners don't hurt anyone. The gun itself is not the problem.
Lots of Muslims don't hurt anyone. Islam itself is not the problem.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join