It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's too much pathology for this dude.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

No, I'm afraid I don't have time to form silly little alliances and b.s. like some others seem to. Sorry you read into that far too much. I'm also sorry to you and seemingly some others that my post launched an automatic "hey that's me!" defensive reaction. It's stupid and immature, and I am finished with this subject. Thanks for proving my point but I really wasn't asking..

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Starred, simply because there are cats in this post.

Top quality.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mericks74

You don't have time for silly pathology? Then why sit on a throne of ego judging it... perhaps if you were to see it as a reflection as oneself since you are the one holding onto such notions as people are just being people? Then you will see that you and you alone at at fault for what bothers you simply due to holding onto such views.

Free will of course hold it or do not hold it. Sit on the throne to judge pathology or do not... since it is something you claim to recognize so well and want to be king of it? Make time for it.

To be so irrational I used logic to counterbalance it to show you reason.

Why were you being irrational? Emotion out of balance not seeing the logic in others you missed having it in yourself... wherein reason was nowhere to be found not in you nor anyone else so perpetually dissatisfied. Meaning no one could answer you how you wanted to be answered. So you make up your own as excuses to keep doing such a thing... oh i don't have time for it... sure you do or you wouldn't have replied at all, meaning you know that's not what it was, or feel that's what it was... but felt some self or point of view needed to be defended. But yet others cannot do the same?

Irrational to expect such things... screams of someone with no control trying to have control at such an extreme they desire to control others but do not even afford them the same luxuries you give yourself.

Sad business.

<< 1  2   >>

join