It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's too much pathology for this dude.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Nah I'm not talking about a mind control narrative. I'm just saying here. There's a special breed of antagonism and it's people. The capitalism is here per se. And it's not me because I am just a dude nor is it a ball that gets passed around. If I can't be here without people doing the very thing I'm talking about there's a pathology issue. I'm don't know you so I don't mean you. I am just an anonymous pleasure seeker (but not too much.) I mean no harm but I've seen predatory things with antagonism. I'm just a net guy.
edit on 29-3-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mericks74

I think the message you are trying to get out here, is being eroded somewhat by the choice of language you are using. It is not appropriate to say that one "aims pathology". It is not a gun, it is not an arrow. It cannot be aimed, as you put it, or directed. If you are trying to use shorthand, then I have to caution you:

Don't.

Not only does it waste more time than it saves, but it makes ones output nearly impossible to fully comprehend the meaning of. Just say what you mean. For example, if you meant a persons psychopathologies, then use the whole word, otherwise people will think you are talking about aiming a bone saw and a sample jar at them, from across a drafty autopsy room.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I am saying what I mean. Common expressions aren't shorthand. You're part of the problem then. I'm not doing this for pleasure.

There's so much thankless dang immaturity when people could let it go or at least be a sport.

It's not just the net. I can handle mainstream and YouTube just fine. There's something sick going on here.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I can assure you that I am familiar with a great many common expressions, both from this period in history, as well as many from the Victorian, Edwardian, and Elizabethan periods. I am an exceptionally well read man.

I can also assure you that I am not trying to be contrarian or difficult. I am actually trying to help. You seemed as if you had something to say, something that might even be worth saying. All I am trying to do, is suggest ways that you might be able to make a greater success of communicating your thoughts. That is all.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Someone leave the gas on? Because this kinda lights it.

Taking a soap box is making a sure stand; but you're being very wishy washy in taking one and when you do say you didn't; trying to make up peoples minds for them deflecting the real stance as not one.

Examples:

it's full re-tard. Sorry to use a term like that, I hate it.

Obviously not in using it; to make a point... the same as intent in using it as an insult tries to make a point. Same thing.

7) people use the excuse "you should put up with what happens on the net" to just launch criticism beyond normal and it's not a reflection of ms. Something is flown the coop, and I'm again not talking about obvious mental cases, hard trolls, or anything of the sort. It's bad. I'm just a guy and not sure I want a part of that.

Standing for what you really feel is not putting up with anything; one states their opinion and well it is what it is... not talking about "obvious mental cases, hard trolls or anything of the sort" but yet you are in stating such a thing... why so much walking on egg shells? Take a stance, back away from the stance, deny you made a stance at all.

people are thinking they are master manipulators. That there is some kind of game to be played and they hold the keys to people's mindframes. Only they're really BAD at it.

Is your post meant to be good at it? Re-Gas lighting... it's a rant but not a rant; it's a stance but not a stance, what these people I am ranting/not ranting about are not very good at what I am ranting/not ranting about, calling people names/but not calling people names.

This is simply double talk; repressed anger... complaining about people spending too much time(their own) online and wondering if being here is even for you. This is just all kinds of passive agressive; controlling as if anyone's time but your own is your concern, but then seeking permission in an awww there there you can waste time oneline with us too.

What brought you to ATS? It is a forum; people share and hold all sorts of views and opinions and firmly I may add and well a forum is designed for just that; a place to discuss and call people out on their views... just like I am doing now with your view/no view post.

My suggestion is to know the topics you are interested in have a passion for and share those in the appropriate forum for them. Many people here have spent a few decades; studying their interests and passions shared here, some as a hobby and some right directly in the field as cutting edge research into it? But such coming from full re-tards, obvious mental cases, hard trolls who would know the when such views are held but not held?

No one here is TM anything; all of the content here belongs to ATS and the community freely gives it... not accepting or accepting the gift from all of us; is your choice and your time, no one else's... if you want to do likewise? Cool if not... only a shill can do your posting/not posting for you.

Good luck? So bad now you have me doing it... you mind control/not mind control TM dingaling you.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I never did anything that you said, and your English seems almost more intentionally worse than mine. Stop it. Really. I'm not up for being hit with the pathological stuff today. It's that simple. So from this point forward I'm just putting any other vapid comments on ignore. And that's about it. See ya!
edit on 29-3-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Maybe some of your suggestions, while wanting to be good intended, are being taken as insulting.

You are very well read and write extremely coherent-maybe do a private message. That might come across better and the op would be more receptive to your comments. Just an idea. I certainly don't have all the answers and am so ignorant I can't even figure out what ya'll are talking about.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Went on defense before even making it through the post; to see the point eh?

Someone here mentioned something typical... hmmm now who could that be. Oh well with such an attitude; perhaps keep the see ya to ignore. I'd rather be thought below you than to even deal with such nonsense in the future... sound familiar then no need to wonder the why of this response. Mirroring oneself in action.

Congrats on taking a firm stance; that's progress, but the swing missed by a country mile... being all tensed up and aggro that has nothing to do with me. Like some wounded dog biting at people just trying to help; but BBD dogs don't know it's not bacon...

Mmmm lots of buttons to push has he? Indeed and perhaps the reason for making the posting in the first place. Sigh triggered? Yes sadly triggered.

Oh internets oh internets what has you done to he; from lol catz to kardashian hei-ny; oh internets oh internets why won't you be kind to he? We was oh we was but it has already made him cray-zee.

Dude that's like the worst fear of "normal guy"... oh sigh; internets I know.

When is happy hour? The better question... When isn't happy hour?

p.s. none of this was at your expense; it's meant to make light of a stupid situation, called everyone always taking everything, especially themselves too seriously... that was the point of your OP yes? So hey... why so serious? Cause the feels? Dude who doesn't have those... even robots get pissed off.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Dude. Trade mark. Missing in action. These things are already well known. Settle it.

You mentioned something about getting to old before, does that mean your like over 25 dude? I'm mean dudetm and mia is like not so well known to those over 30, the rest of your rant didn't make much sense either. Settle it.
edit on 29-3-2017 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

I have no idea what this post is about, but thank you BigBrotherDarkness for this little poem:

"Oh internets, internets"

This made me lol, first time I've laughed in a week, thank you BBD 😂

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
No one is ever wrong any more.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No one is ever wrong any more.

I once thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's what makes you extra special!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Like I needed you to tell me that.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Oh man, someone sprayed their pathology all over in here.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That was me.

Sorry.

When I sneeze my bladder goes crazy.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Giving birth will do that DB. No apology necessary.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Can I be honest? I am not even sure what your "point" is. Are you talking about the political discussions where everyone seems to think they're absolutely "correct"? Are you talking about the skeptics who think they're absolutely "correct"? Are you talking about the religious people who think they're absolutely "correct"? Are you talking about the atheists who think they're absolutely "correct" ? Exactly who or what are you referencing in your rant?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well , I gave it a shot.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Glad to help break the duldrum.

If anyone is short on time?

The TLDR:

new topics

top topics