It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Tweeting Tyrant waging non-linear war per Putin’s playbook or just narcissistic crazy making?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: DJW001

Your logic makes 0 sense. Trump is Putin's worst nightmare. It was Obama who terminated F-22 production and introduced the defense sequester. It was Trump who pumped 54 billion into the US military and removed the defense sequester.

Oh, please....

Don't you realize that exorbitant spending on things of a military nature vastly increases the opportunities for graft meaning bribes and kickbacks?

Someone whose theme song is "For the Love of Money" ("Money, money, money, money... MONEY!!!") should not be in control of governmental budgets, spending... and certainly NOT the U.S. Treasury.
edit on 29-3-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Afterthought

edit on 29-3-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

Your logic makes 0 sense. Trump is Putin's worst nightmare. It was Obama who terminated F-22 production and introduced the defense sequester. It was Trump who pumped 54 billion into the US military and removed the defense sequester.

Oh, please....

Don't you realize that exorbitant spending on things of a military nature vastly increases the opportunities for graft meaning bribes and kickbacks?

Someone whose theme song is "For the Love of Money" ("Money, money, money, money... MONEY!!!") should not be in control of governmental budgets, spending... and certainly NOT the U.S. Treasury.
Oh well I had no idea he liked that song. If I'd known that I would've recognized his evilness before.

Pretty much every point I've seen made in this thread is completely made up. I would think if he was so horrible, you could just point to the horrible things he's doing instead of nitpicking and creating stories about what he's up to you.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Oh, please....

Oh well I had no idea he liked that song. If I'd known that I would've recognized his evilness before.

Pretty much every point I've seen made in this thread is completely made up. I would think if he was so horrible, you could just point to the horrible things he's doing instead of nitpicking and creating stories about what he's up to you.

Oh, Woodcarver, I feel for you. I feel your pain. I understand. I understand.

Mark Twain once stated it succinctly: "It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled."

Come next presidential election, don't make the same mistake twice.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Third option :
Triggering Leftist Loons
That would be my guess
And someone fell for it....

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Oh, please....

So, what do you think? Do you think that the management of the U.S. Treasury Department will follow the playbook of Putin?

Russia has been termed a "kleptocracy," you know.

Just today, two new news stories popped up by way of a Bing search on "Trump." These news stories included the terms: "Trump," "Manafort," "Trump condos," "Trump hotel," "Russian mobsters," "oligarchs," "felon," and last, but not least, "money laundering."

See: Trump's business network reached alleged Russian mobsters

and Ex-Trump Aide Manafort Bought New York Homes With Cash

BTW, "60 Minutes" had an exposé on money laundering ("Anonymous, Inc") not so long ago. It was stated in this report that "the U.S. has become one of the most popular places in the world to do it [money laundering]," and a favored place in which to park ill-gotten gain is very expensive, high-end residential real estate, NYC real estate being a prime market for this sort of thing.

Guess who specializes in NYC real estate?
edit on 29-3-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Oh, please....

So, what do you think? Do you think that the management of the U.S. Treasury Department will follow the playbook of Putin?

Russia has been termed a "kleptocracy," you know.

Just today, two new news stories popped up by way of a Bing search on "Trump." These news stories included the terms: "Trump," "Manafort," "Trump condos," "Trump hotel," "Russian mobsters," "oligarchs," "felon," and last, but not least, "money laundering."

See: Trump's business network reached alleged Russian mobsters

and Ex-Trump Aide Manafort Bought New York Homes With Cash

BTW, "60 Minutes" had an exposé on money laundering ("Anonymous, Inc") not so long ago. It was stated in this report that "the U.S. has become one of the most popular places in the world to do it [money laundering]," and a favored place in which to park ill-gotten gain is very expensive, high-end residential real estate, NYC real estate being a prime market for this sort of thing.

Guess who specializes in NYC real estate?

I am shifting gears here.

At this point, narcissistic crazy-making and any alleged non-linear war of chaos per Putin's playbook are the least of it all, but...

What remains is Putin's playbook.

If you have been listening to recent political analyses of news personalities like Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, and David Packman, then you have to come to the conclusion that something much, much bigger has been going on dwarfing any Russian interference in our election, any Trump campaign's collusion in such interference, and any alleged tapping of Trump's NYC phone by former President Obama.

Devin Nunes has taken the risk of being criminally charged with obstruction of justice and with violating the Top Secret classification of FISA warrants. This is super significant because what is being covered up by Devin Nunes makes the risk of going to jail for the aforementioned charges worthwhile so that consequences for the much bigger thing can be averted.

Put bits and pieces of the televised revelations together, and you may come to the conclusion that really nefarious plotting (for something possibly bigger than 9/11) has been going on for quite some time PER PUTIN'S PLAYBOOK back thru 2016 and into possibly 2015 and maybe even earlier.

The meeting of Jared Kushner with banker and former spy Sergey Gorkov, chairman of VneshEconomBank, or VEB is highly suspect. BTW that bank has been under US sanctions since July 2014, and so it should have been deemed to be off limits to Jared Kushner.

Hmmmm, considering how the names of Donald Trump's web of social contacts, which takes him far less than six degrees of separation from Vladimir Putin, keep coming up in the context of money laundering, you’d have to wonder exactly what Kushner and Sergey Gorkov discussed and what kind of future financial planning and wealth management Gorkov may have had to offer to Jared Kushner and papa-in-law Donald Trump, per the playbook of kleptocracy leader Vladimir Putin.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I don't know. All I see is a man creating jobs and working on healthcare reform.

Now we know he is incapable of reforming healthcare. As for jobs:

www.nytimes.com...

Please alert me when he actually does something wrong...

Please alert us when he does something right. So far he has signed a bill that allows the coal industry to pollute our water, gutted the agency that protects our air, submitted a budget that increases military spending for no reason... and let's not forget a pointless, fatal raid in Yemen. If any of these things had happened with Clinton in the White House....

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Automatic vehicles still need crews. If the coal is being mined, people are working.

And the NYT, seriously.
edit on 30-3-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Automatic vehicles still need crews. If the coal is being mined, people are working.

But fewer people are needed, and coal will only be mined if there is a demand. Demand has been dropping because natural gas is more competitive. Signing an order that allows power plant owners to pollute more will not inspire them to build new coal fired plants, or re-retrofit ones that have been converted to gas. Capital likes predictability. Why build a new coal fired plant if a new administration can come along in four years and re-regulate?

Speaking of regulations and capital liking predictability, have you ever wondered why Richard Nixon created the EPA? I can assure you it was not because he was a "libtard." By the 1970s, the North American continent was an ecological nightmare. Lake Eerie actually caught fire, and sulfuric acid was raining down on Canada. Something need to be done, and there were two ways to approach it. The first was to let local bodies create regulations, the other was to have the Federal government do it. If you owned an industry that operated across several states, would you rather have a patchwork quilt of dozens of different local standards that you were expected to meet, or a single, uniform, nation-wide set?

Thanks to President Trump, we are going to see more and more local regulation, which the NIMBY principle will almost certainly make much, much more draconian than the EPA's standards.
edit on 30-3-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Well I guess time will tell but at least he's trying.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough
"Tweeting Tyrant" cute...
Did you come up with that all by yourself?
I can't bring myself to discuss the topic seeing as it is Vanity Fair...

Instead I will give liberals a lesson on why you keep loosing...
According to social blade Vanity fair has almost 350k subscribers.
With an average of 200-300 new subscribers daily.
Social-Blade
You may think this is a lot.
So lets compare this established massive news entity to the tiny 12 person staff over at Louder With Crowder.
Oh 716K subscribers!
With an average of 1,000 new subscribers daily.
Social-Blade
Now can you start to see why these entities are so desperate for your clicks?
They will literally say anything for just a few seconds of your attention. The people at CNN, Buzzfeed, Vanity, SALON, etc deserve to be convicted for mass manipulation.
edit on 30-3-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2017 by JAY1980 because: For trigger sake.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

In other words: more readers, fewer journalists. Who needs real news when you can just make things up?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The general public love it. It actually gives them something to talk about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join