It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Tweeting Tyrant waging non-linear war per Putin’s playbook or just narcissistic crazy making?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Is Trump’s Chaos Tornado a Move From the Kremlin’s Playbook?

Or is it just so-called “narcissistic crazy-making?”

I say that it’s mostly narcissistic crazy-making.

Since Donald Trump entered the political limelight, much has been posted on Youtube on the subject of narcissism. Narcissistic crazy-making has also been covered.

The narcissistic crazy-maker likes to keep his victim(s) off balance while at the same time deriving a power rush of superiority over the victim(s).

Be advised: there is a big overlap between narcissism and energy vampirism whereby the energy vampire raises the hackles of his victim(s), then he feeds on the victims’ energy. You can see this on the part of Trump. He energizes himself by feeding on the energies of the population of the entire planet!

Not only does the article characterizes Trump’s ways as being chaos but it also notes: espousal of fake news; embracing of “alternative facts;” relentless "lying to reporters, political adversaries, and the American people;" sabotage of "a democratic playing field that has existed in this country for more than two centuries;" "destructive use of Twitter;" "hijacking of headlines and warping the news cycle;" "rupturing of the journalism landscape, one land-mine tweet at a time."

Other articles characterized the environment in The Twitter Tyrant’s White House of being one of toxic paranoia and total dysfunctionality not to mention power struggles a la “The Apprentice.”

A narcissist has such a feeling of privilege that the rules and standards that apply to mere mortals simply do not apply to the narcissist. We can expound on this by saying that if the reality of mere mortals does not suit the narcissist and his purposes, then he is privileged to make up his own reality and run with that! So being out of touch with reality is not necessarily a matter of psychosis. Alternate facts, alternate realities can be part and parcel of narcissism.

Beware: Trump has been termed a “malignant narcissist,” and malignant narcissists are dangerous, particularly when they are in total control of nuclear codes.

David Packman noted in a Youtube video that now is a prime time for Donald Trump to up his popularity (approval) ratings by launching a false flag attack.

Meanwhile, with Putin feeling the heat of unprecedented protests in Russia bordering on revolution, he may also be feeling the impetus for a false flag attack as a diversion.

If Trump and Putin are, in fact, operating from the same playbook, then OY VEY!!!

edit on 29-3-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Inserted an omitted word.

edit on 29-3-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Removed an extraneous word to correct the prior correction.

edit on 29-3-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Just just let it go
might make you happier

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

It's both. Putin wants to Make Russia Great Again. To do this, he needs Europe and America to be weak. A crazy, controversial president keeps America paralyzed.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
Be advised: there is a big overlap between narcissism and energy vampirism whereby the energy vampire raises the hackles of his victim(s), then he feeds on the victims’ energy. You can see this on the part of Trump. He energizes himself by feeding on the energies of the population of the entire planet!

YES! Youve figured it all out. Trump is an evil Russian vampire!!! Grab your pitch forks and wooden stakes!

"destructive use of Twitter;" "hijacking of headlines and warping the news cycle;" "rupturing of the journalism landscape, one land-mine tweet at a time."

Good we needed that!

Other articles characterized the environment in The Twitter Tyrant’s White House of being one of toxic paranoia and total dysfunctionality not to mention power struggles a la “The Apprentice.”

Yes unamed sources tell me that right now at this very moment in the white house, Trump has Priebus, Bannon, Kushner, and the rest of them lined up. Getting ready to say which one is fired!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Yes unamed sources tell me that right now at this very moment in the white house, Trump has Priebus, Bannon, Kushner, and the rest of them lined up. Getting ready to say which one is fired!

He can't fire them, they're in charge! (On the other hand, he seems to think he can fire Congressmen!)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Please do define for us "Tyrant", and then articulate how Trump is a tyrant... and presuming you're a liberal voter also articulate for us how Obama wasn't one. Since Obama wont go away He still is one as far as I'm concerned.

And lets not forget the Identity Politics style of Non-Linear Warfare that Obama and His SJW horde have ushered in, which I prefer to call Social Group Warfare (SGW) [21st Century style Class Warfare].

Although I did just watch "HyperNormalization", where Adam Curtis argued Trump is doing his own form of Non-Linear Warfare. He worked hard on that top notch articulation, where his conclusion regarding Trump was far less sinister than the guy above me is asserting (it's more about disrupting old systems of unjust power, than being Russia's butt sniffing minion like the lib's just cant quit asserting [as partisansnip is an addictive self-deslusionary obsession for partisan hacks]). Note: Curtis isn't a conservative hack, and the documentary isn't just about Trump and is critical of him if anything).

Unless you're able to explain how the Psychopathic War Monger Propaganda Corporate MSM (PWMPC-MSM) dont deserve to be shaken up disrupted?

edit on 29-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
If you shut off the volume Trump looks like Hitler giving a speech.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

YES! Youve figured it all out. Trump is an evil Russian vampire!!! Grab your pitch forks and wooden stakes!

"destructive use of Twitter;" "hijacking of headlines and warping the news cycle;" "rupturing of the journalism landscape, one land-mine tweet at a time."

Good we needed that!

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: FauxMulder

He can't fire them, they're in charge! (On the other hand, he seems to think he can fire Congressmen!)

In a major sense, they have already been fired considering all that has been delegated to son-in-law Jarod Kushner:

1.) point person on Middle East relations and peace;

2.) point person on China, Canada, and Mexico;

3.) point person on the building of the southern border wall;

4.) in charge of trade deals;

5.) to lead a SWAT team to fix government with business ideas;

6.) in charge of White House Office on Innovation;

7.) to reimagine Veterans Affairs, the VA being the second biggest government agency;

8.) in charge of $1,000,000,000,000 infrastructure plan of Trump;

9.) in charge of installing brand-new technology and data infrastructure for every department and agency of the federal government;

10.) to be in charge of broadband policy for the entire nation;

and last, but not least:

11.) to be in charge of getting rid of the nation's opioid problem.

Hmmmm, there seems to be not much left for anyone else in the White House to do.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

From writing such a great thread as Occam's Razor to bring up Hitler, theres a special term for that stupidity...

en.wikipedia.org...

Reductio ad Hitlerum From Wikipedia,

Reductio ad Hitlerum (pseudo-Latin for "reduction to Hitler"; sometimes argumentum ad Hitlerum, "argument to Hitler", ad Nazium, "to Nazism"), or playing the Nazi card, is an attempt to invalidate someone else's position on the basis that the same view was held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party,[1] for example: "Hitler believed in eugenics, X believes in eugenics, therefore X is a Nazi".[2]

Occam's Razor
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
These kinds of threads never get old. Same repetitive opinions and questions about trump over and over... Yep.

Trump is hitler.... Makes total sense to me....

People are so stupid.
edit on 29-3-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I don't know. All I see is a man creating jobs and working on healthcare reform.

Please alert me when he actually does something wrong...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I don't know. All I see is a man creating jobs and working on healthcare reform.

Working on healthcare that vaguely resembles Obamacare or any form of universal healthcare is an exercise in futility because the intention of bringing down healthcare costs and insurance premiums under such a program is an impossibility and such was stated (for the first time, as far as I know) recently on T.V.

The "only-I-can-fix-it" President should know better having majored in Economics in college.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Dude your Op is just all kinds of awesome

In your thread title you call Trump crazy then go on to say

the energy vampire raises the hackles of his victim(s), then he feeds on the victims’ energy. You can see this on the part of Trump. He energizes himself by feeding on the energies of the population of the entire planet!

If the saying "takes one to know one" is valid then I would have to say you would be the correct person to assess whether or not Trump is indeed crazy

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Only I can fix it? Isn't that what Obama thought? He even stamped it with his own name...

Trump likes to stamp things with his own name but I am yet to hear him call the reforms 'Trumpcare'. Narcissistic you say? Yeah, you've just had 8 years of it and didn't even realise!
edit on 29-3-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Only I can fix it? Isn't that what Obama thought? He even stamped it with his own name...

Trump likes to stamp things with his own name but I am yet to hear him call the reforms 'Trumpcare'. Narcissistic you say? Yeah, you've just had 8 years of it and didn't even realise!

Let us review.

During his campaign, Trump, with his trademark braggadocio, proclaimed that he would repeal and replace Obamacare with something vastly superior ON DAY ONE of his presidency.

It's going on 70 days or so now, and Trump is shrewd enough and conceited enough not to place his name on what is destined to be a totally disavowed folly.
edit on 29-3-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Inserted a letter to correct a misspelling.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

So what?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

What is a narcissistic crazy maker?

gas lighting is pure narcissism. No need to compound the term with it's meaning. and he aint the one doing it. nor are you understanding the narrative, at all.

but carry on, oh gas lighter. your blue flame enlightens few.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
If you shut off the volume Trump looks like Hitler giving a speech.

www.youtube.com...

Isn't that what leftists do anyway? Never listen?

"Raysis" - "how" - "Because raysis" - "but how?" - "shaddup raycis!!!111 *throws an egg*"

sounds legit.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Well he killed all the muslims and mexicans so far, and is erecting a global wall to keep out illegal aliens from pluto, and hates women so much that he has to have parties in russia with putin where they pee on each other, and stole like 9 billion dollars once, and never paid a tax, and drives volkswagon - the last one I just made up, but I bet you it's true.

bloody trump... what a tyrant.

edit on 29-3-2017 by LoneWrecche because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Your logic makes 0 sense. Trump is Putin's worst nightmare. It was Obama who terminated F-22 production and introduced the defense sequester. It was Trump who pumped 54 billion into the US military and removed the defense sequester.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join