It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Secretary SEAN SPICER is Being Burned Out by Low IQ Reporters.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Precisely.

Not only would that logic be flawed absent the sheer and total ignorance which informs the current administrations position on pretty much every one of its headline decisions, but WITH that staggering stupidity taken into account, it simply cannot fly.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Precisely.

Not only would that logic be flawed absent the sheer and total ignorance which informs the current administrations position on pretty much every one of its headline decisions, but WITH that staggering stupidity taken into account, it simply cannot fly.

Indeed, I'm not sure what some think the "end game" is here.

The Trump Administration has FAILED at every major policy initiative so far. The only thing they've succeeded at is taking away protections from Trans* kids, and trying to take credit for the negation of the TPP.

Americans intrinsically dislike losers. And they hate whiners. The Trump Administration, so far, seems to be both.

I'm encouraged, or perhaps hopeful, that the noises being made about bipartisan cooperation are real. I've wished for a Trump moving back toward the center from the extreme .... so maybe.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

They also succeeded in killing the earth in the name of the economy. The strange thing on that is I am sure there are more jobs to be created looking for clean options than doing the same.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

They also succeeded in killing the earth in the name of the economy. The strange thing on that is I am sure there are more jobs to be created looking for clean options than doing the same.

It's not about jobs, it's about ideology.

President Trump is trying to convince the coal miners that the world is reverting back to the technology of the 1880s.

It isn't.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I wouldn't count on this. Trump is currently picking fights with the Freedom Caucus, lumping them in with Democrats (lol), instead of trying to get all these Congressmen to work together.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I wouldn't count on this. Trump is currently picking fights with the Freedom Caucus, lumping them in with Democrats (lol), instead of trying to get all these Congressmen to work together.

Nope, I gave up on hope about 7 years ago, LOL.

Trump is his own worst enemy. Seriously. Perhaps Jared and Ivanka can temper things a bit.

I trust them more than Bannon, whatever that little Nazi's name is, and Priebus.

That's not saying very much, mind you.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Haha!
Well at least poor Sean know knows how the rest of us feel trying to talk to a room full of illiberal's. I somehow doubt our illustrious MSM has our interests in mind when reporting fair and impartial news here. All I see is a flock enraged triggered liberals offended because the current administration is helping facilitate their destruction by exposing their BS to the masses. More and more people are dumping the likes of CNN, FOX, NBC, etc, etc, and resorting to smaller independent sources.
They know it too!

This is just more feminist virtue signaling.
"How dare this white privileged cis male call some woman out when she acts a fool."
Didn't read the whole thread...
Has anyone used the "mansplaining" pejorative yet?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Haha!
Well at least poor Sean know knows how the rest of us feel trying to talk to a room full of illiberal's. I somehow doubt our illustrious MSM has our interests in mind when reporting fair and impartial news here. All I see is a flock enraged triggered liberals offended because the current administration is helping facilitate their destruction by exposing their BS to the masses. More and more people are dumping the likes of CNN, FOX, NBC, etc, etc, and resorting to smaller independent sources.
They know it too!

This is just more feminist virtue signaling.
"How dare this white privileged cis male call some woman out when she acts a fool."
Didn't read the whole thread...
Has anyone used the "mansplaining" pejorative yet?

Well, speaking of a knot of propaganda and catch-phrases .... let's see if there's anything in this muddle that's an actual provable claim, eh?

1. What is your proof that "more and more people are dumping" CNN, FOX, NBC, etc.?

2. You "did't read the whole thread" but that's not keeping you from commenting? Yeah, seems reasonable.

3. I'm moderate on most issues, liberal on some. Let's see if you can drop the right-speak and have a conversation? If not, you're the problem you're complaining about.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If the Freedom Caucus is offended enough, not even the "nuclear option" can get Gorsuch approved. Way to go, Trumpster!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

If the Freedom Caucus is offended enough, not even the "nuclear option" can get Gorsuch approved. Way to go, Trumpster!

I think the freedom caucus is the House of Representatives. The Senate approves Gorsuch for the Supreme Court.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Well, you know, he's not really a Christian and all ... he goes to one of them liberal Episcopalian churches.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I did manage to get through a lot more of Sean's last press conference, but I still could not finish watching it though with all this Russia / Hacking repeating again and again and again and ...

One good point for Trump getting hacked and watched for the past 8+ years, so did all the other presidential candidates but it was just like water off a ducks back form him because he is such a good guy. If there was any dirt we would of heard all about it by now.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I really thought President Trump was going to start identifying and denying certain Idiot Networks and Newspapers access to the daily briefings. It's certainly within the Administration's right to do so, and the public (that matters) would support and cheer those decisions.

But apparently Donald Trump is learning quite a bit, and adjusting several positions, as grows into the job.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
May 2, 2017

SEAN SPICER decided not to even show up for the daily press briefing today. Poor guy is reaching his limits with anti-American reporters. I'm surprised he's lasting this long.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
You have mail....

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 2, 2017

SEAN SPICER decided not to even show up for the daily press briefing today. Poor guy is reaching his limits with anti-American reporters. I'm surprised he's lasting this long.

I didn't know RT and Alex Jones were even invited!

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: carewemust
You have mail....

Thanks for reminding me that I need to learn how to access ATS "personal messages". After 9 years, I didn't know there was such a feature until you told me. I'll go do that right now! Thanx!

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   
May 10, 2017

I think Sean Spicer said, "No Way!".. for today's press briefing, the day after FBI Director James Comey was fired.

""1:30 PM ET: White House press briefing with Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders""

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Anybody know much about SARAH SANDERS? Hope she can handle it!
edit on 5/10/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust Spicer is not very good at this job. I think he will get a new position or be let go in near future.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It has become unnecessary to have a daily press conference. The media just use it to spin out of context and make up the news so why have it?

If I were advising Trump, I'd tell him to cancel it and change the format to a direct update to the people - perhaps even get representatives from each state in local communities to attend to ask questions. The media no longer represent anyone other than global corporations and special interests, so why update them? Strange to be briefing the enemy of the people you serve.
edit on 10/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join