It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Secretary SEAN SPICER is Being Burned Out by Low IQ Reporters.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: xuenchen
Spicer might be a better actor than the MSM reporters in the press meetings.

The "press" is completely triggered every day.

Does that make his press briefings "fake news" then?

Only if the questions are fake/stupid/bait

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: interupt42

Like what you think matters to me.
Victim??? Ha ha more like activist.
I'm very strong. Very engaged in politics. Locally and nationally.
36401 that's the first five digits of my DNC membership number.
I worked locally to take seniors to the polls. I held fund raisers in my own home.
I donate time to my community center. My mayor knows me by my first name.
I bet you don't even know your mayors name never mind them knowing you.

What do you have to offer ? What do you do besides make snide comments on an internet forum ?

Blind loyalty to a political group is nothing to be proud of or brag about. Its actually why our gov;t is broken and you are leading the pact to the cliff. I never questioned your loyalty or level of effort you put into being a good political chearleader .

Certainly you were among the top of the Clinton supporter. Despite myself not being a trump supporter. I;m glad your efforts along with the other Clinton drones who made ridiculous comments to support her and infinite denials of reality about her , only helped her not get elected.

Sadly only Clinton could have made Trump look like the lesser evil.

You are the problem in this country , because you don't hold your own party accountable for anything. You blame everything on the right, despite both party having their hands in the cookie jar in the infinite degrading of our rights and our our gov;t for the people.

If you weren't such a biased team political cheerleader , you would see this whole news story as pure BS being blown out of proportions by both sides.

edit on 20331America/ChicagoWed, 29 Mar 2017 11:20:44 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You can be sure to see more of her on SNL, the comedy gold keeps writing itself..like a self fulfilling prophecy.

This job must eat up his soul.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Nah.

Pretty much fake based on topic, I'd say.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Exactly. All the questions form liberal outlets are based on fake news, so we get the rather surreal spectacle of Spicer talking about things that never happened. It's not until the conservative press ask questions that we get an insight.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Exactly. All the questions form liberal outlets are based on fake news, so we get the rather surreal spectacle of Spicer talking about things that never happened. It's not until the conservative press ask questions that we get an insight.

What conservative press? If the press wasn't some giagntic liberal octopus how would everyone except for you be brainwashed?

Or maybe you're talking about the highly esteemed Gateway Pundit?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: carewemust

So rigorous inquiry is too much for the Press Secretary? Then he needs to submit his resignation.

Rigorous inquiry is expected. it's the relentless, silly, combative questions from the low-brow group of so-called "journalists" that cause burn-out.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Kind of like arguing with low info idiotic Trump supporters. Its like arguing with a rubber ball.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Don't know. He seems like a dick and his job must suck but I don't see what the big deal is about this. I watched the vid yesterday.
Seems like a non story

The big deal is the person he rebuked was a woman and a black one at that.

Why should she get special treatment because she's a black woman? Spicer is "tough" on a lot of the white guys too.

But I do understand that this year is particularly tough for April Ryan. She was in an entirely different, less stressful, operating mode while President Obama was in charge of the nation.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The White House should have assigned seating and take all the fake newsies (CNN, MSN, etc.,) and put them in the back row. Then they should not call on them for questions at all. If they become too unruly then they should be locked out of the briefings altogether.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

You're right about that. Past Press Secretaries and daily press briefings, didn't get near as much coverage from the Main Stream Media.

The Trump/Spicer team is far more interesting, engaging, and forth-coming with the public. No doubt about it.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I didn't see where anyone made those claims but you.

They werent made outright but it was subtly implied.

How is the fact shes a woman or black even slightly relevant?
How do I know shes a black woman? because the media made it part of the narrative.

Hillary had a few things to say about this and it was all about Spicer being a prick to women, Ill bet I wouldnt have to look too hard to find someone saying he shook his head at her because shes black

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

And ATS is pretty rigorous too, we get what you really mean by "low-brow". It's getting old from the Deplorables. Maybe change the name to Predictables?

Let me ask you and everyone from both sides - do you ever envision a time when you can put aside the rhetoric and sub-text and actually demand governance and forward momentum?

Think of the children.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Lol 90% of the questions are negative because this administration is a circus like never seen before. This has nothing to do with being liberal or conservative.

Maybe this administration may stop calling out the intelligence community and media. Might be a good idea.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Maybe this administration may stop calling out the intelligence community and media. Might be a good idea.

Maybe if the intelligence community and the MSM could stop being caught in lies there would be no need to call them out.

Ever consider that?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
You mean the Obama 'Wiretapped' me lie? That one? Or the 'we have no ties to Russia' one? Which lies? Oh I know .. I'll repeal Obamacare immediately after I take office.. that one right? No ? Okay I get it.. Mexico is going to pay for the wall right after Hillary gets prosecuted.

Pick one I can't keep em all straight.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

What kills me about Trump supporters is that had Obama done any of this you would be screaming. You all screamed about golf and vacations and you are pretty mum about that stuff now.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

The Trump/Spicer team is far more interesting, engaging, and forth-coming with the public. No doubt about it.

Editors have long subscribed to the motto: "If it bleeds, it leads." Spicer's briefings are a slow motion train wreck. Viewers can't get enough of them.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
What a joke. Spicer is burning-out because he's being forced to go in front of the press and defend indefensibly false and often stupid statements made by his boss. Who would want that job when every day starts with, 'You want me to say what???'

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Let's all ponder the partisan absurdity in this statement and wonder if this is the kind of people we want to be.

Everything "liberal" is fake; everything "conservative" is good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join