It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Press Secretary SEAN SPICER is Being Burned Out by Low IQ Reporters.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I could only handle watching about 5 - 10 minutes of these press interviews. It was the questions from the press that put me off, just continually asking the same stuff in slightly different ways. Most of the questions where antagonising and trying to dig up dirt. More interest in just what the government is doing would be more engaging for me.

From what I have seen of Sean, he does handle it well and is informed about what is going on. He might be a little dry in his presentation but is professional about it.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

If Spicer was protecting honesty and credibility over Trump's chronic lying, he wouldn't be so agitated. Spicer most likely has a lack of moral character, if he did, he would have resigned from his position. The stress of defending dishonesty is probably eating him up inside.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: carewemust

Don't know. He seems like a dick and his job must suck but I don't see what the big deal is about this. I watched the vid yesterday.
Seems like a non story

The big deal is the person he rebuked was a woman and a black one at that.

If you cant see how that makes him a racist misogynistic sexist then all hope is lost for you.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

They can try to deny what it was, unless your IQ is as low as Trumps...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Or he can follow Obama's lead and illegally surveille them when they make critical comments about him.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I thought the act of waking up every morning and looking in the mirror knowing you have to go out and lie to the public all day would drain anyone.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

So rigorous inquiry is too much for the Press Secretary? Then he needs to submit his resignation.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: DJW001

Or he can follow Obama's lead and illegally surveille them when they make critical comments about him.

Oh PLEASE let him "follow Obama's lead" and illegally survail someone. That would make the end of this administration SOOO sweet when they use a strawman they invented as a pretext to commit a crime.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

... or perhaps 90% of the questions that Mr. Spicer gets are negative, because 90% of what the Trump Admnistration has done so far is negative?

(I mean, while you're pulling statistics out of ... the air ... why not consider all sides at least?)

The whining argument that liberals are mean just doesn't cut it.

At some point, Mr. Trump is going to have to be judged on his own merits or lack thereof.

Spicer is in an almost impossible circumstance of trying to make the irrational seem rational.

I agree that he's probably going to burn out, because by all accounts, he's a reasonable person.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

LOL, Clearly NBC had very limited fluff stories to select from.

a snide comment that drew rebuke from Hillary Clinton and several prominent women journalists

@holes for crying wolf and making something out of nothing.

the veteran White House correspondent to "stop shaking your head"

@hole for overreacting.

Case closed.

edit on 59331America/ChicagoWed, 29 Mar 2017 07:59:51 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

He has an audience of one - Donald Trump. And that's how he is different than any other WH spokesperson preceding him. It used to be that whoever it was would get up behind that podium and articulate the White House vision/stance/platform in a measured, logical, business-like fashion in an effort to communicate.

Spicer has turned it into the internet-come-to-life in an effort to please his only constituent, Donald J. Trump. He's not trying to communicate, he is trying to debate, argue, flame, troll and push-back because that's what the Donald likes. It feeds his fragile ego.
edit on 3/29/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Sean does not have the backbone for the job. He needs to be questioned by trump supporters only or he looses his cool. Yesterday was a fiasco. He was spitting and practically foaming at the mouth. Then he acts like he's addressing a third grader telling April Ryan to stop shaking her head!!!
#WTF

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Heard a pundit say exactly the same thing this morning. He has an audience of one.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Mika Brzezinski has been saying it for a month. It's very evident when you watch one of his pressers, as compared to when he was at the RNC.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

By journalistic ethics do you mean not saying anything negative about trump?

Because the ethics seem to fail at the head these days and these honest hard working reporters are calling him on it.
God knows those working with him don't have the balls. Someone has to.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I didn't see where anyone made those claims but you.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Too bad that's not your call huh?

Trump engages in that kind of patronizing rhetoric too.
Or is it bullying? It's hard to tell .

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Within the first week, I probably would have threatened multiple reports while also calling Trump an idiot.

I don't think that stepping down would have been an option for me.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Trump engages in that kind of patronizing rhetoric too.
Or is it bullying? It's hard to tell .

I would argue that bullying a bully cancels out the bullying, and then it just turns into asininity.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Oh yeah. Obvious.
It's like watching a drowning man clutching at a blow up toy for life support and knowing that's the best help he's going to get.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join