It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Stanton Friedman claims, Aliens will be Revealing themselves soon!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Lol that's just an ego saying perhaps it will make my poo not smell as bad to all others that may smell it... in such a manner the ego forgets it is still just poo... there is no special poo, not from me and not from you.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Good points...and yet there is the other side of the argument that is ....aliens are taking an interest whenever Atomics are used

www.collective-evolution.com...

UFOs At Nuclear Missile Sites Many people who are aware, or who are becoming aware of the UFO phenomenon are not aware of the fact that UFOs have been visiting and interacting with nuclear missile sites across the globe for decades. This is a well documented fact that dates back all the way to December of 1948.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Atomic energy, why would they care, unless they are here with us on earth, and us creating nuclear explosions causes problems in other dimensions right here.

they certainly wouldn't care if they were light years away would they, unless they are like the universe police or something.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Why do some people care about animals? An even odder question to ask; why some do not? What makes that odder is sort of the point to making this post in response to yours.

Perhaps they see the majority of us helpless to many agendas; the same way some animals existence are threatened or even have become extinct due to ours.

There are some in power that if the could they would nuke an entire country... regardless of all of those living there not holding any ill will towards them at all.

Past is one hell of a thing to hold onto when it means the possibility of no future at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

This seems like total B.S. tbh. If aliens were here, they could solve most of our worldly disagreements, with clean and plentiful energy. That's all it would take.

But I do see why aliens wouldn't reveal themselves en masse, it would cause total chaos, nobody would go to work, new religions would pop up, cults.

I mean some of them obviously do show themselves, I've seen a couple incredible moving objects in the night sky at incredible speeds, 90 degree turns in an instant.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

i know what you mean, but if they cared they would have possibly stopped millions dying in wars, millions who had the choice to either fight for your country or receive a bullet to the head, thats not free will.

but then again we stand with video cameras and watch a pride of lions tear a zebra to pieces, to entertain the masses.
and call it a documentary!!

love your posts even more when i don't have to try and workout what your saying lol

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Yip i agree, the world would stop, industry would lose trillions,

then theres the "so if theres aliens where are they, i want to see them, show us aliens now!!

if the news did come out, theres one thing i can guarantee............ more and more people will walk into lamp posts.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Not when there is a ton of greed for world domination and a hunger of such technology to use to the advantage of that to hold the rest of the world hostage to it... much like the arms race. So the best they can do is to inspire others especially those not prone to such things or less likely to be prone to such things... however the further one goes hipity hop down that rabbit hole? The more difficult to avoid the many temptations offered down that bunny trail.

Those knowing such a thing wring their hands just waiting for the opportunity to exploit such to their own advantage... or in a sense "sell" ones soul to a larger agenda because at some point it can become a very very difficult thing to fight... even after one has "sold out" it can become more difficult to give that up; as that pressure resumes and is amplified having more to lose, and being under some sort of contract where one's life is essentially no longer one's own.

They are branded and made a slave; a public entity much like Bob Dylans song where he basically says; no matter what? You are going to have to serve somebody. As long as that image remains what is being sold then there are no issues... if there are issues? Then right back into trying to trigger and break them. It takes a ton of strength to avoid all of that and great resolve to keep oneself true... public image is the lie, what is bought and sold. None of those that have bit just because fighting it becomes so very difficult are weak at all... but one will be tested to their limits and beyond until there is nothing left for anyone to get their hands on... at that point so many will just duplicate or clone what it is in that essence in an attempt to sell it or cash in on it.

Silly as that is? That's the truth. All of this internet business? Can put many corporations out in an instant many no longer needed something can go viral by ones own hand at a moments notice... not having control over that of course they are going to want control over that; lobby for that say it is a matter of economic stability and in public interest or whatever when it really isnt about any of that at all... just control. So if someone signs their life away for however long having become too tired to fight it? If the contract ends or if they fight it try to recover their image for themselves? Boom right back to having to fight it again.

This is why you see people snap... the expectation to be anything and everything to everyone when none of that is really them? Takes a ton of strength living the lie... this is so known there is the whole "fake it til you make it business" why? Oh well if you can be that fake on the way there where it is believable; then saying nope not me at all where do I sign to be the fake you want me to be and continuing on the be fake? No big deal. Before that? It was just say yes to everything; no matter what it is or how degrading just so so much dirt could be gotten to bury you with it as a sort of black mail to hold over their head if they didn't sing the old song and dance like they are or were expected too, as insurance to be sure of it.

What it really is? Sad. Success comes at a price that costs in the end more than it's worth... integrity. Being real is one of the most difficult paths as it means keeping that integrity intact. It takes a ton of strength and a ton of I don't care what you may think you have on me to hang me out to dry? Makes no difference; if it takes stooping that low to swing it? You're already at my feet when doing so.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: EllisColin
I knew an engineer once, in his later years, who had worked on the avro aero, quartz watches and myriad of other high profile projects. He would get togeather with a group of scientists and academics, to let their minds run free, they had only one rule: never ridicule anyone for an idea of proposition, now mayter how far fetched it may be, disciss it like it could be true. He told me some of his greatest ideas were born in these sessions and I had hoped ATS would be a similar community.

This community is growing more and more hostile and has turned from a community that investigates and discusses the far fringe of possibility, to a community where arm chair scientists pompously flex they're own perceived superiority over people looking to discuss a topic.

I struggle to see the point of ATS's current incarnation , but your honorary degree from Harvard is in the mail sent to you for calling people foolish on the internet.

If we font start discussing these issues with civility and an open mind, ATS is dead. You dont have to agree, but dont just dismiss someone or insult them. If that is the strongedt rhetoric you can put togeather I urge you not to post in someones thread

I wholeheartedly agree. I have yet to contribute much to the forum, but I HAVE noticed the place is filled with annoying "knowitalls" whose main purpose in life seems to be "YOU are wrong, and I am right!". Who gives a flying F?

It's the same old problem that has ridden humanity since day one - our bickering halts progress. Scientists are maybe the most closed minded. "Not invented here", "I didn't discover that". Who cares. Check your ego at the door, doofuses.

I remember reading a thread in here somewhere, where the OP had some elaborate theory about something, and it got shot down by some "professional of the field". This "pro" continued to turn the entire thread into a discussion between him and one of his apparent "peers", where every single entry seemed to exist merely to ridicule the OP. Entries like "How was your last research trip to Antarctica?". Pure douchebaggery.

Be open minded. Don't be closed minded douchebags that have nothing better to do than to throw your weight around.
edit on 31-3-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Minor typo.

edit on 31-3-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Minor typo.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

its like i always say, there's a possibility that life is just our time here, and there is nothing else, of course its possible, but that's where that argument ends, and theres no need to think any further with that, because you will never find out if that's true.
Thats the one thing that cannot be proved.......... everything else has the possibility of being proved!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The moment the extraterrestrials reveal themselves all governments will be toppled. I cannot imagine a more disruptive event in human history. All of sudden politics will matter to a lot more people.

Whenever any sort of truth is kept from the public at large, it's really all about protecting the interests of the rulers. The elites. The ones that you can bet will keep eating real food long after the rest of us have been forced over on insects and at best Mac & Cheese.

What are the interests of the rulers? To keep the peasants from taking their stuff. Keeping the riff-raff off the lawn. That's why there are wars. That's why they want to control the world's population. Too many people and too little food? They claim so, but I suspect it's a bit like water in California. It sure was enough to keep Barbra Streisand's lawn green.

Behind their tall walls and locked gates, in their inner circles of servants and body guards, they don't really mind if the world burns. They don't live in down town Chicago or in Syria.

But mass revolting or hysteria is not a good thing. The elites of France learned that lesson back in the day.

It is therefore quite likely that there are, say, 5-10 BIG secrets being kept from the world at large, because IF they were revaled, all hell would break loose - and rich people would have their stuff stolen by "pillaging peasants".

Just like the citizens of the ficitonal space station in Elysium weren't too keen on getting visited by earth-dwellers in need, the Elites of the world don't want anything threatening their idyllic way of life.

Imagine any of the following, potential secrets:

1) The earth is flat, and EVERYTHING is a lie (no planets, universe, anything).
2) Aliens are really demons feasting on our souls after death. There is only eternal torment to be had once we pass on.
3) We are being grown in a green house that is Earth. We are being eaten like we eat cows.

I could go on and on with various scenerios - each one very unlikely, but still somehow not entirely unfeasible.

Why at all possible? Because what we KNOW to be the truth, is only things we are being TOLD.

If I ask you this question: "How many people live on Earth?"
What is your reply? 7 Billion, right?

But HOW do you know that? Have you counted us all? Have you traveled the world and made a list?

No. You've been told there's 7 Billion people living here.

But can we tell the difference between 500 million, 1 Billion or 10 Billion?

We can't. Even if you've been to the biggest concerts ever held, you have never in your life witnessed more than 1 million people around you.

Basically, what we regard as "truth" are things we are either being told, or that we HOPE to be true.

When people call the very idea of aliens "preposterous", it's because they can't stand the idea of it being true.
When people talk about "benevolent saviours from outer space", it's because they hope it is so.

Be open minded, and follow the money.
edit on 31-3-2017 by Uberdoubter because: Grammar.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

Goes with the territory; if someone has peed all over something specific for most of their lives, and are currently working on something similar or adjacent; and something else comes along to threaten that territory or undo work they spent however long on?

Then yeah then such people are going to wig out... that's why I just open source all I have done so far; take it copy it print it rip it of plagerize it whatever just give something back to the world from having done so instead of cite or credit in return.

Is that egotistical? Sure to those just trying to get their names on or just make cash on something.

If it is something that helps; there is a lot of work time and effort to stamp one's name on something and all the expectation that goes right along with it... to me that's a hassle, something I don't have time for. So I just open source and give whatever it is. Have at it; or think about it, use it as inspiration or don't makes no difference so just putting it out there without any expectation of personal return, is harmless.

But as said those feeling they have something to gain or lose putting stuff out there; take many forms... otherwise it just is what it is no need to make it out to be something or more than it is.

So hey, state what you have to state and don't give a second thought about how it is taken... if it meant as something to hurt or harm, then in the end such a thing only hurts oneself, that goes for those getting serious over something they feel they may gain or lose... not attached to it is not attached to it. Getting upset at someones attachment and how they take whatever it is only shows ones own attachment to whatever that may be.

TLDR?
"I don't do drama... I just stay in my lane and do me." ~Dave Chapelle

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You know in Star Trek; that whole prime directive to not interfere in developing civilizations; but if power gets out of hand or balance that could threaten all existence then yeah time to step in? That inspiration came from somewhere; especially about humanity itself flying through space seeking out other civilizations to make contact with. Kirk of course didn't seem to have any issues to get all rawr with the local ladies... maybe he didn't consider that interference; in that whole biblical sense of Joseph you are not the father business. Who's to say?

But the entire all of everything is in constant contact... everyting touching, no way to not touch everything. In ego yeah there's gonna seem like some sort of space between, but where do you end and something else begin when such a thing ceases to exist?

Sorry if that makes you try and work out what is being said...

We can't know another species motives trying to put our own projections on them... this is why even movies with no humans in it? Still act human. It's why Aliens is such a good film; the Alien shown has no humanity in them at all. More like an insectoid with a hive mind; breed and protect the hive and secure food that was the objective and more like an instinct than an objective... is it possible that such is out there somewhere? You betcha but as an intelligence to fly around doing that? Narp as a hitch-hiker aboard one that is or was or evolved while onboard one that is or was? Yep.

Same thing goes on in our bodies called bacteria and gut flora... how many of those cravings or habits are really yours?

edit on 31-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

But the entire all of everything is in constant contact... everyting touching, no way to not touch everything. In ego yeah there's gonna seem like some sort of space between, but where do you end and something else begin when such a thing ceases to exist?

Sorry if that makes you try and work out what is being said...

Makes perfect sense, the whole universe is vibrating and communicating at a subatomic level, vibrations create waves and waves travel, that's my interpretation of how it works anyway.

you know i never liked aliens or jaws when i was growing up.

and never really seen all of alien, but you have inspired me to try and watch it right through to see if i enjoy it now.

its on my list

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Why do aliens dont make themselves present to general public? Why do Gov. prefer to watch to the other side of this or deny it or make loonny toons the people with UFO or ET experience? the simply thing is that it's a complex issue and people who prefer the doom and gloom type of things and it will probably do that in the news of Alien and ET Stuff, do doom and gloom. Not the Aliens themselves in the most part.

Its not because Aliens could probably wipe out humakind to billion pieces, its not because there could be a a planetary war with them, Its not because the Illuminati or Satan or other type of Esoteric stuff, its because humans themlselves prefers to be like this in our core.

Its like a drug or alcohol addict its hard to get that addiction out or in "check", you do it slowly or you do it by the force , slowly its more comfy makes the human more "easy" and have higher probabilitys that you could succeed in the long run, if its by shock like any system hells breakes loose and could potentially make the pacient do 2 things, they resist the shock and live another day ot they dont and die of it.

Gov slowly is doing it, they say it that there could be life but when people talk about UFO's or past civilization on other planets or ET visitations then they ridicule it at the same time. The shock is less with a laught isnt? You prefer someone who is cold and razor sharp to say it or some comedian to do it? with who you will feel more safe?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well, if there are aliens out there, and there is more than one other species than us, then I don't see how -- even with a "Federation" of planets -- there wouldn't be at least one and probably many alien species who wouldn't go along with that concept from the get-go. Fine if one alien race wants to quarantine us, but that's not going to stop other races from barging right in if they want to. But that has never happened (mythology excluded by lack of evidence).

Of course, that's if aliens are anything like us, which is that we can barely agree on where to eat lunch.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
well imo its irresponsible to give matches to children. giving us those sources of energy and technology could be the same as giving us pandoras box to play with. besides maybe they have something in place much like the prime directive

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

When you have time --

could you go into more detail about that?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Do you concider the Nuremburg event in 1561 mythology?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
Do you concider the Nuremburg event in 1561 mythology?

No, that was a meteorological event. I mean all the stories of assorted "wars" between various superbeings in the distant past that we're supposed to worship.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join