It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Stanton Friedman claims, Aliens will be Revealing themselves soon!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Stanton Friedman .. need more be said?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
There's no point on trying to prove aliens exist, because no one can!

If you show a alien picture, they'll say it's CGI or somehow faked.

If some high-ranked official, pilot, or someone who knows sh!t tells them, they just won't believe.

If you show a damn flying saucer, they'll say it's government made.

Just leave skeptics in their bubble, they'll be fine.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Keeping their status quo- quoing is the job of politics; no matter what ideology is sitting in the political seat. Instability of any kind upsets that satus-quo and if they like or want to keep their job? Then it's business as usual... not in the business? Then the political opposition or status-quo of that will be trying to keep them quoing from their political seat.

Such a thing has little to do with oh look aliens! Other than both saying; um do we all get to keep quoing? Aliens... yeah, because this quoing appears so very important that you all will as history has shown? Happily kill each other in large numbers if not able to keep calm and just quo... so we'll just kinda hang out until you bitches can come together and not freak out about it. Like two children on this road trip through time in the backseat... aleins are we there yet? are we there yet? No. Alien! Republican won't not stop touching me, Republican it is not your body no touching without consent is bad mmkay? But Democrats eyes are touching me!

Oh, my goodness this little blue speck is just fine, here ya go we're here! Don't let the gravity lift hit your ass on the way out! Republican haha ownt... get it? You're my ass being a Democrat. Who put you on the cross? I dunno but you carried me there... ha ha. Hey check out that tree with the snake; last one there is a rotten apple... not if I bite it first. What if the snake bites it? Um we will just blame it for everything here on out and call it non-partisan... oh I dunno that doesnt sound very evil how about communism? Hey we have to live together... oh yeah youre right; how about the devil? Sure that works... hey where is everyone?

Beep! beep! Zzzwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhh!

Hmmm wonder when we'll see alien again?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

edit on 29/3/2017 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Nothing about Fukushima was natural . . . . .

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Stanton Friedman's new book lays it all out. For me he is another ( along with Donald Keyhoe, Phillip Corso) that proves there is a cover up at the highest level. For me I wonder does the government = extra terrestrials. Are they intertwined and interchangeable? Thousands and even hundreds of years ago I could see how a cover up could be achieved. Now with global communications and transportation, I believe it's a matter of time, closing quickly, before there is an event that can't be covered up. Also, think about how can a cover up be perpetuated over thousands of years. Maybe it's extraterrestrial humans with expanded lifespans.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

But you knew this was in the Aliens sub-forum...why would a skeptic like you click on the link? Bored?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
"Aliens will be Revealing themselves soon!"
Where does he say that...
I am still looking, where ?
Please point me in the right direction OP
Do not tell me you clickbaited me on ATS

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I've been playing with so many different scenarios if you would try to make them consistent in any way...well they all take place on earth, but that's it.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Today there is so much cgi tech and even holograms in person like appearing to to be things like a giant whale in a school gym. Unless the government announces something ( which now it would be hard to believe isn't a false flag trying to distract from all the other horrible stuff they are doing) I just don't know how we can ever believe even what gets reported by normal ppl via the Interweb. I guess that may very well be the whole strategy! If they cannot control the narrative make it all impossible to decifer. There are lots of mass sighting of weird things all the time now. Years back I was so interested, now I find it hard to even cluck on videos to watch! Also I'm pretty convinced there are definitely government craft that are years more advanced then they admit. History has shown this is what they do so it's pretty safe to believe it's still going on. Even if some giant disclosure happens now can we even believe it to be true? Even if we can touch it with our own hands and see it with our own eyes? My feeling about the topic are so changed from a few years back. Anything I thought I knew for sure is reduced to ground zero. LOL.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
How about the millions of eye witnesses never mind the evidence governments are releasing, some even stating alien contact, its all there!!
But if u dont want to see it then you wont, simple as that.a reply to: muSSang

Can you point me to the government evidence stating alien contact? I would like to read that one.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Conspiracy theory. No proof.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

www.ufoevidence.org...

www.rense.com...

www.cia.gov...

your welcome!

see if you want to stay in your bubble dont investigate any further....
edit on 29-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

sorry i snapped at you there, im angry at others, and the annoying thing is im only hurting myself..
edit on 29-3-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

Sure if not for this troubling little detail.
The government...is made up of people.
And people love to talk. People can't help sharing. It's in our nature.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

An government announcement should be the LAST credible source at this point.

I say land on the White House and make a press conf or gtfo little green men!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

yes and a people who talk have a low mortality rate.... coincidence?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

You know a live alien or two on even CNN giving interviews through an interpretation system they've brought with them would go a long away into proving their existence.
Not a fuzzy picture of a pelican, not a bug caught in a street lamp. Not a dot in the sky.
A real live breathing alien that doctors have examined.

And still some won't believe it.
It's just too easy to fake.
We live in the world of special FX.
No denying g that.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Huh?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He means high mortality rate, as in die younger. I assume....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join