It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Stanton Friedman claims, Aliens will be Revealing themselves soon!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

For what?
edit on 1-4-2017 by Peeple because: Language

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well, no one is forcing anyone to buy any concept as reality... One can sit and meditate doesn't cost a dime, just the time. No need for books or fancy paraphernalia. Just sit that all if sitting becomes anything else than sitting like thinking nope thats sitting and thinking... so getting it to just sitting... sure tons of stuff will arise in awareness... don't grasp guess or label it is what it is. Talk about so much free entertainment though from just sitting... whatever arises it also passes, doesn't matter what it is from bliss with celestial beings all around dancing to being sawn apart with chainsaws just sit. No matter how real the arising it'll pass same with that one thought was real previously all from doing one thing just sitting.

just like this period -> . it is meant to stay in one spot just sitting there; and in the construct or confines of this sentence it will. But after the next line it will move slightly up, after clicking on reply it will move again, it will keep moving each and every time it is ever come across again... right now it is just one period but it will immediately multiply into an incalculable amount of periods depending on how many computers happen to go by it as a post all of them moving around too.

But in that conceptual confine called a sentence becoming a placeholder it will sit adjacent above and below to all other characters just the same being affected exactly the same... should that period being pointed out and made special... have an ego or pride about it? When all others are basically doing the exact same thing?

So who is the prisoner and the they and the creator in such a thing? All of them now meditating or just sitting but yet not... one is only bound by what one sees as a confinement, the other characters do not hold each other in bondage except in the concept of structure perhaps comprehension even I having made it have no control over it afterwards except to come in and edit... would that make me vengeful would the other characters get mad the creator came in and killed our friends... his name and the date and time and reason if given one forever in our memories.

But they are just characters right?

Are you just a character?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I can hear it now... "and besides, we advanced aliens could walk away from our golden spacecraft and technological wonders Any time we want! We just...don't want to, that's all... but see, that's the difference between us and you humans. You humans would just get addicted to all these gadgets and precious metals and gems and technological conveniences and become dependant on your own technology! Again, WE are mature enough to handle it.

I like your thinking

Like certain "squeeky clean" organisations here on earth built upon corrupt foundations I doubt the ETs or whatever are free of skeletons in their closets.

It's the "superior, holier then thou" attitude that gets my blood boiling. The ETs should have some manners when visiting a world. Like knocking on the door and introducing themselves. Coming to the point and stating their business too would be civilised too.

Otherwise they are behaving like criminals. (That goes for Adepts and Masters too)

To be civilised is not how whiz-bang your gadgets are or how smart you are, being civilised is about how you treat others.

Oh well, had my little "dummy spit".

Like I said, I like your thinking there

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EllisColin
Please excuse the spelling errors in my post above, my phones keyboard is tiny and my fingers are large.
I've got a case of the sausage fingers myself. Working with bees doesn't help much.
Fat Finger Lives Matter!

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Aliens, ETs, etc. all have one thing in common, we don't know who they are exactly or where they come from.

So I'll have a go at putting up a classification method, why not?

Scientific classification won't do. That depends on dissecting a specimen, not a nice thing to do. Another reason perhaps for ETs to keep their distance?

So, let's classify them on their effect on us humans.

Those that harm and those who don't.

We can put the Greys into class one; the harmful. We have a lot of people who can vouch for that. Let's put those who help or work with the Greys. Let's also put those who benefit from the Greys there too.

In class two, the harmless, observers, etc., lets put those there.

So, from that angle, who would reveal themselves?

Probably not class two.

That leaves class one, the harmful.

We probably don't want that, it would mean they are in control.

. . . .Just a thought.
edit on 2-4-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If I had a nickel for ever time I've heard those exact words, I wouldn't need a job.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Perhaps the ones that do try too become an Area 51. Wanting to avoid Area 51's because humanity is apt to use and abuse such things in their own selfish interests of domination... it is more dangerous trying to help or defect than not... to all of those involved.

Like nuclear weapons being thought a balance of power... that everyone and anyone thinking themselves sovereign or want domination want one... like what you don't have nukes? What are you poor? Oh how sad for you so pissed off and arrogant ha we will not only get some or develop some to secure our testicular fortitude we will also use it to show we are not afraid too.

When there is that sort of mentality or feeble mindedness looking to or running an entire country? Then Any help liberates them from that sort of oppression. Of course with that balance of power and large enough? Kinda a standoff like we know you are violating a whole hell of a lot of basic human rights but with the finger on the button? Hands are kind of tied... so hitting them in the wallet with sanctions... however that just makes the people suffer in the face of those human rights violations even more so.

Such a thing becomes cruel... so with countries itching to get the edge and dominate or itching to get something already known to balance power when known what they would do with it?

Alien tech that would give anyone that advantage; is kinda a no fly zone for all of the same reasons outlined above.

edit on 2-4-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

everything in my opinion is for the same reason, and thats evolution, and everything evolves and advances because of its environment and the stresses within that environment so why wouldn't it be the same for consciousness or God, the things in our lifetime that have the biggest effect on us are the things that occur at opposite sides of a spectrum, negative and positive events in our history, are the ones we learn most from. But these are my thoughts as of late and my thoughts change often, or evolve if you like! I like to bash brains with others here NOT to try and say I know this and this is the way it is, i speculate and the reason my thoughts on my reason for being are as they are "changing" is because i learn from
others and i keep the things i hear that resonate and fit.

like when you said, that they could be angels carrying out Gods Will, "they could be" of course, cause anything is possible, they could be a number of things, angels, aliens, archons, overlords or even Gods, or they could be the figment of imagination, or they could be beyond our comprehension, i dont know!

But i do think that all the evil things in this world, no matter how they disgust us distress us are so for a reason, and its all part of a plan, that we are not able to decipher because we are just Humans.

if someones words dont agree with you and they make you angry, then thats better than them meaning nothing and having no effect on you, because even an "idiot" response to you, can make you realise a truth or an untruth

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

you see this is one of those posts that i have trouble working out BBD

i think therefore i am, but what am i after i am, well thats the big mystery isn't it, but if we knew the answer to that, then that would affect who we are, and stop us from becoming who we are meant to be.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Consciousness only judges by something held as "a mind" in ego only one mind exists one perspective one point of view. The eye cannot stay simply seeing as perception with such a thing attached... it creates duality a self and other when so attached and biased in discrimination. A preferential bias towards experience of what is seen, heard, smelled, tasted, felt... of course the conglomerate of more than one, says hey how is this to you? Then they agree or disagree, that never makes it what it is except to one person in holding it. Not wanting to feel alone in that grasping of hey this recipe I made is good then one shares it, but who is really hungry in doing so?

If the eye is left to simply see, where the mind does not grasp at what is seen then the eye is void of bias or discrimination to what is seen. No perfection no defect it is just a phenomena in the perception of the eye... running around in the mind grasping at what is seen? Can lead to a preferential bias for what is seen, then duality of the eye starts on the act of seeing... this agitates the mind creates a disturbance because of that line drawn with the eye in choosing a side, instead of leaving the eye to do it's job of just seeing.

Hearing the same, smell, taste, touch... so five consciousness's all with varying attachments of bias getting called a self; well it is and it isn't meaning it is discriminatory and it isn't discriminatory...

Getting to the bottom of understanding that? Will lead to knowing and not knowing the self... as it exists but yet it does not... it exists in attachment but yet it does not. Something may appear in the mind not present in any other place... so there but not there. When it is there? Only one holding it, when not there? Who is then holding it? lol no one because ego typically does not think that far.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Maybe. The evolution aspect is something I like, but that raises warning signs, nothing on the way towards the truth is more dangerous than the things we want to believe.
I want to believe in the goodness of those things/beings which are obviously playing us like a flute if they choose to do so. But what I see is suffering, lies, control loops serving no other purpose than the self protection of the "phenomenon". Not very godly, or good.

Self responsibility, self control, self regulation by my own standards, ... it's quite shocking to discover that during all my search the only one aspect that became a certainty is: trust yourself and no one else, most of all not god.
It's a test, I guess, and everybody has to pass it without help. Can you be honest, loving and constructive even if it never has any advantage for yourself? Or will you give in and do everything to feed the animal in you with money, fame and power?

Or are those bias residues I have to get rid off, because they keep me from seeing the truth? And it's all just materialism and utter insignificance in the scheme of bigger things? Hallucinations to feel part of something that's not existent outside of my mind?
Luckily my experience says our soul exists and is not going to end when we die. But how the hell does aliens get to be the gate keepers between these two realms: life & death?
Or is it another masquerade?

edit on 2-4-2017 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Tom Delonge, says its to do with consciousness, and that's one of the main reasons i'm following him and listening to him, because he was saying something that i was thinking about, and contemplating. That would be enough for some people to blindly go on their every word, i mean i would love for the bit to be true where he says that the ancient Gods exist and all that, i would love Zeus, Ra, Isis, Geb and all that stuff to be real, or whoever Gods hes talking about, but i doubt that to be the case,
although still open to its possibility, however unlikely that may be, but thats the thing, whatever we think we know now, just think back ten years ago, and did you think you knew then? was it the same way you think know? i know i didnt think the same way about what life was about 10 years ago, in fact my thoughts have completely changed in the last 20 years when i really did think i knew everything (i was 17), so when i think if i will think differently in 10 years time...... well i hope so!

i would love to know of your experience btw ( my biggest fear is that theres nothing when we die, and thats why i probably look into every possibility and eventuality that i come across) im interested in placebos and nocebos and the power of pos/neg thinking along with astral travel and trying to find out if it is real.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Indeed and that's why it takes the utmost in resolve, strength and fearlessness to transcend all such temptations. Where one ends up from avoiding all of those... inevitable when one remains sovereign in responsibility, control, regulation by one's own standards. One only rises and falls by their own choices... in the system they find themselves in having dragged it along as existent... where the statement: "and hell followed with them" comes from. Each person carries all they hold as real and in turn become subject to all they hold as real or believe to be...

In such a manner one could awaken in a perfect paradise only to find all they carried would soon make it hell... to carry one bias; automatically carries it's opposite. A god cannot exist without a devil and vice versa, so leave them to be concerned about each other. Then whether they exist or not will have no effect or bearing and just fade away... until some dingaling clinging to such shows up... of course they will also carry all they brought with them away soon after unless oneself is attached.

edit on 2-4-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: sp.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally p
. Can you be honest, loving and constructive even if it never has any advantage for yourself? Or will you give in and do everything to feed the animal in you with money, fame and power?

[/ote]

THIS. . . .thank yo for striking the nail on the thumb. . .

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
What we have to consider is that never in human history has aliens in the sky reports been so prevalent ONLY since after 1945.

ATOMIC BOMB…?

It may be that we avoid this and the government has programmed us to do so because they don’t want to face up to their failure to foster peace.

Disclosure is unlikely because the governments would be directly challenged

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Do you know Semele/Thyone? She was princess of Theben (?) & had an affair with Zeus. Hera became her friend because she appeared to her as her old nanny/ possessed her old nanny and tricked her into demanding to see Zeus in his true form. Which burned down the entire palace because he is pure energy (lightning), but he saved their son Dionysos, who later brought her from Hades (death) to the Olymp (immortality). Semele is the goddess of inspired frenzy, Stimula.

This might be the only story you need to show you what these gods are and how they operate. Pure energy beings, possesing/appearing as familiar people, the "unnatural" goddess inspires to destroy nature and kill animals.

There's more to it, but I guess you can see why I think this might be the most important alien/god story for our discussion here?

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

ive always loved the Zeus story, i have a red lightning shaped birthmark by my right eye, so loved lightning stories, once lightning struck a metal manhole in the middle of the road when i was about 9, always remember that moment.

If there are a load of Gods and they are good and bad..... i'm going with Zeus

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Some see destruction a necessity... like the tower card of the tarot, tearing down the old so there is a new beginning... like getting rid of toxic people moving to a new place that is a destruction a cutting the cord severing old bonds or chains. Some still dragging stuff their great great great great great whatever went through. Destroy it not your burden.

Even the earth's natural forces folds everything into itself filters all the water in renewal darkness gives way to light and light gives way to darkness they don't fight and argue about it... natural wildfires spring up cut down old underbrush and trees thin herds to offer new growth.

Seeing all of that in balance yeah leaders wanted to then say they were gods requiring the same sort of power to thin herds tear down the old to make way for the new after personifying the natural elements... it was a natural transition to bring order to people to reflect the order seen in nature.

I like the; Semele is the goddess of inspired frenzy, Stimula... thanks I learned a new one. I wonder if her spirit animal is the piranha and is she who causes all other frenzies? From pent up energy that has to escape somehow... and it just bursts forth in a torrent of action. The personifications are neat, because they can be seen and embodied as a nature... like how kungfu reflects or embodies animals one form can take half a lifetime to master at the highest art of mastery? It's said to bring the ability to transform into that animal as a boon from the spirit of the animal itself.

Who is to say humans are the highest form when all life is evolving and adapting... it's really arrogant, in many Asian cultural belief animals could transform into humans too seeing how the animal and human planes coexist side by side... where else could a god or goddess hide and be unsuspected or have to deal with human nonsense. Hiding in plain sight having mastered life simply being life form a choice not a prison.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

yes but if they have been sitting on Technology that would change everything, for the better, maybe they would be forgiven, by people like me thats open to the possibility that there are Aliens or interdimensional beings. Its the folks who cant entertain the very idea that these things are possible......... that could turn, and they are in the majority!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

In my opinion that possibility is what will allow you to evolve; as soon as one thinks they can't, they have already failed before even trying. When others hold the same view for anything or anyone not themselves then they are more like a prison guard... color within those lines! Make that tree trunk brown! What is it is covered in green moss? Shut up!

Those that feel most limited or comfortable; love to limit to have either company or control... just fear on both accounts as cause, one of being alone, and the other scared of losing the comfort of their safe place.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join