It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

balanceɘɔnɒlɒd|balancedɒlɒnɔɘ|balancepɐꞁɐuⅽө

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The body; a sameness of the universe & it's forces of nature... Metal(crystalline); Air(winds); Water(fluids); Earth(minerals); Fire(consumption); Wood(reproduction); Space(void).

The mind; a mirror & echo, of the bodies in contact.

Speech(mental|physical); a rectification & recitation, of body & mind.

The parallel; echo.

The mirror; bias.

Attachment and release; two forces of interaction, between body & mind(echo|bias).

The window; clarity whether inside or outside, view remains the same.

edit on 29-3-2017 by BigBrotherDarkness because: fix: title, cap, and punct.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

had a good mediation eh?
MEDITATION

edit on 29-3-2017 by kibric because: coz im an idiot

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

What as in intervention or did you mean Meditation?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

ha lol

just caught that thanks

I meant meditation

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I fail to see a difference in the two

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

ah wise Abbot
I bow to you

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Never mind me; TheConstruKctionofLight would rather have some tea.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

some tea would be nice while I ponder your thread a 3rd time...trying to get some understanding

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The eye is the eye, the ear is the ear, the nose is the nose, the mouth is the mouth, skin is the skin, view occurs in none of them unless held. Letting go of view one ceases to be blind to the pane of glass that reflects what is seen on both sides without judgment, just a direct pointing of what is naturally occuring or has in effect of that grasping being cause. A mirror has no side other than reflection... oneself mirrored in another, or other mirrored in oneself... when fault does not exist except in the blindness of view mistaken as wisdom... the echo is parallel; time shared bouncing reflections of bias and non-bias of the mirror.

If the eye has the business of seeing? Then why does mind do the job of the mouth? Because the internal ear is bored or needs validation and can't trust simply seeing in and of itself? In such a manner; the eye is always left offended... and delusional ignorance does not cease grasping in all 6 consciousness's as they arise and pass moment to moment. Being in constant conflict where is peace ever going to be found? One must mediate to bring them all to peace; and then meditation just happens as a side effect... none of them in argument any longer... and the quiessence of inner peace is there where all of them only arise to what is occuring then and there together as one in awareness unhindered by any of them as one whole... the whole matter resolved.

The five Buddha families sharing the meal called peace of mind in equanimity. Contact does not cease; so pointing to aid clarity of how things interact and impact each other in cause and effect; is all teaching does... points to the obvious; a hand may hold a gun, or sword but the mind put it there... the mind of another can then hold fear in that reflection knowing intent in holding such typically has a specific purpose; and if not parallel does not know that purpose so echos in wander... the window holds none of that and is simply there if broken it occurs on both sides and yet in absolute reality; the view remains unchanged.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Then why does mind do the job of the mouth? Because the internal ear is bored or needs validation and can't trust simply seeing in and of itself? I

The ego-mind?

I just realized this is in the short story forum so don't feel obligated to respond

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Sure the ego; being in conflict with somthing taken as a self; naturally leads to all conflict in all taken as not oneself as a result. Can't have one without the other... conflict being conflict. The ego self will try to absolve itself in conflict with excuses of all sorts seek out excuses others have made and gladly take those as an excuse thinking such a thing unburdens them... if blame is cast? Oh it was them; I am just a follower. Well, if that gun is not yours then why are you holding it?

Because I have no idea what the hell I am doing; still trying to figure it out and making excuses all over the place for the doing; whether good or bad?

Hey; honesty! It is a good thing it decieves no one; makes no excuses... not even for some ego that does not really exist. Can't ever really fault anyone for honesty; unless it's by someone wants you to conspire with them... but that's why the excuses that left you holding someone else's gun where there to begin with.

The ammunition that people fire at each other is always free; when the gun is borrowed.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The ammunition that people fire at each other is always free; when the gun is borrowed.

Thats a profound statement

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

How about a question...

What part of any of it is not borrowed?

Finding that and learning to dwell there... is that gift of life people have been trying to point at for a countless amount of time.

top topics

join