It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. Gen Michael Flynn — Just The Facts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ok so you have a chronological biography of Flynn's life for the last 18 months.
I am surprised you don't have the count on how many times he gets up at night and takes a piss.
All of this is public knowledge, considering that you were able to find it all.
What exactly is the point of all this?.....nothing illegal here, it's time to get rid of Gulen anyway.
Many accounts and reports have called him the Turkish Osama bin Laden...if Erdogan wants him so bad, send him back.

Many reports have called him the Turkish Osama Bin Laden? Funny you should say that. Are any of these reports you mention not Flynn's op-ed?

From Turkey’s point of view, Washington is harboring Turkey’s Osama bin Laden.

It's quite possible that Flynn's troubles aren't behind him. Are you not at all curious what else Flynn was up to? Would you consider him to be credible despite his repeated lying?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
What's his current job in the US government?

What would his current job in the US government be without the leaks to the Washington Post that exposed his lying about contact with Kisylak (and the lies of Trump, Pence, Spicer, Hicks, etc that purportedly stem from his lies) or the reporting of The Daily Caller's Chuck Ross who broke the Turkish lobbying story wide open?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You seem to be very good finding stuff, why don't you do a nice a thread on the Hillary, Russia, uranium, foundation and campaign funding affair.

Now that can be traced and will not take more than a few days to find the corruption and links.

Nice. A what about Hillary deflection? Can't have a thread that exposes Trump or one of his minions without someone trying to deflect back to Hillary.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Sure, why not? That is what Clapper said. Does the absence of any evidence of collusion in that report mean that there's no evidence that exists and no reason to continue investigating?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Just like democrats in congress, good for nothing this days grasping for straws.

Now Hillary history of corruption, money laundering and scandals including treason will make a better topic.

I am sure that we will hear more in the coming days about what really went on with that woman.

And Trump will still be president.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Now Hillary history of corruption, money laundering and scandals including treason will make a better topic.

Well how about stop carrying this conversation off topic and go write it if it is so easy to do and will make a much better topic?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It seems to me that what you and others are saying is that it doesn't really matter what anyone does or has done because... Hillary Clinton.

Is that a defense I can use in court? Hell if that's simple, maybe if I'm ever on trial I'll just represent myself.

"Your honor, I move to dismiss on the grounds of... Hillary Clinton."

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Just wanted to add a couple things

Re Clapper remarks

On March 20, Clapper’s spokesman released a statement clarifying his position:

Clapper statement, March 20: Former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper has been clear that, while he was not aware of any conclusive intelligence related to collusion between Trump campaign officials and Russians prior to leaving government, he could not account for intelligence or evidence that may have been gathered since the inauguration on January 20th. As Director Clapper has said publicly, it is in the best interest of all Americans—Republicans and Democrats alike—that we get to the bottom of an all-consuming distraction.

So Clapper did not say there was no collusion. He said there was no evidence of collusion “at the time” he left office in January. And he went on to say that he believed a Senate investigation was warranted to clear the air.

Fact Check

Re Flynn

Trump's National Enquirer friend put out the idea that Flynn was the Russian spy in the White House, apparently throwing him under the bus. While the NE certainly is tabloid and can cover some strange items, it has at times revealed scoops.

The story could be an attempt to put to rest any stories about a Trump link with Putin. "Look, the Russian link has been taken care of! End of story!" OTOH it could be throwing Flynn under the bus as a cover up for IMO the real Russian mole, Boris Epshteyn, who just mysteriously left the WH the week of Nunes's shenanigans. I never could find that Epshteyn was a US citizen (he's a Russian immigrant...emigre?), and this morning M Nance called him a Russian citizen. So, a Russian citizen worked on the campaign and in the WH. It should now be very clear to Flynn to expect no character witness from his old boss.... Trump, that is.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

You seem to be very good finding stuff, why don't you do a nice a thread on the Hillary, Russia, uranium, foundation and campaign funding affair.

Now that can be traced and will not take more than a few days to find the corruption and links.

Peter Schweizer @ Breitbart and President of the (also) Robert Mercer-funded, Steve Bannon co-founded, Government Accountability Institute (GAI), has already used GAI's data collection apparatus to compile details of the relevant transactions.

All of this was detailed in his book, Clinton Cash and though I haven't seen it, I assume in the Mercer-funded movie of the same name, produced by Steve Bannon's production company, Glittering Steel. In other words, professional journalists/reseachers with a decidedly anti-Clinton bias, backed by a billionaire patron, have already done far more research into the top than I and published that information in a book that has been hyped by Breitbart, Fox, etc — and even produced a movie about it.

Not only that but Schweizer's book was given to agents of the NY FBI field office who then took the unsual step of interviewing Mr. Schweizer to get more information.

I have actually posted a summation of the finer points on ATS a couple times. They're quite lengthy posts so I won't quote myself but you can read them here and here.

You mean everyone who doesn't buy the right wing propaganda hook line and sinker is not a paid shill for the clintons?!?!

Well this is news to me..

Fox News says every media source that isn't conservative are all in a vast interconnected conspiracy to make republicans look bad and discredit Jesus...

Lol

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
Just wanted to add a couple things

Re Clapper remarks

On March 20, Clapper’s spokesman released a statement clarifying his position:

Clapper statement, March 20: Former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper has been clear that, while he was not aware of any conclusive intelligence related to collusion between Trump campaign officials and Russians prior to leaving government, he could not account for intelligence or evidence that may have been gathered since the inauguration on January 20th. As Director Clapper has said publicly, it is in the best interest of all Americans—Republicans and Democrats alike—that we get to the bottom of an all-consuming distraction.

So Clapper did not say there was no collusion. He said there was no evidence of collusion “at the time” he left office in January. And he went on to say that he believed a Senate investigation was warranted to clear the air.

Fact Check

Re Flynn

Trump's National Enquirer friend put out the idea that Flynn was the Russian spy in the White House, apparently throwing him under the bus. While the NE certainly is tabloid and can cover some strange items, it has at times revealed scoops.

The story could be an attempt to put to rest any stories about a Trump link with Putin. "Look, the Russian link has been taken care of! End of story!" OTOH it could be throwing Flynn under the bus as a cover up for IMO the real Russian mole, Boris Epshteyn, who just mysteriously left the WH the week of Nunes's shenanigans. I never could find that Epshteyn was a US citizen (he's a Russian immigrant...emigre?), and this morning M Nance called him a Russian citizen. So, a Russian citizen worked on the campaign and in the WH. It should now be very clear to Flynn to expect no character witness from his old boss.... Trump, that is.

Or they have decided to prepare to sacrifice Flynn if things get any hotter..

" Trump didn't make a deal with Russian intelligence to leak US government documents to attack his political opponent..nooooo.

It was Flynn acting on his own and totally without the knowledge of our Trump and savior.."

edit on 29-3-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: marg6043

Will that make Flynn less guilty of treason?

Not sure, but I seem to remember something about a trial by a jury of your peers or something.....ah, nevermind, Kali74 usually is spot on, so hang this joker by a rope.

Seriously, if he's guilty, he will be charged, tried, and convicted. Many men died to protect the system put in place to ensure that process.

Why do I bet you can go back through your posts and not find any examples of you saying the same about obama or the clintons..

Hillary isn't corrupt until she is convicted..

Bill is innocent of the sexual assault allegations because he was never found guilty..

Exc exc exc

And your kinda right not too considering it is a conspiracy site really based on allegations with little or no evidence.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
What's his current job in the US government?

What would his current job in the US government be without the leaks to the Washington Post that exposed his lying about contact with Kisylak (and the lies of Trump, Pence, Spicer, Hicks, etc that purportedly stem from his lies) or the reporting of The Daily Caller's Chuck Ross who broke the Turkish lobbying story wide open?

Not what I asked. So I'll ask again.. What is his current job in the US government?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Hopefully he has no current position within the US government and never will again. Does that absolve him of any wrongdoing he may be guilty of or make his actions of no relevance to ongoing investigations?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I didn't say anything about denying him a trial. I think he's guilty as sin so I speak of him as if he's guilty. However, I don't hold faith that the Republicans are capable rooting a bull out of a paper bag so I won't hold my breath on any trials.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join