It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently Khalid Masood was a lovely guy as Qatar invest billions in Britain

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Join the dots:

BBC News: Westminster attacker Khalid Masood was 'focused on his family'

A former employer of Khalid Masood has described him as a middle-class family man who was the "antithesis of a violent radical". Farasat, who wanted his identity to be protected, was a manager at an English language school where the Westminster attacker worked between 2010 and 2012. He said Masood was a "friendly, stable guy" who was not "interested in the political side of Islam". He described him as a man who was focused on his family and said he did not think the attack near Parliament was motivated by religion.

Well why did his murder rampage resemble in every detail the latest fashion in killing and maiming by extremist Islam?

Might it be something to do with little things like Britain being one of Saudi Arabia's "wives" in their harem?

Might it be something to do with stuff like this?:

Aljazeera Qatar announces $6.28bn investment in Britain

Prime Minister Theresa May hails joint economic and trade committee with Gulf state as Britain prepares for Brexit.

Britain is establishing a joint economic and trade committee to pave the way for a post-Brexit trade agreement with Gulf states, Prime Minister Theresa May said, as her government announced that Qatar has pledged to invest $6.28bn in the country. May, who is due to begin the formal process of leaving the European Union, said on Tuesday that Britain was seeking to deepen its relationship with Qatar in areas including defence, education, healthcare, energy and financial services. "I'm delighted that we are also establishing a new joint economic and trade committee," she told a Qatar-UK investment conference in Birmingham, central England.

Lol, the Brexit crew thought they were getting their precious UK back. Think again: Look what Theresa has got lined up for your future!

Out of the:

and into the:

Britain traded this:

to become one of these:

Shall I convert to Islam now, Theresa, or should I give it a year or two for the dust to settle? Harem scarem!

Lol, and the beast stood on the sand of the sea!

edit on 28-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
If the last picture includes me, being fed grapes than I'm in..

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Investment by Qatar and a "family oriented Masood"....sorry I cant connect the dots. Care to actually make a connection for us "simple" conspiracy people?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

It looks too PC...different races in the same harem....I call "fake harem"

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Investment by Qatar and a "family oriented Masood"....sorry I cant connect the dots. Care to actually make a connection for us "simple" conspiracy people?

If you don't see then you will never see. It is for those it is meant for who will see.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Dont sound so bad if i say so myself

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Now we will start to see what is the whole agenda behind the mass exodus of foreign refugees that happen to just target the EU.

But we all knew this didn't we.

Is ok, let the UK get invaded as long as money is been funneled for the globalist to make profits, meanwhile the rest of the population in the countries been targeted are now screw.

Is all good, the propaganda to stop any complain from those that are victimized by the agendas is in full gear and funding is not problem.

Terrorist are all good men that the evil populations of the countries they are invading make them do bad things.

Nothing to see.

What a joke.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Damn, I admire your intellect. Your eloquence and critical faculties shine bright as a diamond.

Have a strong black coffee then we can talk. No grapes for you. You have had enough of the vine already.

What it means is that you are the "wife" in this relationship. You will be having sore knees and ass from carpet burns and you will be feeding the grapes into a Sultan's cake hole (or grape hole in this particular instance). Do you think the U.S does it differently? More like the ass sniffing UK has got a whiff of something nice the U.S is sniffing and wants a bit of it, too. It is a better deal than its current bed buddies offered; the sultry and demanding French Mistress and the Deutsch Donimatrix. The rosey cheeked UK dumpling is willing to bend over even further for it than the U.S. It will even let the U.S teach it all the tricks of "sex work".

Hahahaha! I'm loving this. My own jokes are cheering me up no end after a sleepless night.

edit on 29-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I am glad you know what I I mean. We both see it clearly. No way to stop it. Just hold out being free as long as we can against the tide.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

US became for sale decades ago, now is the UK for sale and those that hold the money will be forcing a change of policies to make the infesting partners happy that happen to have an agenda behind the money.

Can I say bend over fellow UK friends.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I've read your post several times and I have to say I don't make the connection.

The BBC put up an article totally at odds with reality to promote disinformation. Nothing new there.

In regards to Qatar Britain is, and historically has been very friendly with the Arab Gulf Monarchies.

A severe point of contention for me personally but there you go.

I honestly cannot see how the two are linked.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I am not here to convert you. You either know about how it operates or you do not. You may think you know, but you may still not actually really know.

I have been watching them for a very long time and I know all the patterns.

It is like in your house: You know where everything is. If somebody takes something away or puts something there you will know it because you know where everything goes in your house as you were the one who made the decisions where everything went. I have learned who is taking away and who is putting things in it. I have learned why they take things away and why they put them there. I look at the house now and I can no longer recognize anything of mine in it. They took it all away. They took everything, quite literally and moved a lot of new furniture in and a new family, too. I have decided to write in metaphors now because it is best just to speak to those who will know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Call me thick, but this is what I got when I asked the same question...I'm really interested as to how he comes to the "connection"...........

If you don't see then you will never see. It is for those it is meant for who will see.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

US became for sale decades ago, now is the UK for sale and those that hold the money will be forcing a change of policies to make the infesting partners happy that happen to have an agenda behind the money.

Can I say bend over fellow UK friends.

Respect! You can come and live in my country any time!

Sorry, I am such a crazy boy sometimes. Don't let them tell you I am anti immigrants. It is not that. It is just the game they are playing and why. They will have us all desperados and chasing our tails, Bonita Marg!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
People is using metaphors to exposed an issue.

A metaphor is a figure of speech that refers to something as being the same as another thing for rhetorical effect. It may provide clarity or identify hidden similarities between two ideas. Where a simile compares two items, a metaphor directly equates them, and does not use "like" or "as" as does a simile.
edit on 29-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Ha, ha, I am not against all immigration but I am definitely against illegal immigration and what has been done to the tax payer to support the side effects of illegal immigration.

Right now we have states that are aiding and abiding criminals and they think is all good.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

They took it all away. They took everything, quite literally and moved a lot of new furniture in and a new family,

Well if this is going to be a "crying thread" ever hear of British Imperialism? Guess Karma is a "bitch"

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Wasn't Harrods bought out by you guessed it...Qatar in 2010?

The horse has bolted.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Oh Lol!! Like the fairy tale *The Emperors new clothes*

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Might it be something to do with little things like Britain being one of Saudi Arabia's "wives" in their harem?

Sensible individuals disagree , the consensus analogy is that the indigenous peoples of Britain were procured by their pimpmasters for consideration of whorage proposes only...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join