It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Has Issued Orders: All Staff Asked To Resign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Hmmm, maybe it wasn't the Russians who leaked all that stuff to Wikileaks?

Ya think?

originally posted by: ketsuko
Cleaning house to make sure they only have loyal people on board?

Seth Rich is already dead.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Maybe they should let Bernie Sanders people run the place. will be a distinct improvement over the cesspool swamp that has been in charge of until now.

#MakeDemocracyCommunismAgain?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Maybe you missed the subtle notes of sarcasm in my post?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bernie isn't a democrat.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

Oh, I know that's the official explanation and makes a certain amount of sense, but it doesn't explain how so many of the exact same faces keep turning up time after time in relation to the halls of DNC power does it? If they really clean house, then you'd expect to have to keep learning a whole new batch. Somehow that never happens.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Bernie isn't a democrat.

Siphoned off a lot of them when he ran as one though.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think it is likely a general housecleaning and restart to the party machinery. If there is any scandal that is also being covered up, it is a collateral benefit. The Dems in 2016 did to themselves what the GOP did in 2008 and 2012. In 08, they had McCain who may have had a chance of winning until he showed his judge of talent by selecting a brainless twit for a VP candidate. Goodbye, John. In 12, they picked Romney [father of Obamacare] who had a chance, as he was a moderate, and somehow he got stuck with Ryan. Goodbye, Mitt.
The Dems couldn't stand being smarter than the GOP and so decided to inject a big dose of stupid into their candidate selection. The skids were greased for Hillary by the coven. Bernie was cheated, Wasserman-Schultz was rewarded, Lynch made a public deal with Billy, and Brazile leaked the debate questions so Hilly could have scripted answers [she really did look like she was competent in the debate.] Then the sky fell in on them with the leaks and the world became aware of their perfidy. Goodbye Hillary.
Now the DNC has to retool. They need a platform that has planks that make sense, not the mindless "our plan is to remove Trump" idiocy that they have been infected with [q.v., Waters, et al.]. What diagnostics may we use to measure their progress?
1. Top ranks purged. Eliminate the perceived [and actual] criminal elements. No Clintons [not even Chelsea], Obamas[not even Michelle], Podesta, Abedin, Wasserman-Schultz, Sanders [Simone or Bernie], Lynch, Holder, or any other big dogs in the top ranks.
2. Positive Platform. Trump bashing sounds like the sour grapes that it is, Dems. Come up with things that aren't related to impeaching Trump, insulting Trump, or stopping Trump.
3. Move toward the political center. If you want to win, you need people to vote for you and you need to find out what the voters want. To win, this will mean [gasp!] moving toward the center. Appealing to illegal immigrants and welfare queens will only go so far. Come up with a plan that is good for all citizens, in some fashion, and not just the fringes.
4. Transparency. A buzzword, but the DNC needs to win the respect of the public after the Clinton corruption debacle. How they will do that is TBD, but they need to appear honest and aboveboard.
5. Be DEMOCRATS. The party of the common man has disappeared. Reconnect and rebuild what you once had.
edit on 3/29/2017 by pteridine because: spelling error

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Why dont the leadership resign on their behalf, that way they would be showing leaderhsip?"

Too logical for them I suppose, indicative there
will be no real change coming?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Personally, I don't care if the whole thing folds but it won't and this is hype.

Thank you for the well wishes. I'm doing pretty good right now.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Ahh, the "Purge".

Similar to what Trump did with the atty gens a while back. Except people are cool with this.

Leftists wanted to impeach Trump when he did it.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Leftists didn't want to impeach Trump for purging and most of understand this is the way things go. We want to impeach Trump for committing treason and putting the interests of Russia over the interest of the United States of America... Comrade.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Leftists didn't want to impeach Trump for purging and most of understand this is the way things go. We want to impeach Trump for committing treason and putting the interests of Russia over the interest of the United States of America... Comrade.

I thought you communists always stuck together.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'm not a communist. How's your Russian coming along?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I'm not a communist.

How's your Russian coming along?

Better. I can say, "I love Putin" fluently.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I realize that nuance is difficult for right wingers but there are different ideologies along the left just as there are along the right... or should I just start being as lazy as you are and call you a Nazi?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I realize that nuance is difficult for right wingers but there are different ideologies along the left just as there are along the right... or should I just start being as lazy as you are and call you a Nazi?

Oh my!

If I get called a name online. . . I might have to goose-step right out of the thread!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ahh, the "Purge".

Similar to what Trump did with the atty gens a while back. Except people are cool with this.

Leftists wanted to impeach Trump when he did it.

Yes, but but...but !
They can dish it out but cant live under
their own demands. They are "special".

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I'd like to see reform, both parties and rid of corruption.

Glad to hear, and I will continue to send well wishes your way!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

" Move toward the political center "

Yeah , that Will Happen Alright......

Well , Maybe if......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join