It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The DNC Has Issued Orders: All Staff Asked To Resign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
They went through that big selection process when they elected Tom Perez to head it up. It was even televised. Maybe he wants to restaff it with people he trusts and wants to work with. (You know, like Trump did).

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I suppose time will tell, would not be shocked
if nothing is ever "officially" official.

Some would say it depends on who unmasked who.
The leaks are definitely illegal.

I suppose the unmasking, depending on who and whom
might remain in inter agency or independent agency matter.

An interesting read that has a few twists,
if one gives any credence to the British
obtained dossier.

theintercept.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
They should elect either john mccain or lindsey graham to run dnc

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll Maybe he wants to restaff it with people he trusts and wants to work with.

Any "Democratic" names come to mind?

Just curious....

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Right! Democrats will put lipstick on the pig, but they can't stop it from going "oink" and wallowing in the mud.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

I'd be passing on an interview to stay on,
for sure. Easier to go find a new "job".

Safer to switch sides, anything but
an "interview".

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Does no one read articles anymore?

This is longstanding precedent at the DNC and has happened during multiple Chair transitions," Hinojosa said. "The process was started before the election of the new Chair.  From the beginning, Tom has been adamant that we structure the DNC for future campaigns.

thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

There is also this:

On June 10 2016, according to a report concerning Crowdstrike,
all DNC employees were instructed to leave their laptops in the
DNC Office.

What had transpired earlier;

A CrowdStrike security expert had sent the DNC a proprietary software package, called Falcon, that monitors the networks of its clients in real time. Falcon "lit up," the email said, within ten seconds of being installed at the DNC: Russia was in the network.

For the next two days, three CrowdStrike employees worked inside DNC headquarters, replacing the software and setting up new login credentials www.esquire.com...

That right there is downright "enlightening"

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Right now when you think about Democrats and their leadership those two clowns comes to mind.

I can see them running for next elections under the Democratic ballot, Pelosi and Schumer.

Oh, wait I think I heard that Hillary came out of her hiding den and it have a new look, you never know.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Sounds to me like the Demonrats are draining their swamp so to speak. They can't afford all of their minions anymore so they are trying to get rid of all the people that were doing illegal stuff for them, to avoid future provable corrupt practices, with the next group of disenfranchised and or college students, or generally anybody who is becoming of legal voter age that they try to indoctrinate. The reality of it is that George Soros cut off a lot of their funding for failure in this last cycle
edit on Wed20173V2017301231 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I did read that snippet, though considering the last year
and the toll on the DNC from the leaks, find it to be
dismissive of the core problems within the party.

Also, it does not really do much in answer to many
questions such as who is the leader of the Democrat
Party? What is the platform of the DNC?

Who ultimately takes responsibility for the losses
they have sustained over the last several years?

Thanks for your comments, and hope you
you are doing well, sending kind thoughts your way.

edit on 29-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I guess I have a different view on this. As much as I'd like to think this is about hiding/facing corruption, this was long overdue. The Dems have been beaten badly the last six years everywhere except the general.

They will come out of this stronger. We have to be ready for the counterpunches.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Hmmm, maybe it wasn't the Russians who leaked all that stuff to Wikileaks? Cleaning house to make sure they only have loyal people on board?

You mean remove those loyal to The Burn, right? We all know that how they screwed him over is why they lost the election and they are just figuring it out.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What if Debbie Wasserman Schultz was the mole in the dnc lol she hired the awan brothers and even covered for them when they got caught. What if she used the awan brothers to hack and leak information out. Then she worked with clinton and leaked out information on hillary during the campaign like how hillary got the debate question or debbie knew and pointed people in the right direction to find the right answers. Its an honest question the dems probably haven't even thought about. Muahahahhahaha or I'm i just sowing the seeds of doubt in the minds of dems so they eat each other? Who's to say if I'm wrong or right however anyway you look at the situation its maga time lol

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Standard procedure whenever there's a leadership change.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Does no one read articles anymore?

This is longstanding precedent at the DNC and has happened during multiple Chair transitions," Hinojosa said. "The process was started before the election of the new Chair.  From the beginning, Tom has been adamant that we structure the DNC for future campaigns.

thehill.com...

Nope

Now it's just easier to just flat out make stuff up.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

All that and more. How a Russian ex Pat has been
in oversight of the cybersecurity of The U.S.
through CrowdSrike, the cyber security firm
hired by the DNC to "pin it on Russia".

www.esquire.com...

Well well....CrowdStrike is operated by a Dimitri Alperovitch,
a "expat" from Russia. Apparently he has been in oversight of
all of the U.S. cyber intrusion, and hacking.

Oversight of the DNC too.

Only CrowdStrike claimed Russian intrusion. The same Crowdstrike that
took all DNC laptops and wiped them after the intrusion into the DNC.

Big rabbit hole, all the way back to 2008.

edit on 29-3-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Agreed, long overdue.
No doubt they will work feverishly to
plot a comeback, yet if they ever wish to be
relevant again they will need a full overhaul,
whitewash and facelift.

They are at the time saddled with
Hillary, Nancy, Schumer, and Obama,
and a corruption at every closet door problem.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
So now, the entire DNC staff ( that which still remains) has been
told they will resign. Some news reports refer to the DNC
as "Embattled". Why? Most of the senior staff already
resigned admidst controversy?

Democrats suffered a damaging loss in 2016, with Donald Trump's stunning defeat of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in the White House race and the party failing to recapture a majority in the Senate.

Why are they cleaning house? Or is it rats jumping ship?

Who is the leader of the Democratic Party?

According to Nancy Pelosi, just weeks ago it was Barack Obama.
She said "Hillary did not win the election".

Why dont the leadership resign on their behalf, that way they would be showing leaderhsip?"

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Tempter

Agreed, long overdue.
No doubt they will work feverishly to
plot a comeback, yet if they ever wish to be
relevant again they will need a full overhaul,
whitewash and facelift.

They are at the time saddled with
Hillary, Nancy, Schumer, and Obama,
and a corruption at every closet door problem.

Lol i highly doubt it will work! Their ideas are what killed off their own party without the white vote they will lose over and over again! We know that if the party get restructured its going to be literally like black lives matter got ahold of it.

The next steps will be to unite themselves with other extremist minority groups like la raza and 3rd wave feminist and LGBTQ-abcdef and make a plea to muslims refugees! This will push centered people to the right just because of how extreme dems views will become or they will go 3rd party. Latino voters are not happy but they think of themselves as white and they are very religious so linking themselves with LGBTQ community wont help also the black community hasn't been super welcoming to the LGBTQ community voting agaisnt their right to marry and adopt children. So you have multiple groups that are at odds with each other. Muslims dont like the gays the black groups dont like the gays latinos are religious so the gay agenda don't fit them then you have the latinos who identify as white being mistaken for european white males lol the feminist hate white males!

Anybody getting the just of this! Alienating european white males or white european people is the only thing unified among these groups!

The jewish will jump ship to republican, the non brainwashed white dems will jump ship, the chinese Americans are actually doing better then everyone so they dont want anything to change and will be republican. White latinos will be a mixed bag after trump however they are making alot of ground with republican latinos hell some ran for president on the republican ticket this past election!

I honestly don't see a way for dems to win unless they do a full 360 which from the looks of it isn't going to happen and the new up comming generation is redpilled AF!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join