It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you thought ortolan was bad - look what I found at work today

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Have you ever had pig tail?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

No i don't think so,my mother didn't like pork in any form or even cooking it,except for streaky bacon.The hubby and kids don't like anything porky except bacon either,my son likes ham also.So bacon is the only pork that i buy,and sliced ham for the kiddo's sandwiches - which is a pity as it's the cheapest of all meats in my country.I myself don't mind some nice pork roast with apple sauce but i never buy it seeing no one else in my family would eat it.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

They are so good. You can fry them, you can stew them. They have so much going on. it's so versatile.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Looks good
What about the wine list to go with it ?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
brain is good food. rich, can't eat too much due to richness, but its good food.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I got excited when I saw they were brains. Then I got annoyed to find out they were only veal brains.

Lightweight.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneWrecche

Oh, but tongue done up correctly is also so darn good!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
And for dessert?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Auggie..sigh..don't you Remember..you have to wait for the Great and Terrible day of the lord,when the dead shall roam the earth,or something whatevayadayada to that effect. Or till the CDC or some DOD-sponsored lab somewhere gets really sloppy someday

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

In my country it's a great delicacy,for instance some years i would ask my neighbour lady: "Whatcha making for xmas/Ishtar whatever?" and if they're not just having a bbq she'd often say tongue and salads or tongue and veggies,in winter..shudders
No i will have a nice leg of lamb roast thanks
The best alternative dish is goose,my mother made goose for xmas some years,it's fabby delicious and creamy and Deelectable.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lightweight yes, veal brains are not heavy. They come from a baby cow..... punkass

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join