It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Swamp wants War with Russia we need Russia if we want to invade NK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Why the leftist authoritarians want war with Russia is simple.

9/11 provided the opportunity to bring DHS and the Patriot Act.

Who knows what freedoms could be removed if we went all-out with Russia!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Combine that with the sheer arrogance to think that we could win a nuclear war that does exist in some quarters, and you have a scary situation.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I wish that the only people allowed to determine whether we go to war or not would be people who have fought.

We'd probably have much fewer wars.

I don't see why we need to fight Russia anyway.

Did they take California? (They can keep it!)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Combine that with the sheer arrogance to think that we could win a nuclear war that does exist in some quarters, and you have a scary situation.

That was fairly common in America. Numerous high-level military thinkers in the 60s, 70s and 80s (probably even today) thought the US would win a nuclear war if it launched a first strike against the Soviets. Henry Kissinger being one of the most high-profile of those thinkers.

I think the main motivator for this is that the ultra rich and their friends will be perfectly safe in their underground bunker cities that can sustain them for hundreds of years while everyone else will either be incinerated instantly or die a horrible death in the radioactive wastelands. But priorities, right?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

If we are going attack North Korea guess who borders NK? Thats right China and Russia.

Fail on the geography.

That's not a fail he's very correct, what in the world are you talking about? Russia shares a border with NK to the very NE and the entire northern border is China. Russia and China both border NK. I think the geography fail was on your part, bud.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Velatropa24
I see periodically posts come up, the gist of which can be narrowed down to "lets be friends with Russia against China".

What makes you think that Russia would go for that?

Russia and China are currently enjoying a strategic partnership, good neighbourly relations, strong economic ties, not to mention a common border.

All Russia has ever seen from US is robbery of it's assets (90's), support of it's enemies, sanctions and criticizm.

...and you expect Russia to betray China in your favor... It is pretty illogical to say the least.

China wants the strategic reserves in Siberia. They always have. If it comes down to it, I would bet that a Russian /USA pact would initiate to "gang up" on China. And to previous posters, if there IS a NWO, if you think that Russia is not part of it you are delusional.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: jafo1973

We are not going to invade N. Korea and we sure as hell won't start a war with Russia. Stop worrying.

By the way I doubt Russia would have our back in any war.

I seem to recall them having our back in WW2.

US is going to have to agree to disagree. Removal of military bases in South Korea same time giving an end to North Korea which ends all tension against China from Korean borders. South Korea can fix itself up after the war, they got Samsungs, etc. US occupation is so unnecessary. Even if South says no, just dam right remove the bases and see how Korea survives unified. Don't play Korean games of enemy of my enemy is my friend. China has been helping Korean in the past and we shall see what happens.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007

originally posted by: D8Tee

If we are going attack North Korea guess who borders NK? Thats right China and Russia.

Fail on the geography.

That's not a fail he's very correct, what in the world are you talking about? Russia shares a border with NK to the very NE and the entire northern border is China. Russia and China both border NK. I think the geography fail was on your part, bud.

I stand corrected.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

NK has thousands of artillery pieces. All aim at SK and loaded with vx gas. There is no way to hit them all and not ended up with millions dead in SK.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
No she did not. Russia bought stock in uranium mining conpany. Russia can not legally have any of the uranium. Clinton was also not the deciding factor in this deal, her office signed off on it but had no power to stop the deal. The dept. Of energy in the US and Canada were the deciding factors. So can you stop with your fake news already. It makes you sound highly uninformed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join