It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Swamp wants War with Russia we need Russia if we want to invade NK

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

This is one of the better reporting on that part of the world imo

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Ohanka

We don't have to go to war with NK, we can just take out their nuclear arsenal as it is being prepared on the launch pad.

That would be pretty cool, and it would send a message to China.

Attacking them means they launch the missiles.

They won't launch the missiles unless provoked.

That's why they developed them in the first place. They feel threatened and have no way to defend themselves conventionally. They are for deterrence purposes only.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I seriously doubt Russia would let us store our military there or let us use its land to attack North Korea. We would probably come in from South Korea or something.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Annee

Did Russia fire 4 ICBMs into the sea toward Japan?

No?

Then the North Korea problem really isn't a partisan issue, now is it?

And you bring this to me because why?

(post by Annee removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The scary thing to know is that in some think tanks in DC there is a school of thought that the US could actually win a nuclear war. Think about that and be very afraid.

Thats the sad part - those wishing a nuke war somehow think they and their families will be spared, perhaps being invited to hide out in some Continuity of Govt bunker. Ask the Japanese that fled Fukushima how healthy radiation is!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: ketsuko

The scary thing to know is that in some think tanks in DC there is a school of thought that the US could actually win a nuclear war. Think about that and be very afraid.

Thats the sad part - those wishing a nuke war somehow think they and their families will be spared, perhaps being invited to hide out in some Continuity of Govt bunker. Ask the Japanese that fled Fukushima how healthy radiation is!

Not me.

I fear it will be brought to our continent this time.

Being in Arizona - - I feel I'm either more protected or a target.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
After taking many billions of our dollars, if the U.S. Intelligence Community hasn't figured out a way to secretly rid the Earth of NK's Kim Jung, they should have their budgets severely cut.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
After taking many billions of our dollars, if the U.S. Intelligence Community hasn't figured out a way to secretly rid the Earth of NK's Kim Jung, they should have their budgets severely cut.

NK is pretty close to taking out Kim Jung themselves.

As I hear.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Wait, we want to invade North Korea? Since when?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Fighting a war against North Korea would have an outcome far worse than Vietnam. Their ideologies are far more engrained making every person a threat.

A war of information, educating their people that Un is not a god but a piece of #e.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

If we are going attack North Korea guess who borders NK? Thats right China and Russia.

Fail on the geography.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Lol i know why china wants no part of this when we bomb them where do you think they will go aka refugees? Yes they will head to china only china doesn't like them also! but allowing north korea to fall puts south korea our allies in charge close to china and russia so this turns into a proxy war with china and probably russia secretly backing the buffer failed 1950's era north Korean country

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Uhh... Who provoked them?

Certainly not Obama.

So I would guess they fired all those missiles into the ocean to get back at the evil overlords and their sanctions that have crippled their economy?

But what were they sanctioned for in the first place? Oh that's right.... Developing and testing nuclear weapons.

So who fired first? North Korea or the US?

Personally, I have no problem with lil Kim getting exterminated. Of course I don't advocate open conflict, but, it's going to take a lot more bawls to get that fat # to back down.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Well blow me down...I wasn't going to respond to him because I thought it was so funny...but I just saw that Russia does share a small border with N Korea

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I'm sure corporate elite are behind the BS of Russian involvement,Russia has been fighting NWO for last 8 yrs,any involvement we have has been demonized,if the US and Russia were to have an alliance,and a disenfranchise from UN,that would destroy their dream of 1 world government,or at least throw a stick in the wheel spokes

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

what's that got to do with this thread ? I dont get it...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I see periodically posts come up, the gist of which can be narrowed down to "lets be friends with Russia against China".

What makes you think that Russia would go for that?

Russia and China are currently enjoying a strategic partnership, good neighbourly relations, strong economic ties, not to mention a common border.

All Russia has ever seen from US is robbery of it's assets (90's), support of it's enemies, sanctions and criticizm.

...and you expect Russia to betray China in your favor... It is pretty illogical to say the least.

edit on 29-3-2017 by Velatropa24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Velatropa24
I see periodically posts come up, the gist of which can be narrowed down to "lets be friends with Russia against China".

What makes you think that Russia would go for that?

Russia and China are currently enjoying a strategic partnership, good neighbourly relations, strong economic ties, not to mention a common border.

All Russia has ever seen from US is robbery of it's assets (90's), support of it's enemies, sanctions and criticizm.

...and you expect Russia to betray China in your favor... It is pretty illogical to say the least.

Hillary gave 20% of our Uranium to Russia. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Not really. We were still at odds with them, but we had a common foe. Had Hitler not invaded Russia, like he told Stalin he wasn't going to, they wouldn't have aided us. We were the ones that supplied them with lend/lease aircraft.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join