It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey under pressure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Since Comey is looking frayed and has bags under his eyes, their is no doubt as an Obama political employee, he could be in trouble. The President must have had some pre knowledge of being spied on in Trump towers.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Very low energy thread! Sad!

Comey has always looked like that

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Interesting vid that gives some good context and overview. Raises some very legitimate questions. Pretty damning for Comey.

Heads up: Some language from presenter if that offends and there's some crap in it not related to the Comey questions that is questionable and he probably should've left out. First 12 mins or so worthwhile but after that pretty asinine.

edit on 28-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
comey is a liar he always has been trump only kept him on so that he can catch him lying under oath and BBQ his ass, if I was comey I would have resigned the day trump took office, but obviously comey thinks he is a good enough liar to out smart the trump people, but he will regret that decision.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: muse7

First 12 mins or so worthwhile but after that pretty asinine.

there is like a ten minute reel of creepy joe biden innapropriately grabbing little kids on cspan

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
May 23, 2017

JAMES COMEY says that he wants to meet with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, before he testifies in public about what he knows and doesn't know.

SOURCE: www.foxnews.com...

WHY???

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 23, 2017

JAMES COMEY says that he wants to meet with Special Counsel Robert Mueller, before he testifies in public about what he knows and doesn't know.

WHY???

They are best buds. Mueller considered Comey a protege and Comey considered him a mentor.

How can Mueller's appointment not be a conflict of interest!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: carewemust
May 23, 2017

WHY???

They are best buds. Mueller considered Comey a protege and Comey considered him a mentor.

How can Mueller's appointment not be a conflict of interest!

OMG.. I didn't know that! Is this "visit" going to be the 2017 equivalent of Bill Clinton going to Loretta Lynch's plane to hatch a plan for keeping Hillary out of jail?

Comey visits Mueller: "Hey Robert, can you say that the MEMOS I'll reference in my testimony before the committee are AUTHENTIC...that they're not something I made up after the fact? How about it old pal.. I'll owe you a beer!"

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Everybody says Muelller is untaintable, that his integrity is beyond reproach. Didn't they say the same things about Loretta Lynch at one time. Probably said it about Eric Holder, too.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That is what we always get when the person that is taking a job in high positions in government are pushed by those that recommend them.

But the problems is that if we look into their background once they are even close enough by association to the Clintons we know that they have been tainted and for how long. Hillary and Bill had pretty much bought all of Obama cabinet before they were put in their positions of power.

Comey got tainted by them back in 2004 and so Loretta. Actually both at the same time around the same year.

top topics

join