It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow, on US soil, many American flags will be desecrated and burnt.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
and, just in - I'm predicting that this will be the motivation to do so..........

Hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that his tweet will trigger full retard from anti-American scum expressing their 1A right to go full retard, let's wait and see shall we....

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What? I don't follow your logic, can you expand?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I fly a united states flag and a state flag everyday in my front yard from a 21 foot flagpole, maybe tomorrow I`ll take down the state flag and fly 2 united states flags to make up for at least 1 of the flags that is burned tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft Nice! My Dad was a Vietnam vet, I'll be glad to put mine out.

I'm not sure about anyone burning any though.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Any Anti American Sentiment on National Vietnam War Veterans Day Tomorrow would be a Slap in the Face to Not Only Veterans of that Terrible War , but also to the Men who Died in it Serving their Country .Those who would Disrespect our National Flag for Political Reasons should recieve a Serious Ahass Whoopin' for such a Selfish Self Serving Act......

edit on 28-3-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

Sure, just has occurred post Nov 8th and again post Jan 20th, US flags will be burned by antifa tards as a protest against Trumpitler (Trump is Hitler), his tweet will be the motivation to show disrespect to anything Trump requests as a means of solidarity because these tards don't want to unite, Soro's is paying them to divide - no divide, no $ (and no free wifi and cheeseburgers either).

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

You're probably right. If it turns out to be true I will return and flag your thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

his tweet will trigger full retard from anti-American scum expressing their 1A right to go full retard

Why bring it to their attention? Maybe Trump should have also made it mandatory that on the day people learn about the Gulf Of Tonkin incident...a little history for context wouldn't hurt.
edit on 28-3-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

but also to the Men who Died in it Serving their Country

They died serving LBJ and arms manufacturers

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

I think the logic is that if tomorrow Trump announced the full socialized healthcare the Democrat's have been screaming for for years now, all the sudden they would come out full force against it because Trump was the one to do it.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

maybe tomorrow I`ll take down the state flag and fly 2 united states flags to make up for at least 1 of the flags that is burned tomorrow.

I would never condone burning anyone's property. Burning your own copy of the US flag was legal last time I looked

wiki

Currently, flag burning is not illegal in the United States. The Supreme Court of the United States in its decision from 1969 has ruled that the burning of the flag is protected by the First Amendment. However, the person who burnt the flag can be found guilty of a misdemeanor for starting a fire without a permit.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Nobody has ever burned a flag in front of me.

I kind of wish someone would try.

You have the absolute right to burn flag.

If you can get it out of the orifice I shoved it in.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

but also to the Men who Died in it Serving their Country

They died serving LBJ and arms manufacturers

What an Ignorant Thing to Say . I suppose you also think the Only Reason WWII was Fought was so Franklin Delano Roosevelt could Pull the U.S. out of a Depression , and Not because of Nazi Aggression in Europe . The Real Reason the Vietnam War was Fought was to Keep Communism in Check , or S. Korea and Japan would Not be Free Countries Today .

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Why are you spreading misinformation about something that hasn't happened yet?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Why are you spreading misinformation about something that hasn't happened yet !

The Snowflakes and SJW's WILL Do Something Because they HATE America and are Blinded by an Ideology that in Reality is Un-american .

edit on 28-3-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: muse7
Why are you spreading misinformation about something that hasn't happened yet !

The Snowflakes and SJW's WILL Do Something Because they HATE America and are Blinded by an Ideology that in Reality is Un-american .

Get some new material

*Yawn*

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Calling people snowflakes yet you get triggered over people burning pieces of mass produced Chinese plastic.

Lol

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't think that is going to be anyone stupid enough to go and try to mess around with the Vietnam war veterans.

My father lost a younger brother in Vietnam, I was to young to remember him.

So the hell with the anti Americans out there, if they don't like America they can go back from where they came from, if you don't like the land where you live then why are you here to begin with.

After all America is a land of immigrants and everybody beside the natives Americans came from where else.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yep it was all about keeping commies out....hahaha

deeppoliticsforum.com... Nc-g

November 26, 1963: LBJ signs NSAM 273 reversing JFK's plan to withdraw US from Vietnam

The Vietnam war made LBJ's military industrial owners--Brown and Root and Bell Helicopter--very rich, compensating them many times over for their investment in the corrupt and ruthless Texas politician, now President of the US. "Bell Helicopter Corporation began producing the UH-1. It could climb 2,000 feet per minute and could fly at 125 miles per hour for about three hours. It could carry nine fully equipped soldiers and a crew of four. By 1969 Bell Helicopter Corporation was selling nearly $600 million worth of helicopters to the United States Military. According to Robert Bryce: "Vietnam made Bell Helicopters"." www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk... "Johnson had enjoyed a long and profitable relationship with the company. Lawrence Bell had provided money for Johnson�s 1948 election campaign. In fact, Bell supplied Johnson with free use of a 47-B helicopter. As Robert Bryce has pointed out: "With a helicopter, Johnson could land right in the centre of town and give a speech right on the landing spot, eliminating the need for time-wasting car trips and from the airstrip." At this time, Bell Helicopter Corporation was based in California. However, with encouragement from Johnson, Bell moved the helicopter plant to Fort Worth and joined the Suite 8F Group. (8) In the late 1950s and early 1960s the Bell Helicopter Corporation was in serious financial difficulties. However, during the Vietnam War, the company�s fortunes were transformed.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I am sorry for your loss of your uncle....I am also sorry for Americas false narrative as to the "red menace" that Vietnam was.

We see history repeat itself with the US invading the middle east...what have you got to show for your efforts other than 100,000 War Veterans who have to beg for assistance and trillion $ debts that will never be repaid?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join