It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch TV Cancels Dr. Phil After Airing Episode Exposing Elite Pedophilia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
There is something that does not sound right about this whole story (the woman in the Dr Phil story)
Who is this woman and how do we know she is telling the truth?

Two things make it highly probable ....

1 *It happened in plain sight* ie. at the many expensive events

attended by wealthy people in high places. (Jimmy Saville was doing things

surreptitiously in front of TV cameras)

Anyone remember Joseph Fritzel he had his daughter imprisoned for sex in the

basement of the house his wife was living in and she didn't have a clue, neither

did the neighbours suspect anything

altereddimensions.net...

2 First thing she said was no one would believe her That is something

said by every abused person.

I would give her the benefit of the doubt, but there are peadophiles and corruption

in *high places* including lawyers and judges!!

edit on 29-3-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Being the Dutroux Affair Country the Dutch people see something like that episode it's "tell us something we don't know" but apparently the politicians there really don't like reminders and corroborating evidence of that event.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I haven't watched the video and stopped watching these kind of videos shortly before this aired.

My issue with Dr Phil was he always seemed to manhandle his guests, and worse, he was a spin off of Opera.

Incidentally, Opera had a show with a guest who is also a member here, Mr Aquino who is the creator of the church of Set and also accused of SRA in the 80's. All the while Oprah entertained a victim of SRA while he was a guest as she behaved with tongue in cheek.

Maybe now I'll watch this video but with the understanding the is a high chance of this being controlled opposition designed to discredit the topic. Much like Operah's show with our most distinguish (puke) member here.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: UKTruth

exactly, the Dr. Phil show is more for entertainment than exposing conspiracies. I seem to remember that he has been caught before putting people on his show who have been less than honest.

Yup. In fact, Dick Masterson is offering up good money if anyone can get him a copy of the episode he was on. Apparently, it has been scrubbed from the face of the earth.

www.meninist.net...

If anyone can find this episode, there's money to be made. Even Dax (Dick) doesn't own a copy.

The original point is, Dr Phil said on his show "this man is not a paid actor" when he was actually playing a character.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
He's a bottom feeding parasite. He should have been cancelled after his Shelley Duvall interview. Or after unleashing the "cash me outside..." moron. Maybe U.S.stations should catch a hint.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ugh Dr. Phil.

Whats to be said thats not been already?

My fav was when the bum fights guy went on his show and mocked him hahaha.

He got kicked off.

Course Dr. Phil acted like he would've got into fisticuffs haha yeah right.

*imagines folks over 50 fighting laughs hysterically watches disks slip oh my*
edit on 29-3-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Only a week ago, Dr. Phil had aired a show where he interviewed a woman who claimed to have been trafficked around the world, to the most elaborate events and parties, as a sex slave for rich and powerful men

The original video... 

Source

"This video is unavailable"

I wonder why though¿

top topics

<< 1   >>

join