It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loyola University Chicago Offers ‘Self-Identified White Students’ A Safe Space To Feel Guilty

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

And how many people do you think will actually attend this thing? Thousands, millions, billions? I GUARANTEE that there are more people that think this is stupid than people who think it's a good idea, many many times over.

Live and let live. If a few people feel guilty about something they had no part in then what's it to you?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have a perfect job opportunity for all these worthless humans and their mock-guilt.

Soylent Green.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What is it that makes them "worthless"? Their opinion?

Stop trying to be the Thought Police, people are allowed to feel how they want to feel no matter how dumb or pointless you or I think it is.

I guess Orwell was right when he predicted/wrote about "thoughtcrime".
edit on 3/28/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So my opinion should not be allowed because it disagrees with yours?

hahahahahaha

*tastes like chicken*

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Hey, now you're getting it! Thanks for clarifying my point.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

hahahahahaha

*tastes like chicken*

Well, that is not what he/she said, but at least you have an outlet to express your thoughts/opinions on certain matters, while you criticize others for creating an environment to express their thoughts/opinions on certain matters.

Ha ha...ha?
edit on 28-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Walked right in to that...didn't they?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Can't get more institutionalized than college courses. Institutionalized racism? Never...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Who cares? Does this affect you in any way, shape, or form? If not then stop complaining about it because it just makes you come out looking like the crybaby you claim other people are being.

It effects what happens in the future to future generations. I mean I guess you could be selfish and just figure, "well ill be dead by then anyway so who cares" but even if, I'd hate the World to continue down this path, even if I am no longer a part of it long from now.
edit on 28-3-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Maybe the U.S. Department of Education should take a closer look into what programs their loans are spent on. You know. To make sure that the student can get a job so they can pay it back. I wonder what kind of job they can get going through the program mentioned in the OP.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Who cares? Does this affect you in any way, shape, or form? If not then stop complaining about it because it just makes you come out looking like the crybaby you claim other people are being.

It effects what happens in the future to future generations. I mean I guess you could be selfish and just figure, "well ill be dead by then anyway so who cares" but even if, I'd hate the World to continue down this path, even if I am no longer a part of it long from now.

What we should encourage is introspection and discussion, regardless of whether or not it fits our political beliefs or world view.

We may find it stupid, which I do as well, but the discussions are what matter most.

Otherwise we become entrenched in the things of the past without learning from our mistakes.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I don't care what these idiots do anymore but why the mandatory "workshops" (brainwashing)

They obviously don't want to let just anyone in. Maybe because their ideas are too easy to discredit.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

it's troubling when criticism is censored. And you're just enabling censorship, but I shouldn't be surprised.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I have a perfect job opportunity for all these worthless humans and their mock-guilt.

Soylent Green.

The people you are referring too aren't even able to catch the reference. Cast pearls before swines.

Seriously though since when is racism a whites only issue? Racism comes in all shapes and forms. All i hear about is whites,whites and whites are the cause of all the problems. Isn't that racism in itself. Germany worked long and hard to put that part behind it and now some idiots with no clue of the real world label everyone that disagrees with them a Nazi or racist. Thanks for nothing morons. Ironically that kind of crap spawned a new type of Nazi movement that rejects violence and is more open to jews and other races. However this new trend of the american school system is dangerous and someone should try to stop this nonsense before it festers.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Soylent Green.

The people you are referring too aren't even able to catch the reference. Cast pearls before swines.

Seriously though since when is racism a whites only issue? Racism comes in all shapes and forms. All i hear about is whites,whites and whites are the cause of all the problems. Isn't that racism in itself. Germany worked long and hard to put that part behind it and now some idiots with no clue of the real world label everyone that disagrees with them a Nazi or racist. Thanks for nothing morons. Ironically that kind of crap spawned a new type of Nazi movement that rejects violence and is more open to jews and other races. However this new trend of the american school system is dangerous and someone should try to stop this nonsense before it festers.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Perfectenemy because: sorry for the doublepost i have no idea why that happened

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

hahahahahaha

*tastes like chicken*

Well, that is not what he/she said, but at least you have an outlet to express your thoughts/opinions on certain matters, while you criticize others for creating an environment to express their thoughts/opinions on certain matters.

Ha ha...ha?

I'm criticizing their opinion, which I am allowed to do.

it's not me that's butthurt because people aren't supporting the skin-bags in their safe spaces.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

So what does that say about you trying to censor these people's opinions? If you're not trying to do that then what makes you think I am?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

hahahahahaha

*tastes like chicken*

Ha ha...ha?

I'm criticizing their opinion, which I am allowed to do.

it's not me that's butthurt because people aren't supporting the skin-bags in their safe spaces.

You still misrepresented the other member's post and considered those that have a different opinions/approaches as being "worthless".

That is your right, but it begs the question as to whether you are any different than they are and opens the possibility that your opinion is just as "worthless".

Two sides to every coin.

Hypocrisy...as I said, you walked in to that one.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Whats the course name?

Divide and distract 101

People defending this are starting to creep me tfo.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

They will probably end up being employed by the DNC

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join