It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My bigfoot video. Slowed and stabilized.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

At work on what video?

It's abundantly clear you aren't an honest person.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

You asked for it.

Have at it.

Show me something ray.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

What? I don't have to do anything to it...all anyone has to do is watch it, then watch the edited one. It's clear there is no Bigfoot.

Zoom in on it, if nothing is there.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Are you daft? The edited video already zooms in...all you have to do is compare the two. Are you feigning ignorance intentionally? Based on your other video it appears you dabble in mild video editing yourself...

Edit: I tell you what. U2U me Dropbox link of the raw file uncompressed footage and I'll throw it in after effects for you.
edit on 8-4-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Are you daft? The edited video already zooms in...all you have to do is compare the two. Are you feigning ignorance intentionally?

You never listen ray. I openly admit repeatedly I know nothing about photography!

Based on your other video it appears you dabble in mild video editing yourself...

Edit: I tell you what. U2U me Dropbox link of the raw file uncompressed footage and I'll throw it in after effects for you.

If I knew what a Dropbox link or uncompressed footage even was, I might consider it.
This is how B.Davis did it. You cant?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Okay, I looked, and I give. Could you put an arrow or circle or something that indicates where the BF is? I can't find it and I even employed my magnifying glass!
edit on 4/8/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Okay, I looked, and I give. Could you put an arrow or circle or something that indicates where the BF is? I can't find it and I even employed my magnifying glass!

I wish I could.

The object in question to me. Is a dark brown spot on the far left of the view, just to the right of a tree. In the slowed footage.

In the unedited version. That same spot vanishes from the tall yellow grass. As the camera moves to the right.

That is the area Im talking about. The movement is subtle. The quality is terrible. I wish I could point it out, exactly what Im curious about.

Sorry

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I looked at it frame by frame and had no luck. (Of course I wouldn't win any awards for good vision).

Oh, I lookd at some of the posts and didn't realize people were giving you such a hard time. lol. Welcome to ATS!
(It's par for the site).

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I looked at it frame by frame and had no luck. (Of course I wouldn't win any awards for good vision).

Oh, I lookd at some of the posts and didn't realize people were giving you such a hard time. lol. Welcome to ATS!
(It's par for the site).

Lol. Thank you.
Its worth it.

I need video stuff if Im going to keep doing this.
Was hoping someone could clear this up for me too.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Have you thought about putting cameras out in those areas you think they frequent? Like hunters use? I don't know anything about that stuff, it might be pricey, but it would be worth it if you are going to pursue being a BF Hunter!

If you got one on video you could probably make some bucks on You-Tube also. My niece has one and she can see her property from a tv screen inside her home, and it's all taped.

That would be fun! Good luck BEDW! (I'm a blue eyed angel women) heh.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Lol. Not interested in bf hunting.
Did the camera thing for awhile. Finally gave up. We try to keep the cell handy. Just in case.

Just would like a closeup look at some spots on this video.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

David B stabilized video he pulled off your YouTube account at low resolution??

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

David B stabilized video he pulled off your YouTube account at low resolution??

Yes, I had no other way to send it. So I uploaded to YT. Sent him some stills the next day, of the same area in the vid. And that was it.

That or JRG took it from the YT account, and sent it to him.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

That explains a lot about why there are so many artifacts in the video...you basically had him make a copy of a copy.

You should have uploaded the video to google drive or drop box and provided the link. Since you've uploaded videos to YouTube I find it hard to believe that you don't know how to share a raw video file using a file share service.

Edit: Your "original" video is rife with compression artifacts. You lowered the quality of the video. Was that intentional on the upload? If so, why?
edit on 9-4-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ray. Im not a techie. I dont even own a computer. Im not lying to you, because I dont know enough to even lie about any of it.

You pulled that one piece out and circled it. Trying to show BASSPLYR what he saw. If you can do that with Bradley's piece. Why cant you do it with this one?

If it will help you, Ill try to upload it to google drive and send you the link.

I just want a closer look at the "artifact" and the immediate area around it, thru to just about the end.
Its odd to me the "artifact" pops in and out, then when the camera moves right, the clump of yellow grass no longer shows the "artifact". Neither do any of the other yellow grass clumps.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Edit: Your "original" video is rife with compression artifacts. You lowered the quality of the video. Was that intentional on the upload? If so, why?

You might as well be speaking in Chinese.
All I did was upload the vid.
I was told the quality was low because the zoom was increased.
If the quality was somehow lowered, I have no excuse as to how or why.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Upload the video at high quality (1080p for example, not the 240p it was at originally) again please and I will do as you request. It appears to currently be down.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join