It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My bigfoot video. Slowed and stabilized.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noppie
I watched the video numerous times and saw nothing. Does not mean that it was NOT there.

I had an iPhone fro many years. In well lighted area the video camera does very well. I Had ventured out into the wilderness in my area to look for Bigfoot. The time it takes to click and setup the camera any on less then prefect sighting were long gone.

In the last year my nephew played youth football. adn i was NOT a coach. For whatever reason some days I could get pretty good video. Other days that video was pretty much useless.

Unless an individuals is already filming i.e. picnic, birthday parties to whatever then happen upon a bigfoot is pretty much the only way with a mobile phone video camera.

To those that ask/post why didn't the post endanger his life by getting closer. IF you apply that to a bear or a lion. It would be exceptionally unwise to get closer to a bear or any other large animal that view a human as an adept lunch time snack.

I do not believe the poster is a hoaxer.

Thank you,

I appreciate your honest reply.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
Flat refusal without explanation to upload the original at this point

My explanation is, there is more going on right now than you are aware of.

Depending on what happens in the next couple of days.

I may be willing to turn over the original to ATS........for free.

Check back in a day or two.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: Highroad214
25 seconds of my life I'll never get back because you filmed a tree. Thanks.

"A tree"

Thank you for sharing your observation.

Thanks for sharing your terrible waste of time video of that tree.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Highroad214

Thank you for your honest opinion.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
youtu.be...

The original footage. Unedited.
About one minute in duration.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

You really like big foots dont you?
This is your second thread on them. What do you know that we don't?! I demand an answer! laughs...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

You really like big foots dont you?
This is your second thread on them. What do you know that we don't?! I demand an answer! laughs...

No, actually I dont like them.

They are real, and potentially, if not certainly, very dangerous.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I hate to say it, but....Pics or it didn't happen.

Like Aliens... You understand right? I've only seen aliens and squatchies in my dreams. But in real life? No. It makes one wonder if they're infiltrating here from another dimension through dreams/lucid dreams/and what we believe is real.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Yet your husband took you out to "initiate" you and only took change as a defense...

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Intetrsting. It seems like the bigger one in the back squating down can be seen egressing easier in this video than the edited version.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

There is no bigger one in the back.

The original video shows without a doubt that the movement artifact in the edited version is caused because the camera shakes as it is zooming in. We can unequivocally say there is no Bigfoot in this video and anyone who thinks they see one are suffering from Bigfoot paradolia. It is now unquestionable that the "Bigfoot" is simply a tree behind another tree.

When the OP says "I don't see it but you might" that's called plausible deniability.

"I'm not hoaxing, I said i didn't see anything...
edit on 8-4-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Yet your husband took you out to "initiate" you and only took change as a defense...

Is that what I said?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Intetrsting. It seems like the bigger one in the back squating down can be seen egressing easier in this video than the edited version.

Did you notice the diversion?, (loud crack) just as the "artifact" disappears from the tall yellow grass, then pops up again on the left side of the tree.

It (the artifact) appears to be attempting to keep some trees between it and the camera as it makes its escape to heavier cover.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

a reply to: BASSPLYR

There is no bigger one in the back.

The original video shows without a doubt that the movement artifact in the edited version is caused because the camera shakes as it is zooming in. We can unequivocally say there is no Bigfoot in this video and anyone who thinks they see one are suffering from Bigfoot paradolia. It is now unquestionable that the "Bigfoot" is simply a tree behind another tree.

When the OP says "I don't see it but you might" that's called plausible deniability.

"I'm not hoaxing, I said i didn't see anything...

Show us what you are talking about Ray.
Please.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

I hate to say it, but....Pics or it didn't happen.

Like Aliens... You understand right?

Why is this same logic never applied to religion?

One would think one subject to be considerably more inportant to the other.

One poster says this is silly.

I say, guys that talk to burning bushes are generally ignored in western society these days. Unless they died 6000 years ago.

6000+ eyewitness to a phenomenon currently ongoing in the USA alone..........just a bunch of mentally ill liars and drug addicts right?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Why do you keep bringing up religion? You do it multiple times a thread. Is someone trying to prove they have pictures of god or are you trying to prove that belief in Bigfoot is faith based?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Why do you keep bringing up religion?

I have a problem with group think.

To me cults just go around promoting their philosophy with no evidence or worse, hidden evidence. Just to manipulate people in masses.

Therefore, essentially controlling an individuals ability to think for ones self.
It seems to be ingrained in our psychology. Our dna.

Especially if it involves zero trace evidence and very controlled access to the anecdotal evidence for thousands of years.

Personally I think Native Americans and the Hindus are on to something.

You do it multiple times a thread.

I do.

Im not missing out on all the new threads to mess around. I wish to establish where I stand on certain topics, so they (ATS audience and members) may draw on my statements to better understand my point of view. Or, simply put, who I am.

Is someone trying to prove they have pictures of god or are you trying to prove that belief in Bigfoot is faith based?

Im not trying to prove anything ray.

Just sharing my experiences, encouraging others to provide testimony, raise awareness, and promote a better environment for L.E. to be made aware of these critters and report on them without fear of retaliation from within their own departments.

Shouldnt you be at work on that video?
edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: /+

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

At work on what video?

It's abundantly clear you aren't an honest person.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

At work on what video?

It's abundantly clear you aren't an honest person.

You see it dont you?

Thats why you havent done anything to it like you did B.Davis video.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

What? I don't have to do anything to it...all anyone has to do is watch it, then watch the edited one. It's clear there is no Bigfoot.

edit on 8-4-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join