It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My bigfoot video. Slowed and stabilized.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: recrisp

You know, there is a possibility, (and this is not logical or rational per se), that we can't see what OP sees in the video.

It's my strong impression that many if not most of the authentic phenomena are only "available" locally.

And further, it's only available to a human (or other mammalian) nervous system ... with a conscious/EM field in operation.

IF this is true of course, that's why these events are generally indistinguishable from fantasy, mental illness and fraud.

UNLESS or UNTIL you've had the experience yourself.

Yes, I know ... that sounds like woo.

Movies starring Jada Pinkett Smith aside, I think that's an interesting take.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

If You look at the that Tree a little Closer , it does look like Something.....

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: stosh64

If You look at the that Tree a little Closer , it does look like Something.....

I see it! I see it!
Now THAT cracked me up! heheheh
edit on 29-3-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

You know, there is a possibility, (and this is not logical or rational per se), that we can't see what OP sees in the video.

It's my strong impression that many if not most of the authentic phenomena are only "available" locally.

And further, it's only available to a human (or other mammalian) nervous system ... with a conscious/EM field in operation.

IF this is true of course, that's why these events are generally indistinguishable from fantasy, mental illness and fraud.

UNLESS or UNTIL you've had the experience yourself.

Yes, I know ... that sounds like woo.

Yeah, I guess that most anything is possible...

There may be something to it, I'm not at all against BF, there's just something about this particular thread, well, and her others too, that throws up red flags all over the place, that's all.
Speaking of "woo", this thread just has too much 'woo woo' in it for me.

I'm really not a big believer in all of the metaphysical stuff really, especially when it comes to BF.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

About eight years ago I became very focused on only "believing" what I could see, hear, touch, etc.

Recently, it was made very clear to me that human perception, understanding, cognition, etc. is actually quite malleable, that there are very real things that simply don't fit into the "tangible" category.

Needless to say, this is complicated to deal with, LOL

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

...malleable....

Or deceivable.. it is about point of view.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zmurfix

...malleable....

Or deceivable.. it is about point of view.

Indeed.

Deceivable connotes intent on the part of the observed, yes?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I watched the video numerous times and saw nothing. Does not mean that it was NOT there.

I had an iPhone fro many years. In well lighted area the video camera does very well. I Had ventured out into the wilderness in my area to look for Bigfoot. The time it takes to click and setup the camera any on less then prefect sighting were long gone.

In the last year my nephew played youth football. adn i was NOT a coach. For whatever reason some days I could get pretty good video. Other days that video was pretty much useless.

Unless an individuals is already filming i.e. picnic, birthday parties to whatever then happen upon a bigfoot is pretty much the only way with a mobile phone video camera.

To those that ask/post why didn't the post endanger his life by getting closer. IF you apply that to a bear or a lion. It would be exceptionally unwise to get closer to a bear or any other large animal that view a human as an adept lunch time snack.

I do not believe the poster is a hoaxer.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You don't know your video artifacts.

Edit: This is the tree in question at the beginning of the video. As you can see that isn't a bigfoot. It is a tree behind another tree. The editing process causes the bottom of the rear tree to blend into the background. The "movement" is that blending artifact happening. It isn't intentional, it happens when working with low quality video.

Tree in question at start of video:

Outline of different trees albeit not very well outlined. Also, keep in mind that this shows there is a tree in the background. It is not necessarily the shape of the outline as there are artifacts already in play even at the beginning of the video. It unequivocally shows that the object in question is simply another tree.

Edit: It's obvious you are all in on the OP's story though, so you aren't really looking at this with a clear head.

Wrong again.

Do you ever tire of telling others what they see, think, hear, feel, or believe?

Dont answer, just think about it.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Facts don't care what you think you see. The fact is that what you think is movements is a artifact created during editing. The only way to disprove that is upload he original for us which you have refused to do.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
25 seconds of my life I'll never get back because you filmed a tree. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Highroad214
25 seconds of my life I'll never get back because you filmed a tree. Thanks.

"A tree"

Thank you for sharing your observation.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: tomra

The person taking the video did not see it anymore, started filming after the incident had occured.

JRG team saw something(s), and sent it to Mr. Davis.

Eh, JRG team?

Jevning Research Group

Now, the point of visual comunication is to comunicate something, in this case, since the recording started after the videographer could no longer see "it" anymore, what is the intended comunication?

The intended communication is this.
Somewhere in that video, according to the JRG, is sasquatch(es). Can you find it/them?

Why dont you stop playing wheres waldo with us and just tell us what they saw, and let us discuss it?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

Why dont you stop playing wheres waldo with us and just tell us what they saw, and let us discuss it?

This will never be revealed, because there is nothing to see, and I seriously doubt there was any "communication".

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

She actually ended up describing for Tiger on like page 3. I showed how the tree in question was just being distorted by editing artifacts.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Flat refusal without explanation to upload the original at this point despite it apparently being in possession (or relatively easy to obtain) means hoax. I am forced to make that conclusion. Simple, plain, fact. Unless you actually do so, this isn't worth discussion any longer, interesting though it may be. Something may really be there, but all you do is a disservice to yourself if it is.
edit on 1/4/2017 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just wanted to drop in a update.

Bradely Davis has modified the title of his portion of my video.

The new title:

"Bigfoot sighting in Foley Alabama?"

A much better title imo.
Because it certainly does not show irrefutable evidence.

And as others have stated. It could be just effects. I openly admit I am ignorant to photography.

I would like to point out at this time for those of you who have not figured it out already.

If I were seeking attention.

Wouldnt I have used a more attention grabbing title than:

"BF Foley Alabama"

The reason I chose the previous title of the original footage was to keep it hidden.

If you dont believe that; do a youtube search Foley, Al.

The original was posted for Mr. Davis and other JRG members. Only.

Until I posted the link here, the video only had, less than 40 views.

Because the original. video reveals family and close proximity to my home. I pulled the video from yt before becoming a member here at ATS.

Again, I am not saying.

This IS film of bigfoot(s).

Which is why I appreciate Mr. Davis, a skeptic, changing the title of the footage, (he worked very hard on btw), in question.

I have never had any contact with Mr. B. Davis.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Staff PSA

Going Forward....

Let's leave out the sniping and name calling.

You are free to attack theories, explanations, posts, etc. but not fellow members.

Address the content of posts not the poster, Please.

TIA
edit on Sat Apr 1 2017 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Actually, I think this video teaches us a good lesson:

A lot of these phenomena are pareidolia.

I agree, could be pareidolia.
The footage is not that great.

All I see is a dot, or blur foot, that is not there anymore.
We took stills of the area at the same time, the next day.

The odd thing to me about this clip, is if it is an artifact, why does it keep appearing in the same spot?
Even as the camera pans around.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

originally posted by: tomra

The person taking the video did not see it anymore, started filming after the incident had occured.

JRG team saw something(s), and sent it to Mr. Davis.

Eh, JRG team?

Jevning Research Group

Now, the point of visual comunication is to comunicate something, in this case, since the recording started after the videographer could no longer see "it" anymore, what is the intended comunication?

The intended communication is this.
Somewhere in that video, according to the JRG, is sasquatch(es). Can you find it/them?

Because, that would be leading the witness.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join