It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My bigfoot video. Slowed and stabilized.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Watched it 4 times hoping to see something. couldn't see anything.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
A bigfoot? A tree?
Nope.
Chuck Testa

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: tigertatzen

What you are seeing is an artifact caused by low pixelation and the editing process for the video.

Please upload the raw video. You (the OP) said you have it.

No

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Then post the raw video and prove me wrong. Because the "movement" is absolutely an artifact.
edit on 29-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The. Post the raw video and prove me wrong. Because the "movement" is absolutely an artifact.

I think that the movement that I saw on the beginning of the video is an artifact also.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You can tell it's and artifact because every tree shape shifts and "moves" if you single out a specific tree and watch it the entire video.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You don't know your video artifacts.

Edit: This is the tree in question at the beginning of the video. As you can see that isn't a bigfoot. It is a tree behind another tree. The editing process causes the bottom of the rear tree to blend into the background. The "movement" is that blending artifact happening. It isn't intentional, it happens when working with low quality video.

Tree in question at start of video:

Outline of different trees albeit not very well outlined. Also, keep in mind that this shows there is a tree in the background. It is not necessarily the shape of the outline as there are artifacts already in play even at the beginning of the video. It unequivocally shows that the object in question is simply another tree.

Edit: It's obvious you are all in on the OP's story though, so you aren't really looking at this with a clear head.
edit on 29-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

There you have it people. The obvious sign of a hoaxer. Only provides heavily edited and poor quality videos and refused to provide the original unedited material.

I think you have been exposed for what you are.

You registered here this month to be a hoaxer. I don't think it worked out like you thought it would.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Try as I might I cannot see anything unusual in this video, other than the woods.

While I am open to taking the word of anyone who, risking chuckles and ridicule for no conceivable gain, relate that they have seen something out of the ordinary, I cannot see that this is anything other than a wood.

I do not honestly think you are a hoaxer at all, because if you were then you would have made something more convincing than this.

But are you open to the possibility that you have been convinced by others that there is something there, when there might not be?

Unless, of course, sasquatch has the ability to be invisible at will, which would mean that there could be a hundred of them in the video and we would never see them.

But then video would be pointless, wouldn't it.

BT

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Great. I love a good (even a not so good) bigfoot video.

:::watches video:::

Well, trees are nice too.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I believe these creatures exist and I'm not saying you're a hoaxer, but this video definitely doesn't prove their existence.
I've watched it more than 30 times I think and all I see is trees and video artifacts (the 'knee' and 'elbow' and maybe a part of a 'head').

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Dude, I tried. But this is like looking for Tom Brokaw's face in a mammary cloud.

I'm not saying something couldn't be there... sure it could. But all the forms being discussed could easily be shrubbery.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Anyone can armchair quarterback it.
That takes 0 skillz.

I'm sorry, but that is also saying that anyone can take a good video, this proves without a doubt that you can't, 'zero skills' so you shouldn't say what you say when you say it, glass houses, etc...
By the way, I am a photographer, I used to be a professional one too, but I wouldn't say that I am a videographer, but I know my way around enough to know that this is not even close to being a good example of what one should show others and say it is, "My bigfoot video". Really, why?
WHY?

That could easily be a man, a boy, a girl, a shrub, all kinds of things, but how one can come up with saying it is a big foot I don't know. You might say, "I didn't say there was, "Chucklehead", but really, you would have had to say that you thought there is a big foot there if you sent this off to the guys that worked on the video.
Yeah, you can sure say that this is what you say, and you may have actually seen one, but to even post this for the gullible that is almost cruel, because you know there are people here that gobble that stuff up.

Lady, you really take the cake, but actually, from time to time there are other ladies and gentlemen too that also take cakes.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The title promised much...
All i saw was a fuzzy bunch of nothing?

Can you explain to us exactly what you think is in that video clip.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Actually, I think this video teaches us a good lesson:

A lot of these phenomena are pareidolia.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

What you are seeing is an artifact caused by low pixelation and the editing process for the video.

No

Unfortunately your answer confirms you have no credible evidence to support your claim.

Pareidolia / artifact and quite possibly hoaxing are the explanations.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes.

This www.abovetopsecret.com... was a great example of this.
Looked like a totally awesome alien....just leaves and twigs

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

originally posted by: blueyedevilwoman

No

Unfortunately your answer confirms you have no credible evidence to support your claim.

Pareidolia / artifact and quite possibly hoaxing are the explanations.

When I saw that, "No" I thought the same as you, but really, I am really tired of this lady and her stories and having to type to ghosts.

Thanks for bringing that up to her though!

edit on 29-3-2017 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: recrisp

You know, there is a possibility, (and this is not logical or rational per se), that we can't see what OP sees in the video.

It's my strong impression that many if not most of the authentic phenomena are only "available" locally.

And further, it's only available to a human (or other mammalian) nervous system ... with a conscious/EM field in operation.

IF this is true of course, that's why these events are generally indistinguishable from fantasy, mental illness and fraud.

UNLESS or UNTIL you've had the experience yourself.

Yes, I know ... that sounds like woo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join