It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My bigfoot video. Slowed and stabilized.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

You can see part of its leg too (knee, thigh, shin and foot)

Thats what they kept trying to show me. I couldnt make it out. The one on the left I could see easily, when he turns his head.

Ninjas, if the camera would have stayed to the left a few inches. Never would of seen him.

Tree peeking, thats what they called it. The tree he appears to be next to is a good 50 feet or so in front of him.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I can see what your trying to convey there Bassy......but to me it looks just like a poor video pixelation.

The quality is so bad, there are shadows and blobs jumping all around, in enlarged version.

This rubbish video quality, and subsequent ridicule, only discredits a subject that should be looked at seriously.

People are trying to "See" something that is not there.......there are only trees......"TreeFoot?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I could tell hes a few feet from the tree but 50 feet. Ok. Hes bigger than i thought.

I think hes facing left which would make sense if hes looking at his buddy over in the far left.

If only he could lock his knees out he could have been more convincing. But that bulge was an instant give away to me. I went hey that cedar is not doing what a cedar of that species is supposed to do.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The trees in question are Atlantic White Cedar. Might help to see what one is supposed to look like.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

I could tell hes a few feet from the tree but 50 feet. Ok. Hes bigger than i thought.

I think hes facing left which would make sense if hes looking at his buddy over in the far left.

Yeah, those get 6' to 8'
Thats what it looks like to me too.

I can see it turning its head.

The other one, its too busy in the background, I just cant make it out. There was more to it, but as the poster pointed out above.
The quality was.....not good.

All the men say the same same thing though, so Im going to trust yalls predator man eyes...lol.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Sasquatch BigFoot was first seen in the Pacific Northwest in the late 1800's. Shouldn't he be using a cane or walker by now, and therefore be EASY to film.. or capture?
edit on 3/28/2017 by carewemust because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Any sightings in the video yet? Just checking back in.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Thank you! And I do see it now...the slow movement. It's crazy how stealthy these things are for their enormous size.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

What you are seeing is an artifact caused by low pixelation and the editing process for the video.

Please upload the raw video. You (the OP) said you have it.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Next time shoot it with a gun so there is proof.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

According to them every time they see one they clear their weapon and leave...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I once saw cops stand 20 feet away from a 250lb 6 foot man pressed againat a cinderblock wall, shine their light on him for a second or two, not notice and continue on with their search because the guy wasnt moving.. He was the guy they were looking for too.

Standing perfectly still even in the most odd places like the cinderblock wall of an apartment building parking lot does seem to fool the human eye.

That squatch would have gotten away with it too if its leg didnt ruin the "im a tree, nothing to see here" effect.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

He got away with it because he isn't there...the OP still has not provided the raw video.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Yep,bust out the original,but then someone has to stabilize it to show it properly.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

I agree, I can't see anything either.

Side note...love your piercings!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I call that the T-Rex effect.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

You dont know your cedar trees.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

What you are seeing is an artifact caused by low pixelation and the editing process for the video.

Please upload the raw video. You (the OP) said you have it.

Indeed.
There is no creature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join