It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My bigfoot video. Slowed and stabilized.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
I did not see no bigfoot's.
Do you?

Some hunters say if you look for a deer in the woods, you will not see one. You have to look for parts of a deer.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I can't tell, but I don't have my glasses with me right now.

Just looks like a blurry tree so far. I'm sure something made you feel the need to record though!

There was a sighting. Scrambled for telephone. Critter(s) was gone or hid. Decided to start filming anyway. I sent the film to JRG, they spotted the critter(s) and sent the footage to B. Davis

S&S&F for sharing though.

-Alee

Thank you Alee

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tomra

The person taking the video did not see it anymore, started filming after the incident had occured.

JRG team saw something(s), and sent it to Mr. Davis.

Eh, JRG team?

Jevning Research Group

Now, the point of visual comunication is to comunicate something, in this case, since the recording started after the videographer could no longer see "it" anymore, what is the intended comunication?

The intended communication is this.
Somewhere in that video, according to the JRG, is sasquatch(es). Can you find it/them?

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: missing bracket

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

I watched numerous times.
I caught movement, let me say possible movement at the very left side of the screen, halfway up, in the first few seconds... just as the camera pans right.
Did I find Waldo?
Edit to clarify:
It is after the camera starts to pan right that the movement occurs.
edit on b000000312017-03-28T19:57:59-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 28 Mar 2017 19:57:59 -0500700000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Some hunters say if you look for a deer in the woods, you will not see one. You have to look for parts of a deer.

Men who run with Bigfoots, must face de-feets.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I watched numerous times.
I caught movement, let me say possible movement at the very left side of the screen, halfway up, in the first few seconds... just as the camera pans right.
Did I find Waldo?
Edit to clarify:
It is after the camera starts to pan right that the movement occurs.

If you cant see it/them after the :10 mark. Thats not it.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Just like in the other thread, there is nothing there.

Edit: Info to come.
edit on 28-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired

Epic

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So basically its a found footage style clip of .....trees

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
We are not here to play find the bigfoot or where is waldo.

Why are you doing this?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
So basically its a found footage style clip of .....trees

Not sure what you mean by "found footage style clip"

Trees, bushes, grass......and according to the JRG team. Sasquatch(es)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I see it. Dead center of frame. The odd shaped tree has a knee on the left side peeping out and the elbow on the right side. It moves too. You can see the head also briefly. Its standing behind the tree facing left.

I cant determin size though.

OP any estinates to its hight.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
I see it. Dead center of frame. The odd shaped tree has a knee on the left side peeping out and the elbow on the right side. It moves too. You can see the head also briefly. Its standing behind the tree facing left.

Can you pinpoint where you're seeing this? There are an awful lot of trees there, and they all look like something could be standing behind them. Not a good video to try and see on a mobile device, I'm afraid.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

You found it!

No. Unfortunately the footage is not good enough. Some math stuff. Im not sure how they do all the technical figures. Maybe someone else can get a estimate. The big cedar and bushes, is right at 100 yards from the camera.

I was hoping someone with photography skills would jump on this. But I admit it is poor quality. Cell phone footage. With zoom maxed out.

Someone else pointed out another one. Visible around the :10

far left.

Squatting down in a clump of 7' high yellow grass.

Just to the right of the tree in the foreground. Almost looks like a part of the tree. Barely see the shoulders and head.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

If those are cedar trees at 100 yards they apear to be from 8" to 1.5' in diameter. That guy closest to you is about 8.5' looks a skinny. Maybe tall adolescent.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Why doesn't the cameraman, whom would have a great line of sight stop and center on the object?

The shot just pans around then off to the left, but the post processing crops to the object?

Here's my video...

Thanks for sharing though

Didn't see Squat. But the music video was great

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You can see part of its leg too (knee, thigh, shin and foot)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You can see part of its leg too (knee, thigh, shin and foot)

The guy told me that the one on the left (also about 100yards) looks at the one in the cedar then back at the camera.

I can it make out.

This is a issue that is not only common with sasquatches, but with gorillas even bears.

Its not as easy as one would think to get a good clear pic.

Anyone can armchair quarterback it.
That takes 0 skillz.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

In the foreground especially after the zoom in you can see three trees center of frame.

A big one on the center left. It has a wide tapering base.

A skinnier center of frame tree and then right of center a third largish tree. It appears to widen about 3 feet from the base and then taper back down to the size of the rest of the tree trunk.

That bulge or bend at the three foot mark on the left side of that center right tree is its knee. You can follow it down to its foot. A few feet higher on the right side of same tree you can see its elbow or if its hunched a bit possibly its left shoulder. He slowely tucks tat in behind the trunk. Farther up back on the left side of tree you can see a glimps of just the right side of head. Hes leaning towards his right to tree peep. Or hes standing facing left. One of the two.

He screwed up with his knee hanging out.

Helps also to know a little about how alabama cedar trees grow. To spot that one of the trees isnt doing what its supposed to do.
edit on 28-3-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The one in the background seems much broader or bigger.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join