It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont talk about "it"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Otherwise your going to be mocked, scrutinized, and labeled.

Here are some more reasons to keep your trap shut.

youtu.be...

Until this subject is recognized as common knowledge.
The beatings will continue.

Please feel free to add your own comments and ideas to this thread about this video.

Another round table discussion with W. Jevning of the JRG. 58:58 minutes in duration.

I do not necessarily agree with everything stated on this video.

I hope you enjoy it and look forward to reading all of your responses.

edit on 03 23 2017 by blueyedevilwoman because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: blueyedevilwoman

Here's the embedded one

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I care not in the slightest what others think behind my back. It means nothing.

I'm positive I saw Sasquatch, and I've had people call me a hoaxer, or delusional, or both... Meh. They weren't there, and I have no proof other than anecdotal. That's enough for me, but I can understand others not believing me.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I care not in the slightest what others think behind my back. It means nothing.

I'm positive I saw Sasquatch, and I've had people call me a hoaxer, or delusional, or both... Meh. They weren't there, and I have no proof other than anecdotal. That's enough for me, but I can understand others not believing me.

Very well said seagull, and I agree.

I dont blame anyone for one simple reason.

I would not believe it either.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Humanity is unconsciously afraid that it just may be fallible and not the master of the Universe as it once thought.

Yes, Virginia, there are things that go "bump in the night," and it ain't Santa's sleigh. There is a curious correlation between Sasquatch sightings and UFOs, entirely two different situations on one hand seemingly with no connection, but exactly the same in a larger perspective. Are we are being taught a lesson in how to depersonalize our view of reality?
edit on 29-3-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

Here's the embedded one

Thank you Ghost147

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Humanity is unconsciously afraid that it just may be fallible and not the master of the Universe as it once thought.

I agree 100% with your statement. In my opinion. We are not on top of the food chain as many of us believe. I wonder if we even made the top ten list.

Yes, Virginia, there are things that go "bump in the night," and it ain't Santa's sleigh. There is a curious correlation between Sasquatch sightings and UFOs, entirely two different situations on one hand seemingly with no connection, but exactly the same in a larger perspective.

Lol... Santas sleigh.

I agree with you there too. Ive never experienced the two together.

Others have though. And they remain consistent in their testimony. They are also mocked the most.

It would help explain alot of the abductions that have been recorded. IMO

Are we are being taught a lesson in how to depersonalize our view of reality?

I think so.

Here is the way frenchfries put it on Springers new thread.

that the whole thing comes down to that in some way or another they (acting officials) don't want to admit that humans arent the top of the food chain. So in my opinion they have to play stupid to protect their own superiority. At the highest levels ufo's are a non topic because well it's already known what it..

Ive found out the hard way that the bigfoot community and the ufo community seem to be unnecessarily disconnected. Feuding even in some cases.

Almost like it was planned that way.

We've had several contacts with Dr. Medich in the past.
You may know him.

Funny thing, within a couple hours of getting a email confirmation from JRG Regional director about they're upcoming to stay with us.

My husband gets a email from Dr. Medich, he wanted to get a copy of some photos that he "lost" and wanted to know if he had anything new to send in or "just to talk"

Lol. Coincidences, I love them.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Don't confuse you getting called out for a fake story for people being afraid to come forward. Do you realize how many reports of Bigfoot there are?

Great site that tracks believable sightings

I guess people aren't afraid as you think, they just happen to have believable stories.

Seagull for example has a very believable story and authored a thread on it.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Can you source that correlation or did you just come up with it?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Don't confuse you getting called out for a fake story for people being afraid to come forward. Do you realize how many reports of Bigfoot there are?

Great site that tracks believable sightings

I guess people aren't afraid as you think, they just happen to have believable stories.

Seagull for example has a very believable story and authored a thread on it.

Those 54 flags say something entirely different.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Can you source that correlation or did you just come up with it?

Can you source anything? At all?

Did you watch the video?

Do you have anything other than your opinions to contribute to this thread?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I can show you posts in the Hoax bin with more flags...are you that daft to think flag count somehow correlates to truthfulness?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I did watch the "video", which isn't really a video, it is audio over a still image of a bigfoot...

The running theme throughout? "I've got a book out called..", "I have a book out about", "There is a book coming out".

Hey, what are the chances. The people who are so afraid to come forward have books coming out...

Since you are having trouble navigating this small thread, I actually did source several things in your other thread as well as just above in this thread. It clearly discounts your theory that people are afraid to come forward. I think the only people who are afraid to come forward are people who aren't being truthful and don't want holes punched in their story.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

How will having proof of bigfoot topple us as the dominant species of the planet?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Good Lord, we get it. You don't believe her. Jesus Christ, man, move on. Do you have nothing better to do?

For the record, I don't know if I believe the story or not, but it was an interesting read. We get very few decent threads that are not dumb as all hell "Rethuglican this" or "Libtards that" and when we find one, it turns into raymundoko's personal grudge match. This is getting to be like some sort of personal vendetta you have against the OP.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Are you not familiar with the motto of the site?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I can show you posts in the Hoax bin with more flags...are you that daft to think flag count somehow correlates to truthfulness?

I smell a fundie.....

Lol. You made yourself out to be a liar in my last thread.....remember?

"Which ghost accounts are you using"

Then 4 pages later..

" i never said you had multiple accounts."

You are a liar, its been proven and anyone can go read it.

Are you so pious to believe you are the one who determines who is telling the truth, and who is not?

Flags can be taken away, and last I checked, its not in the hoax bin.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Are you not familiar with the motto of the site?

Lol...obviously neither are you

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You lack reading comprehension. You can call me a liar all you want, everyone who reads the threads knows the truth.

You replied to yourself. It did not seem intentional. I asked why and if you were using multiple accounts. That is a question, not an accusation. It still seems you either aren't aware you replied to yourself, or you simply have no explanation for why you replied to yourself.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I have to agree with the original poster that on whole most the population are afraid to come forward. BUT this got beyond just bigfoot and ufos. I hd the unfortunately pleasure of reporting fraud by my former employer. the short version I was contacted by web FBI saying they knew my employers was committing fraud and asked of help. I said yes. They eventually showed me other examples that I did not realize. At one point they conformed my employer and I was fired on the spot and hire back few days later then fire again one year later. During my last year I would point out to fellow employees of practices. Most did not want to hear it.

Historically many Germans would had said they did not see or were aware death camps for jews. They may acknowledge some aspects but they kept their "blinders" on so to speak.

I had a very clear sighting of 3 bigfoots crossing road in Elkridge Maryland. I would late venture out into the wilderness looking more sighting. I later decided that was an exceptionally unwise. I have seen strange lights in the skies and I had other experiences.

I had in the past attend Maryland MUFON meeting. There are MUFON members who get very upset at other members who also claim Bigfoot and or even ghost sightings. And there are Bigfoot groups who get upset at any mention of bigfoot have any paranormal powers. Even the one who believe Bigfoot is a type of person.

AND Sadly a person who is OPEN to believe in Bigfoot to UFO is more then likely to believe in other weird things. I know I am. I do NOT see ghost everywhere. BUT am open to believe there are things out there that general public does not want to believe are real.

Bigfoot is very real. Today I do not believe all Bigfoots are nice people by any means. We as human are a threat to them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join