It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies: Asian NWO Will Eliminate Western NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This article deals with prophecies about how the western NWO will be eliminated by the Asian NWO in 2019. It is prophecied that the Asian Antchrist will kill the western "King Nero" who rules the west. Another prophecy from Ragno Nero claims that in 2019 all 72 top satanists ruling the west will be killed. Ragno Nero has had countless predictions come true and looking at the current political situation we see many signs of the NWO collapse in the west while the Asian NWO seems to still thrive with their dictatorship in China as the foundation.

Full story here: Prophecies: Asian NWO Will Eliminate Western NWO?

Some excerpts here:

Many people know about the New World Order(NWO) in the western world. However, on this website we have revealed some truths about the eastern part of the NWO which is said to be ruled by Lamas from Tibet with sorcery. The Antichrist coming from Asia was also prophecied by many Christian and Buddhist prophets since ancient times. The head of the Lamas that we know of is the Dalai Lama and many believe he is the one predestined to become the Antichrist. According to propecy the Antichrist will come from India and spread his teachings to the west. This is exactly what has happened with Dalai Lama who resides in India. The interesting part of these prophecies is that they all coincide and claim that the western NWO will collapse and the ”King of the western NWO”along with the 72 ruling men of the west(Editor´s note: Sanhedrin?) will be eliminated by the asian NWO

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Gaussq

I didn't realize asians lived on a different world than western society. There's only one world.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: frostjon361

I didn't realize asians lived on a different world than western society. There's only one world.

'
Yes one world and many nations and alliances.

Please have a look at this chart from 1937 which clearly shows the Asian NWO being on top of everything:

www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: frostjon361

Haven't you heard of Third World countries?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Wait a minute.. The dalai lama is the head of the eastern nwo? Sounds like bs to me..

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

What a convoluted and creative narrative. Secret books, ancient prophecies, evil Buddhists, Jewish Overlords, Marxists, Communists, Eastern vs. Western NWO, Mr. Miyagi, the AntiChrist, Thor, The Black Pope, Jesuits...

Dude, get your meds adjusted.

I enjoyed some of it, though.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GorillaSnoop

What a convoluted and creative narrative. Secret books, ancient prophecies, evil Buddhists, Jewish Overlords, Marxists, Communists, Eastern vs. Western NWO, Mr. Miyagi, the AntiChrist, Thor, The Black Pope, Jesuits...

Dude, get your meds adjusted.

I enjoyed some of it, though.

Thanks but I think I already have seen the strongest one - truth. Satanism is the main reason why the Antichrist could deceive all the nations in the whole world. All it takes is to turn everything we see into an illusion and invert our culture so that kindness becomes evil and good becomes bad. Thats why you see many young people today having no clue of how to handle family life or work ethics. They grow up on a culture of sports, violence and sex on a screen/headsets 24/7. Coincidence that it happened? Well I dont think so and I believe that I am quite rational as a person.

Study history outside text books and you will see that history was written by the winners - the satanists using all kinds of labels as you mention above. Its the same people although they can label themselves any religion or political party like a cameleont.

Look at how Mao hailed Dalai Lama as a living Buddha and didnt want to to touch Tibet at all until suddenly Dalai "fled" to India and "by coincidence" the CCP then ravaged Tibet and genocided 20% of their people. Look at how Dalai hailed the CCP as the best for China and Tibet until 1959 and he still calls himself a marxist... Coincidence?.. Why does the Tibet opposition claim that Dalai fled because the Tibetan patriots found out he was a traitor allied with the CCP`? What makes sense? MSM or logical thinking?..
edit on 28-3-2017 by Gaussq because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

He was a Jew who converted to Roman Cathoicism and fancied himself a prophet. No satanism just cultish behavior like the foundations of most religiona.

Not the father of the nwo...where do you make that relationship? Proximity to the illuminati foundation and era?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Anyone have a starship for me to fly off this pathetic planet called Earth? So wish I wasn't human and attributed to this garbage.

When I die, I'm asking whatever deity I happen to be greeted with to never again make me a human or any species associated with this one planet I live on now.

I hate being human.
edit on 28-3-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

He was a Jew who converted to Roman Cathoicism and fancied himself a prophet. No satanism just cultish behavior like the foundations of most religiona.

Not the father of the nwo...where do you make that relationship? Proximity to the illuminati foundation and era?

It is wellknown that the first ones in Illuminati such as Weishaupt etc were all Frankists. Frankists are still today the main power of the western NWO although they can label themselves anything in public. That was their trick from the very beginning in 1666 when Zevi converted to Islam and then married a 16 year old prostitute and called himself Messiah. Frank himself was both jew, christian and muslim and promoted incest and pedophilia and called himself Messiah and an incarnation of Zevi and was against all the orthodox jews while getting 30 000 "jewish" followers at the time... Compare to our modern culture and you see a certain pattern here..
edit on 28-3-2017 by Gaussq because: Typo

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Anyone have a starship for me to fly off this pathetic planet called Earth?

Ummm...Why...yes...yes I do...but I doubt you could afford the insurance...

Just your luck though...I've read you only have another 40,000 incarnations left on your ticket here...before you get the final punch...

Besides...it's not the planet that sux...it's that venereal disease...affectionately known as humanity...
But even they only suk half the time...the rest of the time they're tolerable...mostly...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Interesting, ill dig further, i appreciate the stimulus

I still dont get the satanist bit...i mean potential for evil sure...i just dont believe in this anthro evil called satan much anymore...humans do his supposed job admirably
edit on 28-3-2017 by BlueJacket because: Eta

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Well this could be a good thing - a reset...with Russia and China accumulating Gold, it would mean the end of fiat money.

I don't think the Dalai Lama is one of the good guys though. The monks in Tibet treat their people like slaves according to many web sources.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Imo anyone that relys on their supposed plebes for sustinence is in that boat...its just their smoke and mirrors works so well on most without the time or inclination to discover what the real evil is...

Ill be met with resistance.. but thats all religion and politics is..
edit on 28-3-2017 by BlueJacket because: Eta

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

edit on 28-3-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Panchen Lama
Gedhun Choekyi Nyima
a monkey wrench....

interesting
Buddhists having attachments to possession's ?
edgardaily.com...

these black Lamas
have fierce opposition
it is the Siddhars who will conquer them

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: frostjon361

One "world". The world is an object. More than one "order" or "world order" which are ideas.

top topics

join