It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Klayman Calls On Americans To Demand A Thorough Investigation Of Surveillance On Trump

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Gentlemen, I am trying to do my very best to bring to those of you who are interested in the truth, all the factual information available to the general public. This is real, it is not a scandal sheet or internet gossip. This is what's happening in real time, inside the beltway.

en.wikipedia.org...

Buck
edit on 28-3-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I like Klayman and the cause he is working for. I am sure there are some things about his cause that I would not like, but I have read some articles by them and they seem pretty reliable.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thanks, Buck. Although it's hard for many of us to know how much weight to put on this. Is this something you can elaborate on some more? I know Montgomery's name is being drug through the mud. These days that probably means it's legit. Do you have any inside info?
edit on 28-3-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It will have to work its way thru the system. And some of it will come out, eventually.
Compromising anything at this stage, even if its speculation, is not the thing to do.
I've heard rumors and bits and pieces. Buts that's all hearsay and conjecture.
And its not worth repeating.

The one thing that you can count on, is this POTUS will do the unexpected.

A Washington bureaucrat's worse nightmare.

Ring, ring

" Hello "
" This is the President of the United States of America "

(Sound of body falling out of chair and hitting the floor)

Buck

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Gentlemen, I am trying to do my very best to bring to those of you who are interested in the truth, all the factual information available to the general public. This is real, it is not a scandal sheet or internet gossip. This is what's happening in real time, inside the beltway.

en.wikipedia.org...

I just read through the wiki link you posted above. Klayman has been a very very busy man. Even sued his mother! Of course there was a reason for that, but man oh man he does appear to be relentless.
Kind of reminds me of the saying, "It's the squeaky wheel that gets heard." Yep should be very interesting indeed.

new topics

top topics

join