It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters questions patriotism of Trump supporters from House floor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Nobodies triggered. She is a #ing idiot. This is the same woman who had to be prompted during a speech recently to say the right thing and still said Russia invaded Korea. She has her job still because of redistricting. Until 2003 this was a Republican seat.

She is well known as one of the most corrupt members of Congress which is why the things she says are so ludicrous.

This is the same woman who says 'sex allegations' made against the POTUS are in a 'dossier' regarding Russian ties.

I would not piss on her if she was on fire...

edit on 03pm31pmf0000002017-03-28T14:25:08-05:000208 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: schuyler

Ummm...I just need to get this off my chest...I absolutely abhor your Avatar...it's damned creepy as hell...

Ketsuko's Avatar has about the same effect on me...

Other than that...I agree with your statement 100%...The whole of the democrat party has the combined intellect of a house plant...
Or am I being overly generous...?

YouSir

Awww, how could you not like the Easter bunny?

He likes you ...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I did manage to find this:

John Boehner was literally handing out bribe checks from the tobacco lobby to fellow representatives, right on the floor of the House. When the New York Times investigated, Boehner's Chief of Staff said the money was a contribution from tobacco PACs. Boehner went on to become Speaker of the House.

Pretty dirty, but no speech made.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

And? What's the big deal? It's just words. Do they hurt?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

You sound bitter.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

How does it feel? Trump supporters have been playing the patriotism card and pretending they were more patriotic than everyone else for a year and a half now.

I don't know.
Do they?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It appears you, like those you follow, have nothing to offer but throwing mud.

Nice edit of your post to include nothing of interest with respect to the op.

Yea you lose all moral high ground to whine about somebody throwing mud when you resort to name calling, guy.

edit on 28/3/2017 by shooterbrody because: douche edited his post

It's poor form to throw mud at somebody who isn't throwing mud themselves but it's not against the rules of the forum and, like I said, the high ground is lost when you use name calling. Y'know....impugning character.

Like when somebody says they're more patriotic than you are because of their ideology.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Are we even having a conversation anymore or are you just asking random questions with no relevance to the words they are addressing?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Are we even having a conversation anymore or are you just asking random questions with no relevance to the words they are addressing?

LOUD NOISES

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yea you lose all moral high ground to whine about somebody throwing mud when you resort to name calling, guy.

Did not realize I had any moral high ground.

It's poor form to throw mud at somebody who isn't throwing mud themselves but it's not against the rules of the forum and, like I said, the high ground is lost when you use name calling. Y'know....impugning character.

How do you refer to stealth edits?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Lol. I didn't even notice his snark in the edit tag. That's funny. Especially when the literal post that follows that one is him remarking about how mud doesn't have to be thrown in the mud pit like he still retained the high ground.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

They were your words. They appeared to relay your pain from the last year and a half.

You asked the question.
You provided the answer.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Good to see I'm not the only one with this same question.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I really feel like we aren't on the same page anymore because I am completely lost as to what you are trying to get across. I'm sure it's some childish snark and mud you are throwing, but for the life me I can't bring up the effort to care.

Though I quesiton how you can't know how you feel:
me: "How does it feel? ..."
You: "I don't know. ..."

Sounds like a medical problem you might want to look into.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
First off, this woman is an idiot and can't tell the difference between Korea and Crimea. She's old, dumb, feeds off division, and is about as racist as they come.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I really feel like we aren't on the same page anymore because I am completely lost as to what you are trying to get across. I'm sure it's some childish snark and mud you are throwing, but for the life me I can't bring up the effort to care.

Cared enough to post this tho eh?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

this lunacy will just go on forever.

Things will never go back to what they were. The divide is insurmountable.

A great reset is now unavoidable.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I looked and I was unable to find anything like this in recent history.
The only things I could find that were close were from before the civil war, with actual fisticuffs on the floor.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well I looked around for her achievements, but I couldn't find any worth mentioning. I did find this in her wiki page though.

Allegations of corruption[edit]
According to Chuck Neubauer and Ted Rohrlich writing in The Los Angeles Times in 2004, Maxine Waters' relatives had made more than $1 million during the preceding eight years by doing business with companies, candidates and causes that Waters had helped. They claimed she and her husband helped a company get government bond business, and her daughter Karen Waters and son Edward Waters have profited from her connections. Waters replied that "They do their business and I do mine."[54] Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) named Waters to its list of corrupt members of Congress in its 2005, 2006, 2009 and 2011 reports. She was accused of using her position to prevail upon officials to meet with OneUnited Bank without disclosing that she and her husband had significant stock holdings in the company.[55] Since she was on the Financial Services Committee she largely had the role of determining where TARP funds would go. 12 Million in TARP funds went to OneUnited without her ever disclosing that she had a financial stake at the company.[56][57][58] Citizens Against Government Waste named her the June 2009 Porker of the Month due to her intention to obtain an earmark for the Maxine Waters Employment Preparation Center.[59]

In 2010, Waters came under investigation for ethics violations and was accused by a House panel of at least one ethics violation related to her efforts to help OneUnited Bank receive federal aid.[60] Waters' husband is a stockholder and former director of OneUnited Bank and the bank's executives were major contributors to her campaigns. In September 2008, Waters arranged meetings between U.S. Treasury Department officials and OneUnited Bank, so that the bank could plead for federal cash. It had been heavily invested in Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, and its capital was "all but wiped out" after the U.S. government took them over. The bank received $12 million in Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) money.[61][62] The matter was investigated by the House Ethics Committee,[63][64] which charged her with violations of the House's ethics rules in 2010.[65][66][67][68] On September 21, 2012, the Democrat-controlled House Ethics Committee completed a report clearing Waters of all ethics charges after nearly three years of investigation.[69]

Maxine Waters Wikipedia

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

edit on 28-3-2017 by Shamrock6 because: omfg i botched that

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join