It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters questions patriotism of Trump supporters from House floor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
www.theamericanmirror.com...

Well if it was not clear before; it is crystal clear now.

Note to Donald Trump supporters: Maxine Waters is a bigger patriot than you are. At least that’s what she thinks. During a screed on the House floor Monday night, Waters played the race card and the patriotism card against supporters of the president.

Of course she is.

“Mr. Speaker, my position against this president and his administration is clear. I oppose this president. I do not honor this president. I do not respect this president,” Waters said during a nearly 9-minute speech.

That is awesome. Absolutely no respect for the office. Really why should she; he was only elected by the people of the USA.

“When we fight against this president, and we point out how dangerous he is for this society and for this country, we’re fighting for the democracy. We’re fighting for America. We’re saying to those who say they’re patriotic but they’ve turned a blind eye to the destruction that he’s about to cause this country, ‘You’re not nearly as patriotic as we are.’”

Wow
Not nearly as patriotic as you.....really. This based on your political affiliation. HMM where have I heard that kind of flammable political rhetoric before? How am I any less patriotic because I voted?

“And my mission and my goal is to make sure that he does not remain president of the United States of America,” Water said.

So there you have it.
Game on.
Think any of the dems will call her out for calling her fellow citizens less than patriotic because of who they voted for?
Think any of her constituents want her to focus solely on running trump out of office?

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well, ms waters, I do not respect you, I don't recognize you, and I really don't give a $h!t what you have to say about anything.

So I guess we are even.

Who votes people like her and Pelosi in, YEAR after YEAR????
ETA: And McCain and Graham.....

TERM LIMITS

edit on 3 28 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I am trying to work out what Trump has done so wrong?

Ok he talks like a retard and his EO's have been a little fumbled and half baked. But he is hardly hitler.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Our government needs to grow up and work together, they expect all of us to get along but create division among us at the same time.
How can we as a country come together when our own government is acting like a bunch of kids fighting over the swings on the playground. There are many young people with more common sense than career politicians.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Just another example of deranged Leftist nonsense.
Time to put this old battle-axe out to pasture, she is out of her mind.
The Leftists hate America and everything it stands for, I laugh at this idiot for saying she is more patriotic than Trump supporters.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Boy she loves democracy, the majority of the states voted him in and she does not agree with them so all the Trump supporters are wrong, every citizen that voted for him is wrong. I actually do not know many Democrats that think that way. They respect the president whomever it is. They do not like all the stuff a president does, that is common, they just try again to get their candidate in next time. The world is not going to end in the next four years, oh wait, maybe it would have if Hillary was elected with the attitude towards anyone she didn't like that she had.

Get over it lady, next time get a better presidential candidate in the running. We have a lot of other women in this country if you want a woman, 99.9 percent of them would be a better choice than Hillary was.

I know a lot of older women that voted for Trump because they disliked how Hillary was. Most of the older women that were Democrats that I knww would have voted for Bernie or any other Democratic candidate that ran against Trump.

That is why Trump is in office today, if you don't like him next time, then get anyone but Hillary to run.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Whaaaaaaat? A politician said the other side of the aisle sucks? ZOMG

#staydivided

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Does she reference WHAT exactly the destruction he is about to cause us is? I wish to be prepared.

Oh wait, I should wait for her and her ilk to save me, correct?

If you actually spoke for the people lady, you would listen to us, at least once in a while.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Every time i hear Waters speak, I think about that Adam Sandler movie where he answers the question stupidly and the moderator says something like" you get no points and everyone in the audience is dummer for having heard it".

It amazes me that a people who were only proud to be American for the first time when Obama was elected are suddenly so damn patriotic.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I cringe every time I hear some moron on the Right go on a rant saying the Left are unpatriotic and anti-constitution.

I agree with some of the things she said, but I also cringed at her questioning the patriotism of others.

It's an annoying tactic.
edit on 28-3-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The Leftists hate America and everything it stands for, I laugh at this idiot for saying she is more patriotic than Trump supporters.

It appears you are no different than she is. You just happen to be yelling from the other side of the fence.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I know the gop obstructed anything the potus wanted to do for the last 6 years.
I do not know of any gop rep that stood on the floor and stated their mission is getting the president out of office.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Let's make a list of all the old lefty idiots and neocon dinosaurs who need to be rounded up and sent to a retirement home. Preferably a very remote one:

Maxine Waters
John McCaine
Chuck Schumer
Dick Cheney

I would include Harry Reid but thank God he's already there.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I agree.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

This powerless fleabag doesn't deserve a reply.

link   

How does it feel? Trump supporters have been playing the patriotism card and pretending they were more patriotic than everyone else for a year and a half now.

+14 more 
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Trump is white.

Maxine Waters is a long time anti-white racist.

That's pretty much it.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Bitch.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: RazorV66

It appears you are no different than she is. You just happen to be yelling from the other side of the fence.

I know the truth is a hard pill to swallow for the Leftists.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I know the gop obstructed anything the potus wanted to do for the last 6 years.
I do not know of any gop rep that stood on the floor and stated their mission is getting the president out of office.

I also can't think of any GOP rep who impugned the patriotism of anyone who voted for Obama.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join