It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect - The Rainbow Song

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I previously started this thread in the "Paranormal Section" but I didn't seem to be getting much of a response so this may be better suited to this section seen as there's lots of threads regarding the Mandela effect here.

I'm sure people are familiar with the Mandela effect?

If not, it's basically where people remember things differently than they are in the present dimension.

Which brings me to the title of my thread.

I have a young daughter, which is how I first stumbled across this subject. I'm sure we all know the Rainbow Song:-

"red and yellow and pink and green" Now then.....

What comes next?

As far as i knew it was "orange and purple and blue"

Except, in this dimension - it isn't!

It's now "purple and orange and blue'

I've asked 15-20 people, family, friends and work colleagues how they remembered this song and they all say the former rather than the latter.

So looking for the obvious answer I just thought maybe "they" had updated it and this was the new version.

So I Youtube'd some videos from the 1970s with this song and they were all the "purple and orange and blue" version. Strange.

What's going on here - do people remember the current version, or the version I remember?

Help!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: I know it all...

Song lyrics?

Really?

and especially a children's song.

dimension?

I would use the word delusion if this is what one concludes and cannot think of a rational reason why a word or two might be different in a song.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You have already posted this thread in another forum.

Please direct comments here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join