It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did inequality start?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: Sillyolme
It started when Eve was declared submissive to Adam
So since man first subjugated women.
Right around the time we stopped having our own fur and started wearing the fur of other animals.

You can't blame Adam for being given a slave.

Sadly far too many men really think that ⬆️ is true....as well as "original sin" 🙄

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Right around the time we stopped having our own fur and started wearing the fur of other animals.

Im glad you are not. You mentioned this in your OP

"Personally I wouldn't recommend raping and pillaging as a plan for success, but it does seem to work"

which leads me to believe you think its seems to work.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Inequality started for me when I got married to my better half.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

You're glad I'm not what?

And if you look at colonisation it's a study of the successfullness of raping and pillaging.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar
I get by on the only thing that I know I really have. hat is my wits.

Sorry, it's a cheap shot but it made me laugh...

But when did it start, was there a starting line we moved from?

If there is a starting line then those in power deserved it.

They deserved it as much as being physically more barbaric and murderous enough to take it by force.

Yet Christ said "Those who live by the sword will die by the sword".

The fruits of the sword look instantly attainable to the ruthless. Yet their actions are their downfall.

It started when evolution started to use it as "survival of the fittest" mechanism. That was long before humans because the animals use it and even bacteria use it.

However, we have the wrong concept as humans as to what is good for us. It is a "lie" that was introduced to us. It is not the evolutionary process at fault. It is the deceit.

Really, what evolution wants us to do is not act like animals. Visionaries came to raise us from our animal state. It is okay for the animals to behave like that, but the Universe wants us to go the other way.

We are thrown out of our Eden innocence and "ignorance is BLISS". There are wild wolves all around us so if we act too much like innocent little lambs, boy will we be torn to pieces by this world. No matter how hard we try we will never be able to find Eden again and go back as it is even guarded by Angels with swords. So we have to keep going forward with the sensitivity, perception, foreknowledge and feelings of gods with lives that are beast like and full of burden, trying to make it better as best we can. We must suffer our sin for our forbidden stepping into the realm of the Elohim. HE told us not to for our own good. We must face death. All we have to go on in hope is a Prophet's Vision (for me at least), saying that our Creator loves the just and the kind and that He shall remember us in HIS "Book of Life".

If we had left this to God, at the right time HE would have given us this anyway I believe. We wanted it the easy way that was really the hardest way of all.

I love it: Upside down games. Christ was Mr "Upside Down" to me. The world is so upside down it hates me just for following this Dude from 2000 years ago.

Like I said, my wits are what gets me by. They are my greatest strength and evolution has made me very good at using them; a highly efficient, but humble, gentle and fair minded hustling machine...H.U.S.T.L.E.R, hustler!

It was my intention to make you laugh. Evolution loves laughing!

edit on 28-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
inequality...

There will always be a group of people "better off on paper" than others. And, unfortunately...most people need to feel important by thinking they are better than others.

Bc of this need to unknowingly gain confidence by mere believing one is better than another...there starts inequality.

Whether it be rich looking own on the poor, whites looking down on blacks, Christians looking down on non-christians, skinny looking down on fat, heatlhy looking down on sick...there will always be inequality.

ONe way to minimize inequality is compassion. Instead of hate/disgust and impatience towards those who are less fortunate...practice compassion and know that ~~~NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE~~~

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

a reply to: veracity

You're glad I'm not what?

And if you look at colonisation it's a study of the successfullness of raping and pillaging.

glad you are not a fan of Columbus...

Is it really success tho? compared to what it could have been? Peace and spirituality?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

Sadly far too many men really think that ⬆️ is true....as well as "original sin" 🙄

Far too many women think that's true also.
It's all silly.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Is it really success tho? compared to what it could have been? Peace and spirituality?

Possibly it is a phyric victory, but still a victory.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
adam and eve, or whenever man got the ability to reason, to determine what was good, what wasn't, who was stronger, who was better... before that, we didn't have the ability to claim being a strong man was better than being the weak women who brought the strong men into the world. but once one is deemed stronger, or better, more capable, than another, then some have to be less... and therefore less deserving.

edit on 28-3-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Instead of hate/disgust and impatience towards those who are less fortunate...practice compassion and know that ~~~NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE~~~

You're absolutely right, you are so much better than the racists because you understand that.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Inequality is a part of nature.

Name me any other species on the planet that doesn't compete.

Just one.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Does that mean there was a point of equality at one point?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just one.

I wanna say lemmings, but they probably fight for the best jumping point.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Before the abrahamic religions were invented, history suggests there was more equality.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Instead of hate/disgust and impatience towards those who are less fortunate...practice compassion and know that ~~~NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE~~~

You're absolutely right, you are so much better than the racists because you understand that.

Not sure what you are saying, i said NO ONE IS BETTER THAN ANYONE, but the racist do separate themselves out in a different category of scum.

Their lives are still just as important bc everyone has free will to change...just going thru a rough patch i guess.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly, how can it not go back, to the very beginning of life? (all)
Doesn't the very nature of "survival of the fittest" eliminate equality?

So it never existed.

link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Abrahamic religions are a reflection of how people see themselves.

link   
Religion is the basis of all wars, in one way or another, sometimes far-fetched...its religion that has caused turmoil.

with that said...Jesus did not intend for Christianity to become a religion.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Just one.

I wanna say lemmings, but they probably fight for the best jumping point.

Our species is just very smart tool-making primates.

That's all.

Every living organism competes with other living organisms for food, space, survival.

It's nature.

There is no harmony, no equality in nature.

Nature eats you and me.

If we didn't fight nature constantly, the common weed would over-grow our habitats.

Our species combats ourselves for the same food, shelter, safety.

Equality is a dream. It's make believe.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join