It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Womens Solidarity at Westminster

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Although I hate to say it.....I fear you may be the ignorant one in so far as the meaning of taqiya...it doesn't mean what I think most believe it does. I have stated earlier in this thread the accurate meaning of taqiya which is to deny one's religion if in fear of your life

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

That is one scenario, but not the only one, where they can lie.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It is the very nice, and more people need to stand up against radical Islamic terrorism, but "showing solidarity" is no more than public relations.

Agreed. Just like the pathetic "colouring in" of iconic buildings, this type of symbolism means nothing. I want to see terrorists being handed over to authorities.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Krazysh0t

In Areas in the US where is majority Muslim population like Detroit and other cities the Muslim crimes against others Muslim has been in the increase, but because is between tribal rivalry the crimes are not released into the media but kept within the communities.

And in ghettos with a lot of black people, black on black crime is high. And in ghettos with a lot of mexicans, mexican on mexican crime is high. Man. I wonder if there is a pattern there?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle
Do me a favor and go and find the total percentage of murders by Muslims as it relates to total murders in the country in Sweden.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Hecate666

Taqiya is only the ability to deny your religion if threatened.

Exactly. Muslims are right now under thread. Therefore Taqiyya. The kind of solidarity I want to see is to adapt our western ways, because they live here now. You don't go deliberately to a place you have no intend of accepting.
Solidarity is also NOT to keep yourself segregated and keep the s4itty lifestyle you had wherever you came from and then try and spread this lifestyle to those in your new home land.

I have seen muslim men in dresses and sandals giving out free korans. Trust me they didn't look as if they appreciated our way of life at all, yet they live here. It's a really big insult to me.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

But we are not talking about black people right?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

But we are not talking about black people right?

Analogy definition

1. a similarity between like features of two things, on which a comparison may be based:
the analogy between the heart and a pump.
2. similarity or comparability:
I see no analogy between your problem and mine.
3. Biology. an analogous relationship.
4. Linguistics.

the process by which words or phrases are created or re-formed according to existing patterns in the language, as when shoon was re-formed as shoes, when -ize is added to nouns like winter to form verbs, or when a child says foots for feet.
a form resulting from such a process.

5. Logic. a form of reasoning in which one thing is inferred to be similar to another thing in a certain respect, on the basis of the known similarity between the things in other respects.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I have read the Koran, my husband was given a beautiful embellished copy of it back in Saudi Arabia during the first Gulf conflict when he was working for the government as a present from the Generals he was working with from Kuwait, is very interesting book and no soo bad, is what people does with the interpretations what becomes bad.

I also read the death sea scrolls now that is some great information in them and we know that they were found recently and the history in them is not bastardized like the one in the Bible and Koran.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

I am not sure what you mean?

I don't think anyone in the West is denying Muslims anything.

I think demonstrations like this are a farce and are an example of taqiya in action.

You just proved you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to Islam. You call their demonstration, Taqiya... in what manner are they denying they are Muslim?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

What is Western ways? I thought it was the Liberty to live as you choose and believe?

Should we start mass deporting Amish, Mennonites, Quakers, Mormons and Hasidic Jews? They certainly don't blend.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I don't know where the idea comes from that these muslim women are subservient little robots that have been sent on a PR mission. They don't need to do anything, much less constantly appease idiots who incessantly want them to apologise for everything.

Maybe they felt empathy for the people who died, maybe they were quite capable of organising on their own without having to take directions, maybe their husbands had no say in whether they went or not, maybe publicly demonstrating is an act of embracing western values in itself. I can't help thinking that they exhibit more of what we would like to be than we do, at least they're prepared to stand up for something instead of cynically sneering from the sidelines.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

When I look at the picture of the woman in solidarity, it brings memories of Terrorist using women and children as shields in order to avoid been killed.

Women in Muslim countries have no value to the male dominated society.

Yes, the women may have feelings and sympathy, but they only do what they are told to do by their males.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Women in parts of some Muslim countries have no value in society...

That's one of the reasons Muslims immigrate to the West. To get away from the religious rule of extremists.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

And nor do they demand their own schools paid for from the public purse, create ghettos where others are scared to go, refuse to learn the language and have all public signs made in theirs, refuse to follow the law of the land, march calling for the death of our policeforce, utilise suicide bombers, declare fatwahs on writers of stuff they don't like, blah blah blah

Is it any wonder some Muslims are worried? They know that its gone way too far whether they asked for it or not whether they actively supported it or not, they not "us" have created the situation we are in now and as more and more have emigrated to this country, they are being forced backwards not forwards insofar as integration and culture are concerned.

Oh and a very much doubt that these women at Westminster were forced to do anything by their husbands they do have brains you know. Just read the article I linked, it tells you why some of them did this.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They're not in a Muslim dominated country though, they're in England utilising their right to mobilise and peacefully demonstrate which is supposedly guaranteed to all citizens. How are they being used as shields here? There is a very real possibility their husbands are simply proud of them.

I'm not sure what muslims are supposed to do to stop people being so paranoid short of becoming entirely assimilated and starting random fights on a Friday night with their arse out, pissed out of their face bent over a chucked up kebab.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Yes you are right, but they do not come alone, they come with the baggage of their families, husbands, brothers, fathers and the Imams.

They are not allow to become part of anything that is not what they bring from home, those that do, are victimized, isolated and destitute by their peers.

Even the young males still under their family and imams rule are encouraged to get wives from the countries that they are running away from.

This one of the biggest problems that governments are facing from refugees and generations make brake away from traditions but no too many are soo lucky.

The same oppression they are running from follow the refugees all the way to the countries that host them.

That is why I do not follow any organized religion because any religion that discriminate on woman and anybody else is no religion is a cult and they have no room in our world.

posted on Apr, 5 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

What is Western ways? I thought it was the Liberty to live as you choose and believe?

Should we start mass deporting Amish, Mennonites, Quakers, Mormons and Hasidic Jews? They certainly don't blend.

You know, live how you want but not if it is directly opposing and offending the culture you try to live in. Also don't preach to others and don't segregate yourself.
You also need to give some back and not just take. Meaning living here, using all facilities and getting all the benefits, yet refusing to join us in most things. This is not how our culture works. You can live as you wish...to a certain point. When you moan at our way of dressing, our habits of drinking, think all women are slags, don't watch any of out TV shows, don't learn English and literally have no idea about this country and it's heritage, then you are not a pleasant co-habiter to have around.

Many immigrants don't understand this. A lot do [!] and it is not them I am talking about, they are more than welcome.

However we have areas here in Britain that have changed into the Middle East, in all way, shape and form and there are a far too many as I have described above.

I hope this cleared up what Imeant. We don't want you all to wear Tweed or become Royalists, but we'd like to know that you actually like it here and appreciate our welcome and don't want to turn it into the s4itholes you escaped from but that is exactly what is happening.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join