It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim woman and far right ‘who could not look beyond her attire’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

And if she crossed the street, someone would have brought it up that she didn't care and simply crossed the street to carry on her day with no worry about what had taken place. There is no way she could have won this one.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The woman issued a statement through Muslim advocacy group ..sounds about right

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MajorAce

No doubt.

I wonder what their statement condemning the murder of innocents by one of their religions adherents was?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
a reply to: ColdWisdom

And if she crossed the street, someone would have brought it up that she didn't care and simply crossed the street to carry on her day with no worry about what had taken place. There is no way she could have won this one.

This poor woman should have never been placed in a win/lose situation. All this woman did was walk down the street! Please leave this poor woman alone!

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

originally posted by: MajorAce

No doubt.

I wonder what their statement condemning the murder of innocents by one of their religions adherents was?

I understand you statement but honestly, why is it on this woman to be the defender of Islam? Come on people!!!!!! You are as bad as the radical terrorist if you cannot see past her head dress.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I am talking about the Muslim advocacy group who issued the statement.

And no. I am not as bad as a radical terrorist.

I have never killed a person yet alone harmed a person physically in my life.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
in addition to this pic [ that " SOMEHOW " gets 90 % of the attention ] - there are at least 3 other pics from the attack showing young caucasian males " just walking past a victim "

and further - since when does taking pictures take precedence over helping the victims ? [ its a rehetorical question aimed at the hypocircy of taking a picture of a person " ignoring the victim " ]

and lastly - there comes a very finite point when " extra helpers " - unless they have usefull skills become more of a hinderance than a help

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

Ask MAMA, and mama will tell you.

Today, staff in Tell MAMA found themselves in Parliament when outside, people were being murdered by what seems to be, a terrorist intent on damaging the peace of our country. Hundreds of people were locked in whilst our security services worked diligently to make everyone feel secure. As the Prime Minister said, “the voices of hate and evil will not tear us apart.”

We are not going to talk about hate crimes and incidents. We will continue to assist victims of hate crimes, but today, the events show us how we need to confront, challenge, disrupt and call out extremism where we see it and where we come across it. We have always said that extremism is one of the root causes that fractures community relations and that every effort must be made to counter those who peddle such narratives, whether far right or driven by Islamic State. Yet, we all know that extremist narratives also come from other sources, those who peddle division, perpetual victim ideology and a ‘them and us’ mentality. It also comes from those who deny the rights of others.

Tomorrow, let us redouble our efforts to focus on standing together as Londoners and in re-invigorating our desire to ensure that we are all safe and secure. Extremism must be targeted with everything our State has as resources.

Does this satisfy your thirst?
edit on 3-28-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That is a nice statement.

I am glad they acknowledged the terror created by one of their own before demonizing others for judging this woman.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Heres the deal - haters gonna hate.

You can't argue with the kind of stupidity that has been spread about this woman because of this photo. She does not deserve it at all, but the morons who want to make something of it are way past saving when it comes to reasoned argument.

Simply point and laugh at the dumb people.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I dunno, pretty sure the logic is sound that if there weren't any muslims there, then that attack couldn't have happened. Can't blame people for reading the writing on the wall and making use of their danger centres in their brain to identify likely threats.

Oh s*** sorry. Was that too non-PC?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

I'll point and laugh at you when you're being carted away for death for violating some part of sharia law.

It takes a fool to not see what's right in front of them.
edit on 28-3-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero
You think you're right? Hahahaha

a reply to: neformore
You’re right, it does make me feel better.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

All thats in front of me now is a HD computer monitor and a keyboard. Sinister I know.

Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Slow news day, eh guys?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If I was walking across the bridge after what happened there, I would be a little flustered and try to keep an eye out for others with guns. I see she looks distraught. Coming from areas where this kind of stuff happens by moderate revolutionaries, I am sure she is a little more paranoid than the people that are attending the person on the ground.

People who criticize her for walking by are not thinking, unless she has medical experience, then the best thing is to let the people attending the person help the person and stay out of the way. I am sure she had thoughts of how people were going to put blame on her and her friends, that would make it more proper to keep on going. It is not her fault, she probably had nothing to do with this event and from looking at her expression I feel her friends probably don't like this sort of stuff either.

Judging people by their race is not good, but sometimes it is good to be a little more on alert with people who are more of a threat. But expressing anger or saying bad things is not proper either, it pushes good people towards becoming more allied with others of their race which makes the numbers of radicals grow.

Get rid of the bad Muslims so they cannot talk the young of the good Muslims into becoming like this. That is the best way. If they start spreading radicalization they must be threatened with deportation and follow through with it. Even if they are citizens. If we are going to create a good civilization, send the bad ones back from where their radical way of life towards our people is accepted. Let the ones that are good people slowly come in and integrate, doing it slow but sure and making sure they are good people and can get along in our society.

This refuge thing is stupid. It would be better to build a protected area within their country to help them.

This woman is of no threat, I did not see a smile on her face in the picture.

The people cutting her down for walking by, actually were being bad for their cause, they have many more people who dislike them now than before. I am glad to see they did this cutting down, they lost their ability to expand and become a bigger threat to our society because of their stupid comments. They are doing exactly opposite of what they think they are doing, they are driving people to unite against them. So were these irate comments good or bad for society, you be the judge.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

The media is a joke, especially those with a political agenda. If Tom Cruises' daughter falls over a crack in the pavement, suddenly he's a bad father because of bad paving. If Hillary Clinton falls over a crack in the pavement, trump will blame Obama for putting enough money into public works.

Reporters are supposed to look at the big picture instead of spewing diatribe to please their boss *cough cough Murdoch cough cough* news is not supposed to be opinion articles and that's why I am persuing a career in the press to stop this garbage.

News is news, not a soapbox. You wanna share your thoughts? Join ATS and express your opinions and let real journalists do their job that can put their lives at risk.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

What about the blonde haired person in mid stride behind the lady in question.... surely we would demonize her for casually walking by if it weren't for the Muslim woman blocking her from the photographer.... right?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I have said elsewhere that i think Islam has some very serious issues at it's heart, but the furore over this picture is absolutely ridiculous.

I didn't even notice the woman walking by when i first saw this picture, no more than any other person in the photo anyway, and when i saw the accompanying headline i was genuinely confused for a moment.

When i looked again at the woman in the headscarf I immediately recognised the bewildered and traumatised look on her face and the self-comforting gesture/gesture of distress (her open palm raised to partly shield her face).

She absolutely looks distressed to me.

What do people want her to look like out of interest?

How should she have responded to show she was sufficiently distressed and/or not a radical islamist and a true British patriot?

Perhaps if she were gnashing her teeth and pulling out her own hair?

Perhaps if she'd thrown herself to the floor and rolled across Westminster bridge like a log whilst screaming the lords prayer, tears spurting from her tear ducts so they were visible from across the road?

Would that be a satisfactory response?

Maybe, in order to avoid walking near other people who may or may not have been injured or distressed she could have fashioned a sail from her headscarf and sailed across the Thames whistling god save the queen...

What a totally absurd 'story' and a pathetic reaction from some quarters.

I feel sorry for the poor woman for having to put up with the moronic abusive comments after witnessing such an incident.

Oh, and out of interest, have any of you ever been involved in a serious incident (i imagine a few of you will have been)? I've been in a few (unfortunately for me, though thankfully not terrorist related).

If you were paying attention at the time i'm sure you would have observed, as i did, that people react VERY differently from one another; from cool and calm and taking control of a situation to having a total and utter meltdown, and everything in between...

Humans are a funny bunch like that..

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

9 stars and 1 intolerant poster. ship em all off to an island, we should ship you and all the other intolerant people to an island. the world would be better off without intolerance. there are good and bad black, white, muslim, jewish people but there are no good intolerant people.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: JDmOKI

They hate Christianity because they've been indoctrinated into a self-loathing of their own culture's traditional values, and anything perceived to be associated with them.

They see Islam in opposition to (or in conflict with) those values, and will therefore defend it to the hilt.

By "they", would you mean "The Left"?

The way you feel about Islam is the same way I (and others like me) feel about "Christianity". It's false, just like all other religion, including Islam, and if the lot of this cannot be banned then at the least you need to keep it to yourselves. Just like you wish the Muslims would do.

And no, I wouldn't defend that either. That needs to go, too. ALL religion needs to go. At least out of the public sphere. You wish to believe in such things? Fine. Keep it to yourself.

"Own culture's traditional values". ?

What does this even mean?

Santy Claus and the Easter Bunny? A chicken in every pot? Wives submitting to husbands and husbands supporting their nuclear family, ooo, so macho! You do realize that's nothing but Capitalism, right? That's animal breeding applied to humans.

And everyone should do this, why? Oh, right - expansionist capitalism.

PASS

And if you think the L just LOVES Muslim Terrorists, you are way off. Who wants terrorists? Of ANY kind! No, when we get defensive of people it's because YOU COULD BE WRONG ABOUT THEM.

It might not even be a person, at all! Even in my urban area here, some hang out laundry to dry. Is it a TERRORIST! Better SHOOT FIRST! and then find out!!!

Oops. It looks like a toilet seat cover. And we shot the granny who hung it up to dry in the process. Oh well, this is what we call "collateral damage". It happens, what can you do?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join