It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim woman and far right ‘who could not look beyond her attire’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: introvert

I never said I was outraged, nor did I advocate any outrage.

I don't understand why this is an issue at all, whether be it outrage or slight concern.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

lol! I guess she could have, and in fact, she may have done just that in the moments after the photo.

“What the image does not show is that I had talked to other witnesses to try and find out what was happening, to see if I could be of any help, even though enough people were at the scene tending to the victims,” she said in the statement. “I then decided to call my family to say that I was fine and was making my way home from work, assisting a lady along the way by helping her get to Waterloo station.

Honestly I find this entire fiasco surrounding this photo to be quite ludicrous. Its just mindless whining over nothing.
Also the uncensored photo in the article shows that parka woman may actually be standing over the vic drinking from a cup, and not gawking with a phone. Don't mind her, she is just enjoying her morning brew while standing over and keeping an eye on a dead guy.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Don't look at me I didn't make the thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I've got to say though, if you were just walking over the bridge with a takeaway tea, witness that, what do you do? She was probably in shock also and sipping her cup of rosie for a bit of a calming effect. It was probably subconscious rather than deliberate slur.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Mictain

Big news...again.

Should we tolerate this type of BS from them?

I have an idea...deport them all to an island...and instead of them...import a gazilion young muslim men...eager to integrate.

Problem solved.

We should actually deport the Islamic radicals, the far right and the far left to one island. Let the far right and radical Muslims fight it out while the far left makes excuses for each of them.

Hate all three. Islamic radicals are idiots, far right individuals love to demonize any group not white and the far left cry racism over every damn thing.

Good idea, i would also add that they should televise the whole thing the ratings would be through the roof

edit on 28-3-2017 by nickovthenorth because: spelling as per

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

if she was sipping tea, I could forgive her. But the chances are she is drinking coffee to stay warm seeing as she is wearing a parka. That makes her actions unforgivable and likely merits charges for violation of coffee etiquette as well.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Disgusting. I see a woman walking with a look of shock and horror on her face.

People need to stop! This is getting out of control. A woman witnessed a horrible act and now on top of the emotional stress she has to deal with she has to deal with yahoos on the internet making stuff up about her?
Is there no hope for society?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The poor lady got tweeted about. The suffering she must feel. Meanwhile, a human being lies on the pavement having just been hit by a car.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

either she, nor any other person, ought to be concerned overmuch with how they look to passers by, is utterly ridiculous

THIS! Obviously none of the critics understand how PTSD or anxiety may affect people...
She has a look of hopelessness, bewilderment, sadness...
All I had to do was press ctrl + on my browser

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I guess at first sight the pic fitted the narrative of all muslims against all of the West.
I saw a tweet of it and a bunch of replies calling out the tweeter, including pics of other people walking by.

Frankly, it being London, I'm surprised there weren't people tossing change at the bodies and beeping at the ambulances.
edit on 04pTue, 28 Mar 2017 10:11:04 -050020172017-03-28T10:11:04-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: my phabulous, phone keypad

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Jihad Jane

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Alt-right's gonna alt-right.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Alt-right's gonna alt-right.

So your response to someone calling out a Muslim (wrongly) is to call out someone else?
And the ball keeps rolling. SMH

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Bigotry knows no logic.

I swear I'll never understand people like you. You hate on religion in every single thread but defend the most oppressive and fastest growing religion.

Your logic is flawed and just pander to Islam because it happens to be a minority and scores you moral points for your flawed arguements. If your hypocrisy wasnt so rampant I wouldn't bring it up.

You all act like the progressive media doesn't use photo ops and headlines to smear others that don't agree or follow their agenda.

The lies are rampant

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Big news...again.

Should we tolerate this type of BS from them?

I have an idea...deport them all to an island...and instead of them...import a gazilion young muslim men...eager to integrate.

Problem solved.

Weird how a Croatian, who's ancestors were Nazis and still celebrate the nazi movement (ustase) is so vocal against other extremists. Don't you have some fascism in your own backyard to take care of before you start lecturing others ? Croats supporting Hitler and the nazi Germany have killed more people than any muslim radical/terrorist group. Za Dom spremni !! Fascism and Nazism is alive and well in Croatia today. Google it, it's not so hard to find
edit on 28-3-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Is this a serious argument? Or a troll post?

You understand why that doesn't matter at all to my point?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
I swear I'll never understand people like you. You hate on religion in every single thread but defend the most oppressive and fastest growing religion.

No I don't.

Your logic is flawed and just pander to Islam because it happens to be a minority and scores you moral points for your flawed arguements. If your hypocrisy wasnt so rampant I wouldn't bring it up.

I support Muslims worshiping what they want to worship because I support the freedom of religion. The same goes for Christians and them having the freedom to worship what they want. I, however, DON'T support their teachings just like I don't support Christian teachings. There is a distinct difference here which you are glossing over.

You all act like the progressive media doesn't use photo ops and headlines to smear others that don't agree or follow their agenda.

The lies are rampant

Your point here is dis-jointed and poorly thought out. Speaking of hypocrisy though, nothing is more hypocritical than a self-righteous Christian railing against another religion for having backwards beliefs and doing things that aren't humane.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I don't understand why this is an issue at all, whether be it outrage or slight concern.

Well, we know the answer to that.

(She's a scary brown terrorist lookin' ass)

Notice - no one is making comments regarding the white male that also walked by in the same fashion this woman did.

True colors are showing. People being butthurt over a Muslim woman walking, because she's a Muslim.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

They hate Christianity because they've been indoctrinated into a self-loathing of their own culture's traditional values, and anything perceived to be associated with them.

They see Islam in opposition to (or in conflict with) those values, and will therefore defend it to the hilt.
edit on 3/28/17 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: introvert

Well, we know the answer to that.

(She's a scary brown terrorist lookin' ass)

Notice - no one is making comments regarding the white male that also walked by in the same fashion this woman did.

True colors are showing. People being butthurt over a Muslim woman walking, because she's a Muslim.

Whilst I thought it was a massive fail by the poster, you are in danger of going too far down a rabbit hole of your own.

This was posted in the aftermath of something that upset a lot of folks, frightened them too.

It was erroneous and in bad taste, but you gotta cut some people some slack due to their emotional state at the time this was originally posted.

There were far more folks pointing out the visible distress of the woman in the pic than missing it and seeing someone who sympathised with the scumbag, murderer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join