It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim woman and far right ‘who could not look beyond her attire’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

I am on the left, some people might say the far end of it, and yet I am a Christian. So, what am I supposed to be doing to myself according to your logic?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Coming from the moderate left, the far left are idiots.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

So you're saying that it was a wide angle 10-22mm lens that made her choose to walk by the lifeless corpse of a fellow Londoner?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: TrueBrit

So you're saying that it was a wide angle 10-22mm lens that made her choose to walk by the lifeless corpse of a fellow Londoner?

How about taking into consideration, she was too shocked to stop and think how it would make her look. Some people are different, they either stop to help, stop to gawk, take pictures/videos so they can upload for everyone to see or so shocked they don't realize what they are doing at the moment.

Stop thinking about what you may have done at the moment and realize people react differently.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Mictain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

No.

What I am saying is that there was a damned good distance between herself and said lifeless Londoner, and furthermore, that the idea that in the midst of witnessing a traumatic event, either she, nor any other person, ought to be concerned overmuch with how they look to passers by, is utterly ridiculous.

To be honest, I would think anyone who was more concerned with how they look to others in that situation, to be somewhat of a psychopath.
edit on 28-3-2017 by TrueBrit because: grammatical error corrected.

edit on 28-3-2017 by TrueBrit because: yet more grammatical corrections.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

To be honest, I would think anyone who was more concerned with how they look to others in that situation, to be somewhat of a psychopath.

Exactly right.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Mictain

Big news...again.

Should we tolerate this type of BS from them?

I have an idea...deport them all to an island...and instead of them...import a gazilion young muslim men...eager to integrate.

Problem solved.

there isn't much differemce between the far right and Muslim extremists, the fact that you say "young muslim men... eager to integrate" I assume you're scared of that profile, god knows how you would have felt about the Irish in the last century, they bombed England and parts of Ireland for fun.

In England I'm just as wary of young white men as I am Black, asians etc.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Maybe it's just me, but if I was her I would probably have just crossed the street.

I would have no need to step over the victims of a massacre and risk being seen as too casual.

It does not appear that she stepped over the victim, but at least you recognize the potential risk she takes and how ignorant people could perceive her as being "too casual".

It's called self awareness. Maybe even common sense. I wish everyone had it. If there was a killing by white people of a minority I myself wouldn't causally walk 5 ft from the bodies while chatting on my cell phone shortly after the event.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The comments about this woman on Twitter were absolutely despicable... but you have absolutely no way of knowing that all those comments came from the "far right," and I'm betting they came from people from many walks of life and political persuasions.

Making such blanket assumptions about the commenters is no different or better or worse than those commenters making such a blanket assumption about this woman -- or all Muslims. None of you have the personal knowledge to even know, much less declare such.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
there was a damned good distance between herself and said lifeless Londoner

No I disagree, looking at the image in question, there is no doubt she is right there next to the group of people who are ACTUALLY gawking and recording the victim with cell phone.

AT least the blonde lady is presumably giving parka woman gawking with her phone the stink eye while the other is likely on the phone with 911. The people behind headscarf lady seem to be having a nice chat.

In fact, headscarf lady looks to me to be the only one actually proceeding to remove herself from the scene.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

But she could have walked on the other side of the street, the side without any corpses.

No?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Because the far Right has the desire to create and perpetuate certain narratives about Muslims. It should not be tolerated and should be pointed-out every chance we get.

The CTRL-Left does the exact same thing with Christians.

O, ye hypocrites.

I have not engaged in any such activity. Perhaps you should lodge a complaint with those you actually witness doing it.

By the way, saying that someone else does the same thing does not negate the responsibility the far Right should take for their own actions.

In fact, what you are doing is deflecting.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Have you ever tried to walk into a crime scene? This was obvious pretty short into it happening. They could have been alive before she was even at the middle of the street.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Maybe it's just me, but if I was her I would probably have just crossed the street.

I would have no need to step over the victims of a massacre and risk being seen as too casual.

It does not appear that she stepped over the victim, but at least you recognize the potential risk she takes and how ignorant people could perceive her as being "too casual".

It's called self awareness. Maybe even common sense. I wish everyone had it. If there was a killing by white people of a minority I myself wouldn't causally walk 5 ft from the bodies while chatting on my cell phone shortly after the event.

It does not appear that she is talking on her phone and the look on her face does not seem like one in which she is on a casual stroll through the city.

But it is your right to project whatever your want on to others, for whatever reason.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

Have you ever tried to walk into a crime scene?

No, because in the US we have that yellow crime-scene tape.

Of course this could have happened before the bridge was blocked off by police, obviously.

I still stand by my original position which is that if it were me I wouldn't have walked anywhere near a victim.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

If her intent was to take a Right at the end of the street, or her origin was from the Right, it makes sense she's walking down the Right side of the street.

Her choice to cross the street or not is questionable, but not mysterious.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MacK80

Everybody drives and walks on the left in the UK, not the right like in the US.

edit on 3/28/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
At the following link, you can see a picture of a white man strolling down the same sidewalk as victims lay on the ground.

www.news.com.au...

Should we be outraged at him as well?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I never said I was outraged, nor did I advocate any outrage.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The fact that the photographer defended her has been lost on you has it? Or the other witnesses that said she had stopped and asked if she could help and was told there already enough helping? Or the fact a white bloke walking the opposite direction did exactly the same thing?

The source below is usually rubbish but i have used it as it actually includes a picture of said white bloke.

Metro

Im not having a go as sometimes we all jump right in without doing any research or fact checking. In this case, the fact is this has been blown up out of all proportion to make completely false statements about the woman simply because she is Muslim.
edit on 28-3-2017 by Flavian because: Damn Introvert, you beat me too it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join