It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Hoax this time. " Homeowner's son shoots, kills three would-be burglars"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Excellent outcome! Bet the crime in that neighborhood drops now!!

Nice work.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
a reply to: flatbush71

I know I wasn't there and I acknowledge the worst case scenario and also they had no idea what weapons the bad guys had but did they all have to die?

I can't quarterback it, just talking here.

Because you can maybe kill them all doesn't mean you should, lol. One yell and a shot in the floor would of sent them scurrying like rats n all directions but I wasn't there and know little from the report

I don't know their criminal histories and such but all three dead, not just the first in the door?

I know, if any got away maybe they kill someone tomorrow so good riddance just...I don't know, just crap all around no matter how you look at it

That they could come back another day, or attack/rob someone else, has to be considered. They won't be doing that again, ever. Shame they didn't know better in the first place, but I'd say the shots were fired as they should have been. No one can say what they'd have done if they'd met no resistance.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Ummm...I totally agree with you my friend...my comments weren't meant to pass judgement...matter of fact I'd have probably used my 45/70 on the perps...that or the 12 gauge...

It was more an observation on my continuing conversation on the human condition...versus how much of that condition...is conditioned in a social system...
If I get the time...I'll make a thread about that so we can discuss it within it's own context...
I also appreciate the response...I consider you one of the more intellectual/intelligent...members of our little ATS society...

Thank you

YouSir

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: tayton

Don't rely either on the mercy or the intelligence of criminals.

Execute all criminals, got it. Back off the hair trigger there.... troop.

I see what you did there.. that's real nice. I must be a crazy person because i was a soldier, right? Just ready to shoot anyone for any reason?

People like you are ridiculous and live in a fantasy world.

Carjackers kill man in front of his family because they were angry they couldn't drive a stick shift

Maybe you should shut the hell up and be mindful of what you say before you address someone else with such disrespect.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I see what you did there.. that's real nice. I must be a crazy person because i was a soldier, right?

No, just a little keyed up.. For you the war is over, you can come home now and beat your swords to plowshares.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

For you the war is over, you can come home now and beat your swords to plowshares.

Another deeply judgmental and idiotic comment.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join