It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More loss of health services in UK because too many people

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Revolution9

so, can you really blame the immigrants for the gov't stripping the services they provide to the people, when all they are really doing is trying to recoup some of the money that they were convinced was necessary to save our economy then?
I can humanely criticize letting in so many immigrants... I don't think we are really doing any favors. no one likes to be turned into a scapegoat, especially by the people who probably have made the biggest contribution to making their own country inhabitable. I just ain't gonna buy the scapegoating, it's not right and it's dangerous. the real culprits are building underground bunkers when they aren't zipping around the world in their private jets or safely within their gated communities.

If it is scapegoating then I agree it is very dangerous. If it is real then it is even more dangerous. Take your pick and live with the decision you have made.

I see no future for myself as I don't like what we have become. The new kinds of people will have more of an appetite for it.

I feel like a stranger in my own land. I can't relate to it any more.

Why do you keep saying I am blaming immigrants? I am not blaming immigrants. I am blaming Merkel's ruthless pursuit of Schengen (and she lost the UK by and large because of it, that's how significant and majority view my sentiments are). I am blaming corporations who are deliberately wanting the NHS to fail so they can exploit the market to make it profitable for shareholders. The poor will be their sacrifice and their health the kindling on the bonfire of health care for them. I am blaming you, whoever you are, who does not see it coming and thinks it all shall be well.

Sometimes life isn't a fairy tale with a happy ending.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I REPEAT THAT I AM NOT BLAMING IMMIGRANTS. I NEVER SAID THAT AND I WOULD NEVER SAY IT.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

No you blame Merkel for some unexplainable reason. Health care here in germany works fine, barely have to wait at doctors etc, so maybe you should...you know use the broom for your own doorsteps?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No you blame Merkel for some unexplainable reason. Health care here in germany works fine, barely have to wait at doctors etc, so maybe you should...you know use the broom for your own doorsteps?

We already have used the broom for our own doorstep. We have brushed you away as dirt on it for now! Have you not noticed,lol? Everyone else has noticed, including the President of The United States.

I did explain why I am angry at Angela. It is because she pursued Schengen so ruthlessly to my detriment and my country's detriment. I don't need newspapers to tell me this. I decided this for myself.

We had enough of you trying to be the boss, mein freund.

Nothing against you. However, you are now going to lose out. All those Deutsch goodies, be less of because we waved bye bye.

If you only knew how much I loved Germany. I would live there any day. I would not abuse you like some do. I would LOVE to live there. Man, bitte, bitte!

My Grandma spoke the German language. She came to the UK as a refugee after the war with her two little boys, one was mein Vater! I can feel Deutschland in my bones and I get excited when I talk about it. Yet it is from a former Jewish/Deutsch perspective unfortunately.

I must operate from my perspective as a poor English guy, who has lost all his opportunities and ability to even have a nice home because there are too many people and they are not building houses for us. We have to go without cancer treatment because the lists are too long.

This is what the EU has done for us.

Do you know I VOTED TO STAY IN THE EU? Yes, even after all this horrid life I still wanted to identify with the EU. I am glad we are out now though. It could not continue like this. I could not stand to watch my fellow English suffer any more. I love them and they must come first.

Angela has looked very well after you. I congratulate her on that. However, she did not look after me. She did not CONSIDER me and therefore she has lost ME and the UK.

edit on 28-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
They are just dropping prescribing over the counter drugs unless that person cannot afford them.

For example certain pain killers cost less than one pound. But when prescribed they cost the nhs 9 pounds or whatever the prescription charge is now.

Makes complete sense.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The UK has never been in the schengen area. How does anyone pursuit of it affect you?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

okay, sorry for misinterpreting your posts...

this is from one of your posts....

However, if they upset the new kinds of people, they have shown that they do resort to gang warfare, armed struggle, terrorism, they don't like Israel, they deal in sex trafficking, they have multi national allegiances and take money out of the UK and U.S and use us as a cash cow ruthlessly and opportunistically, sometimes hating us as they do it.

which, I am taking that these "new kinds of people" you are referring to are immigrants??
so let's see... gang warfare.... ya know, I grew up in a little town that was referred to in the years before as little chicago because the mafia gang wars that were so common in chicago at the time would extend out into it. it still had a large mafia present when I was a kid, probably still does. at least here in the US, we didn't need immigrants for the gang warfare, we were doing fine on our own. and as far as armed struggle, one only need to look at the labor movement and how it was put down but groups like the pinkertons.. and weren't you own gov't officials recently involved in some kind of sex trafficking scandal of some sort?
"multinational allegiences", ya, we're wondering about our president with this one...

none of what you listed are unique to the immigrant groups..

to tell you the truth it kind of reminds me of the "The Jews are sacrificing the christian children on their Jewish alters" lie that was passed around at one time in Europe.

the plain simple truth is if a country can't provide for it's own citizens adequately, they have no business bringing in more.. and at least here in the US, we have become so dependent on imports that we probably couldn't produce enough to even clothe our own people!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
The UK has never been in the schengen area. How does anyone pursuit of it affect you?

Are you joking?

Don't even think about sliding out of my fury that way.

The EU sets quotas and decides what immigrants go where. Brussels decides how many the Uk should take and the UK takes them or finds its ass in the courts and fined for it.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Britain will be 'forced' by Brussels to accept Mediterranean migrants The plan, driven by Jean-Claude Juncker, head of the European Commission, is “practically seen as a declaration of war”, senior EU official says

This is largely the reason why we pulled out of the EU. You can't fool the people that LESS resources can provide for MORE people.

In the UK we were put under the burden of austerity and in the next breath dictated to that we must accept millions more refugees, however many Brussels decides we should take, to our utter detriment socially, opportunity and resources wise. That is what the newspapers told us and so we voted on that information and made our decision.

Even a number idiot like me can do that sum, Boss!

It is like saying here is a fish. It is is a smaller fish than we ate yesterday and there are more people who will be eating the fish, but you will actually be eating as much if not more.

Eat your fishy heart out, George Orwell. Doublespeaking forked tongued serpents jump for joy like jack in the box!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yes, I mean exactly that. Yes, Pakistan and Mexico both have lots of that. It is actually endemic.

Ask a Mexican about the problems of cartels in Mexico and why they have run away from there.

Ask a Pakistani why he has run away from Pakistan.

You ask them why. Go, do it.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
They are just dropping prescribing over the counter drugs unless that person cannot afford them.

For example certain pain killers cost less than one pound. But when prescribed they cost the nhs 9 pounds or whatever the prescription charge is now.

Makes complete sense.

No, they are doing a lot more than that. You are LYING and misrepresenting what the newspaper article says and what the government says. Go and read the opening post and deal with this intellectually instead of blindly.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

www.hindustantimes.com...

Gangs of Lyari: Brutal tales of violence from Karachi’s ‘wild west’

en.wikipedia.org...

List of massacres in Mexico

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It still is quite the leap to blame that on the EU and Merkel. Let's face it the UK is a total plutocracy, if you feel screwed over than it's probably not going to change if you leave the EU. You never really were part of it anyways.

I don't know what to say to you, I'm sorry you're struggling but your misguided anger won't fix anything.
You know what's emblematic for me whenever I think about the UK? Charles Dickens. Was true then and still has value.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well we will find out soon enough.

Once the EU is crossed off the list of reasons why we will have a clear target and a small target as to who IS the reason why.

It is not very nice here any more. I am not joking, if I could move to Germany today indeed I would. That is how unhappy I am.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I didn't even want to leave.

My anger at Angela Merkel is because she failed us diplomatically. She underestimated the significance and importance of the moment.

Sure, there are plenty of troublemakers on both sides, but things could have been different.

It is loss all around, for all of us. Lot of craziness.

Now is the time to be wide awake.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Haha, maybe we should switch places? If I could go back to the UK today I would
Good luck take care of the pretty green raft.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

much of pakistan is ruled by tribal leaders than by the central gov't, and the mexican cartels have the backing of the US gov't..
so I don't know what to tell you. especially since the ones who seem to gripe the most about immigrants in the US are also the ones that are trying so hard to destroy that strong central gov't as well was the religious protections built into the constitution that would protect us from any, including islamic, religion from taking a strong hold on our gov't, laws, and legal system.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
At 8 quid odd a pop, I'd be better dumping the prescription and buying paracetamol from lidl at 39p for 16.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

And you don't think with the now ready availability of gluten free food at costs less than a prescription that the tax payer shouldn't be funding the provision of it on the NHS? What about sun tan cream?

Or is this just a thread to say how much you hate foreigners, especially if they are 'non-white'?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
So the immigrants are causing the problem with rising numbers. I can see that as a problem. The same goes here in the USA, the people from Mexico seem to be a little more fertile. They haven't been consuming all the endocrine disrupting chemistry or been indoctrinated enough yet. We need to brainwash them that kids are a pain in the butt. Technically that shouldn't be hard, and it is definitely true. But I am glad I have my two daughters.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

While I often respect your posts, this one is just a rant about your pet hate. Apart from the late 1940's - which strangely enough is the period in which the health service was designed for - I don't think any PM or political party has a legitimate claim to have successfully made sure the NHS has evolved to meet ongoing demands. I see you mention Thatcher, which in the context of this thread is interesting because it's the threat of a nurses strike that cost the labour leader Callaghan his job, allowing Thatcher in.

I'm also struggling to see how the recent 13 years of Labour government brought about drastic improvement to the NHS either - care to reel off some of those improvements?

The NHS probably succeeds to an extent in spite of successive governments and government hating unions.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join