It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riots in Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This is interesting the Russian people are getting fed up with corruption in their government as well. Or is it a blown up Psy Op to prepare the West for the liberation of Russia. I am a bit skeptical, their is also a vid. of Mendeyev sitting in front a pile of money, which is going viral.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
#notmydictator

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
There is corruption in Russia, I won't dispute that. I think that this protesting there is being blown up as propaganda though. I do not know how many people are actually protesting, and how big the riots really are. I cannot trust propaganda. I am sure it is happening but I know we do not get the real news about this kind of stuff from any European or American news.

That is normal though, it is like that almost everywhere, on both sides. I bet the rioting and civil unrest happening here gets blown up in Russia too.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
After seeing the riots in the US, I'm a lot more skeptical about riots elsewhere. I wouldn't even be surprised if these were funded by George Soros.
edit on 28-3-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Wonder whats up with the duck symbolism?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Terrorist MSM Network CNN, is attempting to tie the Russian Riots into their narrative, that the President of the United States has been colluding with a very dangerous regime.
edit on 3/28/2017 by carewemust because: It's a secret damit

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I saw this yesterday. The Russian people are unhappy. Wonder why, as Vlad seems to be such a nice guy? Besties with our President! How could this happen?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There is corruption in Russia, I won't dispute that. I think that this protesting there is being blown up as propaganda though. I do not know how many people are actually protesting, and how big the riots really are. I cannot trust propaganda. I am sure it is happening but I know we do not get the real news about this kind of stuff from any European or American news.

That is normal though, it is like that almost everywhere, on both sides. I bet the rioting and civil unrest happening here gets blown up in Russia too.

It's happening, it's not propaganda. The only propaganda we may see is Putin saying it was 'small pockets of violent anti-communists'...where have I seen something similar....hmmmm
edit on 28-3-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Terrorist MSM Network CNN, is attempting to tie the Russian Riots into their narrative, that the President of the United States has been colluding with a very dangerous regime.

Are you kidding me? The Russian love must stop at some point.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN is a terrorist network now? U N B E L I E V E A B L E.

(post by reldra removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I saw this yesterday. The Russian people are unhappy. Wonder why, as Vlad seems to be such a nice guy? Besties with our President! How could this happen?

???
Stick to CNN news and repeat the MSM you're good in that.but Don't talk about the Russian people you don't know nothing about that !
There was a demonstration , No they aren't in general unhappy !

edit on 3282017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 3282017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Russia has been doing the gold buying thing lately; having had conflicted with the Rothchilds(banning them from Russia) and not being fond of the International Banking system... there has been a lot of photo ops with gold bars etc. in the past year or so with Putin as well.

Possible Russian International Bank Split

Russia Intensifies Gold Buying

I guess they don't like the idea of promisory notes or carrying debt to others in fiat currency that is subject to bubbles and economies bursting leaving them in crisis either if the system becomes unstable... perhaps thats why the UN was asking for so many trillions for that one agenda to make a world senate and drop the border business... of course the sharp spike in nationalism is to be expected when such ideas are passed around the table of membership.

Bush wanted out of the U.N. and if Trump follows suit behind that agenda and his remarks towards the U.N. have not been stellar seems Russia is literally banking on our predictability of being partisan or stuck behind party lines and constantly pushing those same agendas for years... so yeah anyone banking on such things are bound to come out ahead as a sure thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

their is also a vid. of Mendeyev sitting in front a pile of money, which is going viral.

They used this same technie to portray the bloke from Lybia, gaddaffi, i think his name was, by showing a vault full of gold which they said was his own personal stash, which everybody beleved of course.

Only a few months ago I read the US took the bloody lot and the gold was going to be used to launch the Dinar to compete with the US dollar.

Unless small countries trust the US to look after their gold (when i read in recent times Germany has given up trying to get theirs back from the US who had for safe keeping, then where are they to store their gold when they know every crim in the world would love to get thier hands on it, particuarly the big organsised crima, you the ones I mean.

sometimes we are all easily fooled.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Maybe the US should send all the SJWs over there to help tell that nasty putin off.

Worked for you guys, so I hear. Just ensure to take enough eggs and be ready to grab hats.

Oh wait, Russia... Yeah, maybe they should stay in the basement and tell mom to shaddup when they yell at the monitor, before putting on their masks and attacking women, old people and the disabled.

Perestroika !!!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
its not a grassroots movement

there are protests in Belarus too.

its no accident.

But even if its all real....what right does any other country have to interfere in the internal affairs of a sovereign nation?

answer me that question first.

Look at how well Ukraine is doing after our meddling.

Creating chaos is the first step towards overthrowing a country.

Optics are easy to manipulate within the media.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Its not a possible Bank split, they have replaced the Swift with their own system with regards to the Chinese , They are selling the Chinese oil for the Yuan and buying gold for it at the Shanghai Gold exchange. Japan is joining in as well , so is Iran..This is the end of the Petro dollar, and will place the West in a dire Financial position. When I looked at the Msn news the headline was .."Plane to counter Russian threat" The long term bonds in American dollars are coming home fast ,that makes it a dicey currency. What will happen now is the bull# Russian aggression will be ramped up, then the dollar will crash, then they will try for a War, after a period of crappy economic performance, That's if history rhymes. They don't like it when the financial system is changed.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Oh well, there has been contingency against such things... such as fracking being pushed through in places people didn't want it. The Keystone pipeline and Trump talking about coal.

It isn't necessarily concern about the petro dollar... petro itself is being set up and has been setup to fall for a long time.

The fracking; vehicles can run on natural gas with a slight modifcation... the keystone pipline shale oil to be refined thousands of miles away where labor is cheaper and taxes are instead of building a refinery closer... aside from that fluid moving through a pipe generates electricity so there's that angle if needing power anywhere along the pipeline.

The move away from fossil fuels is coming but there has to be a transition of adaptation... not like a country can say ok oil is done good bye without factors in place for the transition as that leaves aside from a ton of people angry but a massive amount of vehicles out of commission nearly all at once with a rush to try and stock as much fuel to as possible or simply convert them over to be ahead of the curve aka contengency.

Cutting oil dependence is what the last 30 some years have been about... picture a Rubic's cube the solution of all sides being solid is obvious, but moving all of the pieces into place smoothly takes effort and in many times secrecy just to keep things somewhat fair or at least controlled; of course with corruption the fairness of free market kinda goes right out of the window with contract monopolies and insider information and trading; where some setup as a contractor and then contract the work out to companies to reap the rewards using that information.

So it kinda is what it is and in such a system the greed and hate can be flung fast and dirty and use ignorance of how it operates to it's advantage to stay several moves ahead.

But tptb have this already figured out; it's just creating the civilization zeros that will be down with all of the agendas to come instead of being resistant to them... are they ultimately in humanities best interest? Perhaps. But on the way there so much blood and profit will be made in the process all but insiders to it will be and are blind too.

Some of these sorts of things have been in planning for hundreds of years... China even designed a plan hundreds of years ago to last a couple thousand and yes moving into communism was part of that.

Of course when all of these countries in union have plans to where we are headed? Tension is required for a why; instead of like well here is the plan the goal we all want... because some including counties not involved go why does anyone want that? we dont. It's just fine the way it is stop complicating things...

But then again as humanity moves forward in science and technology so must we as future generations are always on the heels of the last... and they need all of the exact same things the previous ones did, what worked even 50 years ago could never work now, the entire world population doubled in the last 30 of those. More people alive today than the entire population of humans that have ever been alive in the past all put together. !5 more years or so double the 7.8 billion people now.

So of course things must be done and they know what they are that must be done; all the drama aside? Adapt and evolve the best one can by letting go of things that do not allow it to occur smoothly is my advice. In such a manner more and more people can work together so it is not as painful or complex a thing than a bunch of people dragging their feet over change. Change is inevitible it is the only constant existent.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
That's a lot of people protesting! I think people are falling too much for the fake news Trump narrative. Something triggered these protests. I wonder if the recent Russian whistle blower killings was the "straw that broke the camel's back?" I guess time will tell if these protests begin to pop up all over Russia. If they do, the police should support the people and not the government who wants to stomp out the voice of its citizens. People usually join in mass protests if they're disgusted with their government leadership or feel it's become corrupt.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

the keystone pipline shale oil to be refined thousands of miles away where labor is cheaper and taxes are instead of building a refinery closer... aside from that fluid moving through a pipe generates electricity so there's that angle if needing power anywhere along the pipeline.

Plans are moving forward to build the biggest new refinery in 40 years in the U.S. at a time when gasoline consumption is expected to break an all-time record in 2016.

California-based Meridian Energy Group is expected to begin construction soon on the planned Davis Refinery in North Dakota that would take advantage of the Bakken shale play and process up to 55,000 barrels of oil a day. The project comes on the heels of the 2015 opening of the 20,000-barrel-a-day Dakota Prairie Refinery that represented the nation’s first new refinery since 1976.

Your angle is flawed, moving oil via pipeline consumes energy, it doesn't create it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join