It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Dictator Trump turned out to be. Can't even Repeal and Replace Obama Care

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: carewemust
Lose a battle, but win the war. We've all been there.

ObamaCare's meltdown will FORCE Congress to do a replacement before the end of this year.

Repeal ObamaCare, all unhealthy people will go to Medicare or Medicaid. All relatively healthy people will buy whatever plan they want, because ObamaCare doesn't allow free-market choice at this time. That's my prediction.

Only 1 company will be on the ObamaCare exchange in Illinois for 2018. 60% of the Doctors/Hospitals in this state are not taking ObamaCare patients, as of March 1, 2017.

Yes, may have been a plan to just let it melt down. At any rate everyone understands that the thing is not perfect or worse and they still did nothing......must be a plan.

YOU ARE WISE AND INTUITIVE, LogaRock! As I've said in other threads, President Trump is willing to let ObamaCare get a little worse, and then he'll open Medicare enrollment to any American who wants it. Everyone who wants to stay with Private Health Insurance is free to do that, as well.

FIVE TIMES since 2000, President Trump has advocated for a "Single Payer" system here in America.

Source: www.politifact.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm with you sounds like most logical thing to happen,open market for private insurance,kind of like it used to be

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Don't think he ever intended to replace it, all he needs to do is wait till Obamacare implodes by itself, it's a failed piece of c**p (the rats are already bailing out on it) and then we'll go back to the old system, simple!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Trumpy is learning very quickly that his "art of the deal" garbage and bullying doesn't work with Congress. I love that he basically threatened them to all get on board and pass that horrid healthcare bill (yes I agree the ACA needs fixing) or else, and pretty much as a whole, Congress shot him the good ol' middle finger and said, "Bite me, Trump."

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Yeah you maybe right, congress is nothing but a bunch of morons that their once honorable ideas are now owner and for sell to the highest bidder.

But that is good and dandy because Trump is bad and congress is good and working for America and the American people is a sin and should be punished by death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join