It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Dictator Trump turned out to be. Can't even Repeal and Replace Obama Care

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I seriously love Facebook Liberals. They are so Fun to Debate with when you triggered them. (From my account names removed)

Trump said it was a Muslim Ban so it Must be a Muslim Ban.

Reality:

Debate.

edit on 27-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: added a sentence

edit on 27-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Lose a battle, but win the war. We've all been there.

ObamaCare's meltdown will FORCE Congress to do a replacement before the end of this year.

Repeal ObamaCare, all unhealthy people will go to Medicare or Medicaid. All relatively healthy people will buy whatever plan they want, because ObamaCare doesn't allow free-market choice at this time. That's my prediction.

Only 1 company will be on the ObamaCare exchange in Illinois for 2018. 60% of the Doctors/Hospitals in this state are not taking ObamaCare patients, as of March 1, 2017.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wait. What?! All I saw was a bunch of misspelled words and a "Better Call Saul" advertisement. April 10. Hmmmm.

Season 2 is on Netflix now. I'm thinking I'll watch that instead of doing this whole Trump thing. He's so ineffective and all the stupid SJW types aren't as pissy as they were a few months ago. I was hoping they'd stay triggered. Oh, well.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Dictatorship is an America metaphor for sham democracy with any leader.

You're surprised a sham democracy can't accomplish things? shocker. must have missed Obama failing to make Obamacare good in the first place.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MacK80
Dictatorship is an America metaphor for sham democracy with any leader.

You're surprised a sham democracy can't accomplish things? shocker. must have missed Obama failing to make Obamacare good in the first place.

If they could accomplish things we wouldn't need Leaders because they'd be out of a Job hahah.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

So you had a quick altercation with a couple of your "liberal" FB friends and you believe it warrants a thread on ATS...and threw-in the Muslim issue for #s and giggles, even though it has nothing to do with that particular conversation?

This is a good example of why kids need a break from the internet once in a while.

Kid...you need a break.

Go outside and change a spark plug or something.

Leave the illogical, drama queen nonsense for the teenagers.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Exactly. The greatest bill ever, it took TWO presidents to get it right this time. Do I smell 3?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So you had a quick altercation with a couple of your "liberal" FB friends and you believe it warrants a thread on ATS...and threw-in the Muslim issue for #s and giggles, even though it has nothing to do with that particular conversation?

This is a good example of why kids need a break from the internet once in a while.

Kid...you need a break.

Well you know Liberal Logic says that people from other countries have the same US constitutional rights as we do. So therefore if you deny them entry you're Racist. And if a Republican President denies them entry he's a Dictator.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Trump failing to get his fellow Republican's to vote on his healthcare plan isn't how a dictatorship works. Now, if Trump said screw you courts and Congress, I'm making it a law cause I'm the President THEN you have a dictator.

Trump just got the job, it takes more than a few months to become a dictator.

Jesus, it's really sad to see you suck up to Trump as much as you do.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
And still people don't recognize they are being manipulated by a well scripted theater play.

Heres your next bit of Hillary vs Trump doddle to bicker over.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Trump failing to get his fellow Republican's to vote on his healthcare plan isn't how a dictatorship works. Now, if Trump said screw you courts and Congress, I'm making it a law cause I'm the President THEN you have a dictator.

Hey I can't help it that I live in Reality. And we finally have a President who lives in Reality to.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: introvert

Kid...you need a break.

Well you know Liberal Logic says that people from other countries have the same US constitutional rights as we do. So therefore if you deny them entry you're Racist. And if a Republican President denies them entry he's a Dictator.

People from other countries do not have the same constitutional rights as citizens, but they do have rights. Do you deny that?

It seems you really do need to step away from the internet.

At this point, you're embarrassing yourself.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Lose a battle, but win the war. We've all been there.

ObamaCare's meltdown will FORCE Congress to do a replacement before the end of this year.

Repeal ObamaCare, all unhealthy people will go to Medicare or Medicaid. All relatively healthy people will buy whatever plan they want, because ObamaCare doesn't allow free-market choice at this time. That's my prediction.

Only 1 company will be on the ObamaCare exchange in Illinois for 2018. 60% of the Doctors/Hospitals in this state are not taking ObamaCare patients, as of March 1, 2017.

Yes, may have been a plan to just let it melt down. At any rate everyone understands that the thing is not perfect or worse and they still did nothing......must be a plan.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I laugh every time people tag a politician a dictator in the US, forgetting that the check and balances in our system of government will make that impossible as long as we have a constitution and a judicial branch to enforce it.

Interestingly those checks and balances also in the legislative branch can get away with getting back at the executive branch because they can and they are the ones that makes the laws, the same way that the executive branch can get back at the legislative branch when it veto a bill.

That is how the power rolls in our government.
edit on 27-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Could someone please explain to me why anyone in his right mind would vote for Obamacare? It sounded like a horrible idea in the first place. Obamas legacy suffers more cracks every day. He should scratch the stupid 1.5 billion us dollar library and donate the money to the Healthcare program.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

A constitution and a judicial system didn't work in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus. Putin's party dominates the Duma and changed the constitution to make presidential term from 4 years to 6 years. Constitution can be changed. It is not guarantee against tyranny. Supreme Court judges are appointed by the president. Conflict of interest. The only way to prevent tyranny is the people having clear heads.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Could someone please explain to me why anyone in his right mind would vote for Obamacare? It sounded like a horrible idea in the first place. Obamas legacy suffers more cracks every day. He should scratch the stupid 1.5 billion us dollar library and donate the money to the Healthcare program.

The only ones that voted for Obamacare were Democrats.

It's self explanatory.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Tell me when was the last time that our constitution failed, it has only been amended 22 times and the last time was 50 years ago.

No, you will not find anything in our history since we got a constitution that can not show that America has one of the most precious and rare documents in his history that define the system of government we have today.

Never compare unstable and communist countries with America because is no the same.

edit on 27-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Swills

Hey I can't help it that I live in Reality. And we finally have a President who lives in Reality to.

So much irony in your post. Reality eh?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join