It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ole Dammegard Regarding False Flag Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This guy is a researcher extraordinaire, with a conscience.

We have had numerous terror attacks.

The one being discussed in this video is the recent London attack.

Unfortunately, it takes time and patience to consider the evidence supporting false flag terror. Ole Dammegard talks for several minutes about his rationale. However, I believe the passion in his voice speaks volumes, and makes the investment in time worthwhile, because he's speaking truth, in my opinion.

He begins speaking at 4m 20s:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
This guy is a researcher extraordinaire, with a conscience.

I see now that my link is broken.

Ole Dammegard is the author of the book Coup d'Etat in Slowmotion, about the assassination of Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme, one of numerous assassinations and terrorism events in history that he as thoroughly investigated.

In the following interview, Ole Dammegard talks about the fact that in his investigations over the years, he sees the same modus operadi repeated by the perpetrators of staged attacks over and over and over again.

He talks about the use of crisis actors.

It is clear to me that it is the job of we the people to not be fooled by the way things only appear to be:

Published on Jun 24, 2017

Ole Dammegard of Light On Conspiracies is interviewed by Dr. Jim Fetzer. Ole breaks down the recent events in Manchester and London and points out many of the inconsistencies in the official narrative.

Ole Dammegard on The Real Deal with Jim Fetzer. Manchester Inconsistencies and Blunders, June 2017

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

Don't know why you haven't received any replies on this thread mate but here he is discussing the Bilderburg group (and he makes some rather interesting observations).- just ignore the cheesy intro music.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Over 2 years later, he's covered pretty much every false flag attack out there.

Wonder what's the latest false flag, though! Is there a False Flag thread besides ones limited to declassified ones that tend to come out only like 20-50+ years after the fact?

Would be interested in seeing what he has/had to say about the June 2019 Gulf of Oman Norwegian & Japanese Tanker attacks blamed on Iran, and the March 2019 Christchurch NZ mosque attack that killed 50+... wasn't there a VIP politician/official at the very same time? can't seem to find his name...

top topics

join