It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the kid who believes he's the reincarnated spirit of Lou Gehrig

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Ksihkehe

In what aspect is it unserious?

I just can't take any of the pro sports seriously anymore.

The beginning of the end was the basketball strike back in the day. Soured me. Now I'm a bitter ex sports fan.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I believe in reincarnation, I swing back and forth on the concept because I battle scientific explanations versus couple of personal experiences. Perhaps an ability to access an imprint from the past is possible.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Dont accept one iota of this I'm afraid.

Everyone reincarnates, most dont know it because they have no consicons memory of it. In each and every life, we remain who we are, in terms of our soul. Before we reincarnate back into this world, often in counsultation with those far more spritually advanced than ourselves, we map out he basic course of our next life.

If we are to learn what its like to be rich we will come into wealth one way or another, if we choose to learn what its like to be disbled then either at the begining or at some point in our life we will have a disability.

Some times and for some reason we recall small parts of a past life. The problem I have with such claims as has been made in this thread is that when people claim they have been someone else in a past life its always, or at least, far to often that they claim they were someone famous or someone who went down in history.

I have yet to hear of anyone claiming to be Hitler, or some mass killer.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

There is a small website online called the Axis Past Life Bunker containing alleged past life memories of people who think they previously were citizens of Germany during World War II that died fighting in the war.

sites.google.com...

No Hitler in there, but some former Nazi soldiers.

I personally don't know what to make of life, but if there is any truth to spirituality I think reincarnation makes the most sense. Life is tough and arduous. Much as reincarnation sounds.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join