It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White US army veteran killed random black man with a sword after deciding to commit racist attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I guess only 2nd degree murder because he was not after a specific person?..seems like he clearly intended and planned out a killing..should be 1st degree.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

OK. Sorry about that.

My thinking is, and I'll admit to the possibility of being wrong, is this--he sees this as a chance at fame, an odd way to go about it, but anyway. Or a chance, in court, to spread his "message" to the Great Unwashed--in other words a living martyr, assuming he doesn't land on Death Row, or a hero.

In his delusion, he sees this as the best way to go about getting those two things, or any one of them, done...

As I said, I could be totally wrong. He might just be a sick bastard.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So in other words, one mental man murdered an innocent man.

Bad luck for the innocent man, and hopefully, the mental man will either get treatment or what he really deserves, either way, it's done and there's no going back for either of them.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

OK. Sorry about that.

My thinking is, and I'll admit to the possibility of being wrong, is this--he sees this as a chance at fame, an odd way to go about it, but anyway. Or a chance, in court, to spread his "message" to the Great Unwashed--in other words a living martyr, assuming he doesn't land on Death Row, or a hero.

In his delusion, he sees this as the best way to go about getting those two things, or any one of them, done...

As I said, I could be totally wrong. He might just be a sick bastard.

Well thet are both very possible. The poor victim seemed to be a very nice fella too.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

So in other words, one mental man murdered an innocent man.

Bad luck for the innocent man, and hopefully, the mental man will either get treatment or what he really deserves, either way, it's done and there's no going back for either of them.

That's also true but it's worthy of discussion.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The victim does sound like he was a very nice guy.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join