It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White US army veteran killed random black man with a sword after deciding to commit racist attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The attack was a calculated assault on the diversity of New York, police said, and happened on the same day as the incident in Westminster

A white US army veteran killed a man in New York after travelling there specifically to kill black people, according to police.

James Harris Jackson chose a man at random and killed him with a sword, according to police. The attack was intended as "an assault" on the city's inclusiveness and diversity, authorities said.

The man from Baltimore turned himself in at a Times Square police station, about 25 hours after he had killed Timothy Caughman, who had staggered into a precinct bleeding to death.

It would appear that events in Westminster that sad day swept this story under the rug, otherwise I think ATS would have been all over it.

In an interview on Sunday with New York Daily News, James Harris Jackson admitted travelling from his home in Baltimore on March 17th to New York City. According to reports his intention was to kill black men to deter white women from having inter-racial relations with them. Jackson, who stayed in a hotel in Manhatten over the weekend preceding his attack, stalked the streets of NYC wearing a long black coat with an 18" samurai sword concealed inside. He was caught on a surveillance camera earlier in the day purposfully following another black man but not attacking him. Mr. Caughman was an avid autograph and photograph collector and former Neighborhood Youth Corps worker, where he helped low-income youth get job experience (some media outlets have come under fire for reporting on Caughman's past criminal record, which is completely unrelated to his cause of death). Jackson said of his victim, "I didn't know he was elderly,". He went on to say that he would have preferred taking the life of "a young thug" or "a successful older black man with blonds ... people you see in Midtown. These younger guys that put white girls on the wrong path."

It is thought that Jackson was planning further attacks but surrendered himself after realising his picture was being handed around by News outlets.

Jackson has been charged with Second Degree Murder as a hate crime and is being held without bail.

It really seems that this vile specimen has absolutely no remorse for what he has done. It's chilling to think that someone can walk round picking out victims based soley on the colour of their skin. I personally hope he comes to a sticky end behind bars...

Police later added that they thought Jackson was using March 20th as "practice" for a larger attack.

He appears to have chosen his victims at random based on skin colour and, after discovering Mr. Caughman collecting bottles from rubbish bins, decided to attack, repeatedly stabbing him in the chest and back.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
But white supremacists aren't a problem in the USA at the moment.

Nope nope nope. No need to talk about that.

This POS' only regret is that he killed a homeless man, instead of somebody more successful.

Well, you're probably going to a prison system that doesn't have too many whites in it my friend.

Good luck and godspeed!

You've played a very stupid game and you're going to win an equally stupid prize.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I dislike thugs as much add the next guy, but who just kills at random?
I could almost see tracking down an individual for revenge under the right circumstances... But totally random people he knows nothing about?

Nutter. Take him out back and shoot him.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

some media outlets have come under fire for reporting on Caughman's past criminal record

This was one of many disgusting things about this case.

Media running shows and highlighting the poor victims criminal record as if it was relevant to this horrible hate crime.

I hope this guy hangs. Makes me sick that there is people out there like this.

S&F

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Nope nope nope. No need to talk about that.

Random nutters arent the same as a mass social movement.

He's screwed and good for that. He should be made an example of just like all the SJW hate crime mongers should.

The story of the decade though is how the SJW mass social movement has been stirring the open season on whites narrative so hard that this stuff is the inevitable outcome, which is why people need to shout them down / pick apart and expose their hyper-bigotry before it gets too out of hand on both sides.

This is basic social psychology stuff folks; where the words, actions and maneuvers of the SJW insanity cult creating a backlash movement is an entirely predictable outcome that must be avoided at all costs.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The SJW's are most certainly a bigger problem socially. I agree, I'd like Tumblr to just go away in general.

But they aren't killing people.

Random nutters arent the same as a mass social movement.

Sign ups on forums like Stormfront are at an all time high. When was the last election that a member of the KKK, a leader, openly gave endorsement of a candidate? It's been a while I'm pretty sure.

There is a creeping movement of white supremacy in the USA, no it's not this big bad boogieman that the SJW's discuss, but it's there none the less and has to be addressed at some point, before we have an influx of Dylan Roof's on our hands.

At the same time though, the whole white guilt and patriarchy nonsense has to go away as well. We probably agree on most things related to this fight of ideologies.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Why do you ignore the white supremacists and jump to the sfw when replying to his comment on white supremacy.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementone

Big Pharm treats symptoms. That's what hacks do. Real doctor should treat the diseases that causes the symptoms.

I said make an example of him. Virtue signalling beyond that is for snowflakes.

Open hunting season on whites, mass angry mobs out beating down people for not being liberal pseudo-inclusive psycho's, etc, how many mass incidents were there last year?

As I watched all that unfold I knew the next thing would be an uptick on retaliatory actions. For now its random nutters. Keep pushing as it has been and you'll see a proper movement form. From that point it will be never ending back and forth BS that I know I don't want to see happen.

But I'll tell ya, this open hunting season on whitey BS, when I look at it as an ongoing agenda, to me it screams that a retaliatory movement is their goal.

It's time to stop the madness.

Civility can't be checked aside, but it has been. Animosity is contagious, as are all human emotions. This stuff in all its forms must be done away with. The survival of our species this century in the face of Emerging Technologies is already a dire situation, while this stuff distracts us from doing it right at the same time it ensures the worst possible outcomes.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

The SJW's are most certainly a bigger problem socially. I agree, I'd like Tumblr to just go away in general. But they aren't killing people.

No, just 5 cops from Dallas.. A few more in other ambush attacks. One tried to grab a cops gun at a Trump rally.. Sorry but there is much more death from the left than on the right side.
edit on 27-3-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
More proof that people can be led by the contents of their sordid beliefs to commit murder of innocents.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I wasn't paying attention when that Dylan Roof thing happened, and bent over backwards the first couple years to not notice the BLM noise. I didn't realize then it was a movement thing; instead of warranted outcry to specific incidents. I just didn't realize BLM was out calling for slaughtering white babies and all that. Then last year I finally noticed the entire shia'ite sammich and WOAH!

I did go read the Dylan Roof wikipedia page a few months back. According to his quotes at the time, it sounded pretty clear he was motivated by all this open hunting season on whiteys BLM crap.

A movement inspired a nutter to go MSM mass murder celebrity (think school shooters) style.

There will always be extremists (er supremacists) of all stripes and colors for everything imaginable.

TRIBALISTS.

Major scores of Republican's are conservative supremacists, and the same with the Democrat's, was already the norm forever. The social infighting was already enough a decade ago before Identity Politics went Nazi Germany level by incorporating racial identities into the political party super identity. Social division then was a wreck, but people didn't really get hurt. Basically 'the moment' the Democrat's made racial+sexual+sexist+gender identity the CORE of the party super identity BOOM the BLM movement came out of nowhere, and whamo open hate crimes mobs on the streets, and liberal masses defended it across all media.

Racially, things were getting better; white supremcist types were totally in the fringe:

And here we can see the exact 'moment' it all went south:

We might look at the 'rise of white supremacy' view you presented as we would in a discussion of autism. All the noise we've heard about autism supposedly being up some 50,000% from a few decades ago. I've seen pretty compelling arguments that the rate hasn't really gone up, but instead the diagnosis of has. Another way to see it is how police under stats driven performance mandates "juke the stats", or better actually is in studying the Media driven "Politics of Fear" the over-reporting of threats makes everyone more afraid of things than makes any sense statistically.

Now I dont watch TV forever now, and only started paying attention to the ATS fare last year, but I swear every little thing I'd see the liberals around here make a thread. It got to be it was like they were trying to promote the white nationalist stuff the way it kept playing out. I recall one story, 'white supremacists in twitter up 300% OMFG". But when looking at the actual number of people it was only something like 30,000. I was shocked it was only that many after the 'boost' just going by statistical probabilities in a society of over 300,000,000.

And we did have multiple mass murder events spiral from all this stuff last year. Remember, BLM isn't just about rogue cops, their statements of principles has listed the entire SJW wish list (what does being transgender have to do with cops killing black, for instance). Pretty much every riot last year had at least one white person shot / killed at random. And the primarily Liberal MSM worked their arses off in what was tantamount to being coverups. I wont even post example video like the kid who got stripped naked and gang beaten in the parking garage while the mob laughed hysterically.

So I say make examples of every violent offender from any side, while routing out this hyper-bigotry BS in all its forms.
edit on 27-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

When was the last election that a member of the KKK, a leader, openly gave endorsement of a candidate? It's been a while I'm pretty sure.
~Tenth

They do it every election and they don't always agree.

Hillary Clinton can add a new name to her list of endorsements – a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her "hidden agenda." Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan's California chapter, told the Telegraph Monday

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementone

Why do you ignore the white supremacists and jump to the sfw when replying to his comment on white supremacy.

Because SJW's outnumber white supremacists by like a million to one, and last I checked it wasn't white supremacists assaulting people for simply wearing a hat.
Sure these KKK idiots are scum but equally so are the SJW's who practice the same ideals just reversed.
Rather than hold one race and belief system in higher regard like the KKK.
The SJW's hold all races and beliefs in higher regard to all things white.

The left always has to have an enemy and oppressor to fight.
If there isn't one they just make them up.
I have heard the words nazi and Hitler more this last year than my entire life!

ETA:
Oh and congratulations on actually finding one racist white nationalist in a nation of over 600 million.
Real epidemic going on here.
edit on 27-3-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

As opposed to what they once were? No, they really aren't. Could they become so? Easily. I grew up in White Supremacist heaven, here in the lovely PNW of the US. I've had more than my fair share of close encounters of the low IQ kind with them over the years.

For the most part, other than their fellow short bus passengers, they've no real support. In fact, in most instances they're met with active hostility. I live, as you know, in a prison town. It's also home base for two liberal arts colleges, one run by the SDA, the other is, well, not...both play host to students from all over the world, all ethnicity's, color's, and creeds. Makes confrontations with some of the low brow Neanderthal wanna-be's entertaining to say the least. Want to know the common thread in all the dozen or more, haven't counted, confrontations is? No support for the poor picked upon white guy. Or, now that I think on it, the poor picked upon other bigots I've seen get short shrift.

It is a problem. But it's a problem that gets more air play than it truly deserves, IMHO. It's wide spread, it's everywhere, but it's also very thinly spread. There aren't millions, or even hundreds of thousands, marching down the streets of Washington DC as they once did in the 30's.

Their thoughts are their own. As long as they don't put actions to words. Once that happens, all bets are off.

This guy will find a welcome mat in prison. Neo-nazi/racist gangs are heavily present with in the prison system, smaller than the other gangs, such as La Familia, or Mexican Mafia, or Black Guerrilla Family, but they make up for it in viciousness.

There are others that aren't mentioned...such as the Samoan groups, who are, if anything, worse.

All are affiliated, as you might imagine, with gangs on the outside. Prison makes a wonderful recruiting ground. He's bad now, he'll be worse soon.

I have no use for separatists of any flavor. Bigots of any sort push my buttons like few others can. But the problem is a very narrow cross section of society--again, my humble opinion. That's not saying it couldn't become one. I'm seeing a disturbing trend towards reactionary politics, not just here, but in Canada, all of Europe, and elsewhere.

White supremacy is black separatists are ISIS is White Supremacy. They all share a common thread, hating that which they don't know, don't understand, and haven't the native intelligence to attempt to do so, nor a wish to.

Prison isn't a solution. At best it's a containment unit. At worst it's a fertile greenhouse where even more dangerous thugs are nurtured, and fed, by hate.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I hate to be the guy who says this but this is going to happen a lot more. Multiculturalism is dead and the people who killed it also created it and went to far! The media shows large groups of blacks attacking an old white male who offer to help pay for their lunch. Group of black people who torture a disabled white kid. Black lives matter shooting cops! I'm not saying this guy was right at all but the racial tension is getting thin and about to break causing people to lash out especially when they feel that these type of crimes agaisnt whites are downplayed!

I noticed this guy went to newyork the same place where the mcdonalds beating happened.
edit on 27-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Where's your source?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

One guy.

Stop peddling the CTRL-Left propaganda.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
A random black guy was killed, are we trying to find ways to blame everyone except the INDIVIDUAL responsible?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here it is:
White US army veteran killed random black man with a sword after deciding to commit racist attack

Now look at all that wording.

And then look at this story:

Investigation continues into mob attack on local serviceman after Mummers Parade
www.phillyvoice.com...

New Jersey soldier home for holidays beaten by men who allegedly didn’t like his Army jacket
www.nydailynews.com...

Cops: 'Derogatory' Army comment led to a soldier's broken jaw on New Year's Day
www.philly.com...

Compare the words. You cant even find anything about racial identity in those stories.

Then there was the one mentioned above about the man mob beaten in the food joint for offering to buy a guy a meal. In the video you can tell they went well out of their way editing chopping blurring the image to hide the white guys skin color.

But for a 'scientific' study for our OP today compare the words from:

New Jersey soldier home for holidays beaten by men who allegedly didn’t like his Army jacket
www.nydailynews.com...

With the same OP story:

Timothy Caughman’s cousin says his white supremacist murderer’s spirit is ‘wicked,’ deserves death for his crime
www.nydailynews.com...
Sean Spicer refuses to acknowledge NYC stab victim Timothy Caughman's murder as hate crime
www.nydailynews.com...
De Blasio: Timothy Caughman’s murder an act of domestic terrorism
www.nydailynews.com...
James Jackson gets terrorism charge for racist slaying of Timothy Caughman in NYC
www.nydailynews.com...
ETC
edit on 27-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I don't think you understand, white supremacists attack people solely because of skin, who gives a fk about a racist/non racist symbol like a hat, compared to someones unchangeable skin?

Or did you forget about the story of white supremacists crashing an 8 year olds birthday party and drove circles around him like a bike gang yelling go back to Africa n#rs?

Your comment about 1 in 600 million is baffling, do you not know the exact population of the USA? Only India and China have more than 600 million. The entirety of North American Continent isn't even 600 million, you know, including Mexico.
edit on 27-3-2017 by MacK80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join